[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rich girl wondering why she has to ask me out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Sup brahs. There's this rich girl that I know in my friends group and she claims to like me according to my friends. She's okay enough but physically flat as a board and always wearing push up bra's. She always gets what she wants(daddy has money) and so we don't really mesh because I've had to work for all my stuff. Anyway. I've been hanging out with her, getting to know her before jumping in; and she really loves to party/spend stupid amounts on alcohol(She can afford to because she doesn't have to pay for anything with her work money. School and housing are paid by her parents.) Anyway, she's a bit of a bitch when drunk and while she constantly says she likes me; she's made no effort to be with me.

I talked to her friend about this as she knows that I'm a very cautious guy in relationships and would rather avoid emotional wreckage if I can help it. She said that the girl asked her why she has to ask me out to dinner/lunch/drinks or whatever; and why I'm not. The thing is that this really disturbed me as I know girls who have liked guys seriously and have asked them out or shown that they appreciated them in some way other than words. I've helped her with a lot of things, emotional and physical(repairs to things she's broken mostly) and all she ever says is "Thank you" or "You're the best", but hasn't reciprocated in any way that makes me feel appreciated.

Is this girl just looking for a play thing? She goes through guys a lot and I think this is her way of trying to get me to do all the work. I've been in relationship like that where the girl thinks she's gods gift to me and it became very tiring fast. Thanks boys and gals.
>>
>>18413553
self respect dictates u swerve on that bitch.
1. don't help her on every whim
2. ignore any advance she makes
she seems to feel entitled, show her that she can't have everything, ie you
>>
>>18413553
also op I'm wondering why you are even asking this, you clearly deem to find her personality unattractive, so why are you worried about having a relationship with her?
feel like you are not telling the whole story
>>
>>18413578
Well we became friends and she's been telling me how life isn't so perfect for her, etc. I don't always like girls strictly for their looks, because those fade. Her attitude is quite shit though and she's horrifically lazy. I've grown more attracted to her by spending time around her(natural) but I think I'm developing rose tinted glasses syndrome and need a second opinion. The entitlement attitude really sucks.
>>
>>18413587
>The entitlement attitude

hers or yours?

Sounds like you're her emotional sponge
>>
>>18413591
Hers? She's the one just there and I'm the one doing everything from cooking to nurturing. She literally just talks to me, that's it. I guess what you're saying is break it off before I regret it. Got it.
>>
>>18413553
You clearly hold this woman in disdain.
Don't be so desperate; go for a girl you actually like.
>>
Just joining in here, because I doubt there were enough people in this thread to make this clear for you.

Don't fucking date her, lmao. You think someone like that will magcally drop that "daddy pays everything" mentality? She won't. She will carry that shit into the relationship. And it doesn't really sound like you like her. It sounds like you don't have that many options and therefor are desperate (no offence) to go out with her, regardless of the obvious red flags.
>>
>>18413553
Yea, don't do it
>>
>>18413553
She sounds fun, whats the worst that can happen?
>>
>>18414407
Yeah, I'm just around her a lot and so that's the big reason we became closer. But it's been like a microscope on all of her bs since it's in my face now.
>>18414426
Worst that can happen is that I grow emotionally attached to her and she gets "bored" with me like all of her other bf's. She doesn't want to grow up because of the money, sees no reason to push herself and it's always spending money on parties and dresses. She's attractive(when she dresses up heavily), but I've seen her normally and as I said, flat as a board and uses sex to get guys. It's a bit of a turn off because she doesn't really offer anything else. I want more than a good time and that's why all her ex's have left. They want more with their lives, she wants to keep the party going. Some of us have to work to have a future.

I think I've just been thinking with my dick, but know that if I Fuck her; I'm going to get emotionally wrapped up and then she's going to bail because our lifestyles/values don't match at all.
>>
>>18413553

she is spoiled and she never had to work for anything. You can bet your last dime that she wont work to get you or keep you if this go sideways.

my advice is: abort mission
>>
>>18414463
That's my big concern, yeah. I'm not perfect and have my own faults; but I'd like my girl to help me through those things and back me up when they rise up. For example, I tend to find it hard to discuss very emotional things about myself, one time I was talking to her about her depression and being supportive. She then asked me if I'd ever been depressed and I said yes, but that it was a dark time and something that I wanted to forget. She kept pestering me about it and I told her I didn't want to talk about it yet, she then told me that I could just leave if I wasn't going to talk to her. The next day a friend called me and asked if she and I weren't a "thing" anymore, as she's seen her with some random guy getting drinks and being cuddly. She showed deep concern or warmth to me being in pain. People are just really disposable to her it seems.
>>
>>18414496
*no concern
>>
File: SMALL_PENIS.jpg (25KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
SMALL_PENIS.jpg
25KB, 320x400px
>>18414455
> and then she's going to bail because our lifestyles/values don't match at all.
Sounds like you have the whole relationship worked out in your head. In fact, you've skipped the entire relationship and went straight to the breakup.

You should tell her that you like her only as a friend. Then whine in a dozen threads about how no woman wants your virginity and they all want Chad. When you get really depressed, you can start to blame black people and Jews, and peruse /pol/.

Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>18414508
Well no. I just like to think things through before doing them, and especially with romance because the heartache is never fun if it doesn't work out. I want fun, but I wasn't responsible fun with someone who actually has care for other people. I posted here because the sexual part of me is thinking of all the crazy drunken romps we could have. But the logical part of me knows that there are red flags everywhere and that I'd resent her sooner or later. So why hurt her or let her hurt me? Just *snip, snip* and let it go.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.