[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I almost cheated on my gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Last Saturday mu best friend through a little party at his house because his parents went out of town. It was only supposed to be about 5 people or so, all guys. But before we knew it about 20 people showed up. I told my gf that I was at his house and we were just plying video games but we we're actually playing beer pong. I didn't plan to drink a lot but as more and more people showed up I ended up drinking more. Two attractive girls from work showed and, and I know one of them likes me. As the party started to fade around 3am I started to be very forward with the one girl because she had been suggesting and flirtatious as she usually is at work. I told her that I wanted to have sex but she kept kind of asking about my gf and stuff. Thankfully we did not do anything sexually but when I look back I was being so obnoxious to her and I couldn't help myself. After my failed attempts at trying to bed her I went inside at about 4am from outside where me and best friend and the girl were all talking. (my best friend was also being very forward) I hate myself for being such an idiot and I feel really really bad because I love my girlfriend and if she ever found out she would be so hurt, and I don't even know what he would do. My best friend on the other hand stayed outside talking to her for the until like 6am and he actually made out with her, he also has a girlfriend. It actually bothers me that he did that and that he's okay with it. The next day I told the girl that I was sorry for what I did and how I behaved. I didn't want her to tell anyone but the next shift I worked a few of my coworkers already knew which was annoying. I don't want this to leak out to my girlfriend and I rally don't want to tell her. I've stopped talking to the girl all together but I just can't get this guilty feeling out of my consciousness. Please help, I can't sleep at all.
>>
I apologize for the shitty grammar, my cellphone keyboard is all fucked up.
>>
>>18413540
At the very least, you need to figure out what it was that drove you to nearly cheating. There's something about your relationship where you don't feel satisfied. Not having enough sex? Not attracted to your girlfriend? Needing attention and sex from girls to feel valuable? Some other issue? Until you fix it, you're likely to run into this scenario again and again. Whatever it is, find it. Work on it. Talk to your girlfriend about it. Get through it together. Do it right, and your relationship will come out stronger in the end.
>>
>>18413548
Also, work on why you feel like it isn't safe to be honest with your gf about you drinking at the party instead of just playing video games.
>>
>>18413548
>Talk to your girlfriend about it

I wonder if this is somehow hard to figure out for the OPs of the hundreds threads like this posted here every week.
>>
>>18413551
I mean don't get me wrong, talking is scary. Talking about uncomfortable subjects like "I have issues with parts of our relationship" is especially scary. It's very tempting to stay in the safe zone and avoid discussing it. But if you don't address the issues, they won't go away, and they'll likely get worse.

If you truly care about her gf, talk to her. You guys are a team, and it's both of you vs the problem.
>>
OP here, thanks everyone who's provided some advice. I think I want to talk to my gf. My only hesitation is that she's very insecure and takes things to a whole other level, it's hard to explain but this is one thing that will just destroy her.
>>
>>18413569
Well I mean shit dude, you don't absolutely have to tell her you nearly cheated on her. Figure out on your own why you nearly cheated on her, either something from your past or something you aren't getting in your current relationship, and talk to her about that. Well if it's something from your past you can choose to keep it more to yourself, but eh open, healthy communication is always good
>>
File: 1489730185748s.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489730185748s.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
She was my first but she's had sex with like 5 other dudes. I guess that might be the reason why I'm the way I am. I know it's childish and immature but I just find it annoying that she's had so many sexual encounters with other guys. We've been going out for 2 years now but fuck, it just gets at me and Idk why. Like I realize how stupid it is of me to think like this but I can't shake it.
>>
It's taken a while for me to show her that shes worth more. When I met her she had a very low self esteem and I helped he see that she's so much more. I've brought it up to her and it's just bums her out that it's something thats kinda botherd me because she can't change her past nd I know she can't. It just makes me uncomfortable to think about. Most the time I don't really think about it but nights like these I just can't sleep and it sucks.
>>
>>18413540
Op it sounds like you do not love your girlfriend if you want to cheat on her with some little attractive girl who just waltzed in to this party. Also, your faggot friend is a shit for cheating on his gf. Cheating is never okay, no matter what. If you're ever thinking about cheating or know you are going to cheat, fucking save both of you the time and pain and break up with the bitch before you cheat.
I guess I would say you and your gf either need to talk things through and see what the problem is, if you reakky do still care for her. But idk, cause you already stated that you even tried to bed this chick at a party. I have two questions. One, how old are you both? And two, why were you not at the party WITH your gf?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.