[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gay sex for living arrangements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: sex-rb.gif (1KB, 324x216px) Image search: [Google]
sex-rb.gif
1KB, 324x216px
So I have had an interesting proposition thrown my way. I cannot afford a place to live right now, I am 21. I have gotten pretty desperate and looked in bad places for answers. I have now had a 55 year old man offer me a place to live, food, and basically anything I will need if he can fuck me anytime he wants. He said he would even give me an allowance weekly. He does not want anything romantic, just for me to be his "dirty fuckhole" as he put it. I am very conflicted on what to do. I am not against gay stuff, I have just never tried it before. What are the odds that this guy will murder me?
>>
Diving headfirst into old guy fucking for rent is probably not a savory solution to your housing crisis, especially if you haven't tried dicking your ass yet.

If you're desperate then go ahead, although probably invest in some kneepads and a test dildo to make sure you don't shit on his dick the first time and he actually does murder you. The rest of the time it's only a meager chance he'll violently decapitate you.
>>
He may not murder you, but there's no telling what he could do to you. You'd be in his space, he might think he's doing you a favor and use that to manipulate you into doing other things. Not to mention this man is a complete stranger.

Sounds like you'd basically be a live-in prostitute. I wouldn't if I were you.
>>
>>18413419
He is probably legit. Sugerdaddies is very much a thing. Straight people dont know it because they will never experience being this sought after.

I know people who have traveled abroad with millionaires, been spoiled real good. Paid back their collage loans etc.
>>
>>18413805
Straight people don't know about sugar daddies? Wtf are you talking about
>>
Even if you find out you actually dig the gay sex, having sex with this old dude when you'd rather take a break from it or do something else will always feel very forced and make you uncomfortable.

If all he wanted was a good 'ol bj whenever he wanted, it'd be alot easier for you. But being prepped for analsex 24/7 will tire you out pretty fast.
>>
File: Here we go.jpg (11KB, 166x158px) Image search: [Google]
Here we go.jpg
11KB, 166x158px
>>18413419
You're only 21, I don't think you should do it. I don't think you'd get over it nor do I think you'd be willing to tell anyone you did this. Also, you might get dirty dicked and end up with an std.

TLDR: Don't do it
>>
>>18413805
hehe, I have an older lady friend who regularly takes me out for fine dining, weekends away, and the like. I do feel a bit bothered about the gifts and being dressed up like a doll (ok, so I'm just a student and my clothes are a bit tatty, but I have my pride) but we have good convo and a good laugh, even if the sex is hilariously bad.

not a bad deal all in all. i never would have expected i'd be some woman's toyboy, but there you go, life's weird sometimes.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.