[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im going to kill myself when my mom dies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I am 25 years old and still live at home. I do not have any friends, and barely even talked to a girl in my life. I have crushing social anxiety and a really bad speech impediment. My mom is my life. I would have literally nothing if it wasn't for her. I dont have a real job and never have. Sometimes I do random odd jobs and make like 30 bucks a week, thats it.

She is getting up there in age. I have extreme separation anxiety when I am away from her. I have a panic attack when she just goes to the grocery store alone in fear that something will happen to her. So I have decided that I will off myself when she passes, since I will have nothing left. I have 3 siblings that are all really successful and dont really give a fuck about me. I know that they will all decide to sell her house and I wont even have a place to live.

I have tried getting disability money, but they have denied me 5 times in a row now. There is nothing I can do, im worthless and she is my lifeblood.
>>
OK but this is the board for advice so if you don't want advice then go somewhere else.
>>
how old is ur mum m8?
>>
>>18413393

65, and shes recently started having health issues which has got me thinking about what will happen.
>>
Time to work at McDonald's. Have as much will power possible to work there.
>>
Ok
>>
>>18413379
Hey search Google for a disability lawyer. They'll get your disability approved and take a portion of the backpay owed since you originally applied as their payment so you don't have to pay anything out of pocket.
>>
>>18413379
Hello op, i have easy solution for you:

Become nanny and watch kids of yours siblings. Since they are ok, they will sooner or later have kids. You can watch over them, cook them, clean the hous you know the housework stuff in exchange of not going homeless and hungry.

Just talk to them. It will be ok.
>suicide
Yeah, survival of the fittest. You wont be missed.
>>
>>18413686
>cook them
I don't think cooking their kids will help him, even if it makes for a good meal
>>
>>18413379
>be OP
>post this thread
>proceed to post on r9k about how bad wagecucks have it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.