[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met this U.K girl off Tinder a few months back. She had an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5779.jpg (84KB, 636x623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5779.jpg
84KB, 636x623px
I met this U.K girl off Tinder a few months back. She had an open house, I came over and we fucked probably within 20 minutes of seeing each other.

I was unprepared and she had condoms in her room. She lives in a flat with a bunch of dudes, some of whom I've met and they seem like hopeless betas that go to her for advice. She also deepthroats.

We met and fucked 3 times after that. She is actually a really cool person and we share similar interests. I am finding myself getting into her.

Are any of these red flags of her being a trashy whore or is all of the stuff I mentioned pretty arbitrary? I know she has had one long term relationship before. I would ask her on a real date, but I don't know if I'm an idiot for trying to pursue her that way.
>>
Did she orgasm
>>
>>18413371
You know when you eat a girl out and you can kind of feel that they are actually orgasming by the pulsing sensation on your mouth? I got that, so I can at least tell she came once per session. Other than that I was slightly drunk every time we met so I was able to last very long also. Other than that there is no way for me to know
>>
>>18413367
she's cool and gives good head, I don't see the problem.
>she had sex with me, is she a crack whore?
might want to look at those self esteem issues there op, being willing to fuck you doesn't mean she's has/will fuck anyone
>>
>>18413386
You give good cunnilingus and you live in the UK? If she's not down, I am.
>>
>>18414451
>being this big of a faggot

This is why no one likes you. He didn't say he had a problem with having sex with her. He's saying he met a chick off a sex hook up site and fucked her within 20 min of meeting her for the first time and she was well prepared with condoms.

The answer is yes OP. She is probably a whore but obviously that doesn't mean much to you or you wouldn't be looking for these chicks on Tinder and then coming back several times after.

You're a whore too apparently so I don't see what the issue is.
>>
>>18414499
>You're a whore too apparently so I don't see what the issue is.
Guys can't be whores.
>>
>>18413367
Who cares? Most women are unrepentant cock sluts these days, that's what happens when you give women zero accountability and tell them they can do no wrong.

The point is, you guys have a lot in common, the sex is good (practice makes perfect) and as long as she's fucking only you, that's the important thing.

You'll learn with age it doesn't matter if you're a girl's first, what you want to be is her last.
>>
>>18414499
>nobody likes me
great and original way to completely invalidate your opinion.
seriously why did you even type that mess, it reeks of the type of anger that only constant social rejection fosters
>>
>>18414499
>>18414499
What possible reason have you for calling that guy a big faggot and saying "This is why no one likes you"? Just thought they were cool things to add to any post you disagreed with?

His advice was good, and yours is stupid.
>>
>>18414562

Aw, I like you anon.
That other anon is salty af.
>>
>>18414499
Spotted the incel
>>
>>18414475
I live in UK and my girl always comes when I eat her...
>>
>>18414559
>You'll learn with age it doesn't matter if you're a girl's first, what you want to be is her last.

Does it really not count? Won't the bond be stronger if you are each other's first??
>>
>>18415333

It really doesn't. The first time with someone you like and who likes you back is ALWAYS special, even if you've fucked before.
>>
>>18415341
Isn't there a direct correlation between promiscuity and marriage failure/happiness.
>>
>>18413367
>Are any of these red flags of her being a trashy whore
You yourself are a male prostitute so why are you casting stones when you live in a glass house?
>>
>>18414590
His advice was garbage and so is your post.

>Why would you even think she was a whore? She only hooked up with you on a sex hookup site and fucked you within 20 min of meeting you and had a bunch of condoms ready.
>I mean she had sex with you right? What more do you want? I pray for sex just once in my life every night so cherish what you got.

The OP question was is she a whore and that faggot anon just danced around it and then insulted him without any good reason for it.

OP's question was wildly retarded but so was anon's response. She is a whore 100% but again, I don't see why that matters since it clearly didn't bother OP in practice.
>>
>>18415333
Two virgins having sex is some awkward shit. Sex becomes more meaningful when you learn what makes for good sex, and good people.

I barely remember losing my virginity, I remember it being awkward and a bit overwhelming, and while I wouldn't call the experience negative, I definitely wouldn't call it positive either, and losing my v-card to her whilst taking hers didn't stop her from doing me dirty a few years later.

I've had sex with plenty of women, but I don't really remember most of them, the ones that I remember are the ones who I truly connected with, both sexually and emotionally.

OP has met someone who stimulates his mind and his body, and that's a rare thing.
>>
>>18413386
My ex literally still calls me oral god to this day. She came over one time because her new bf couldnt do it like me kek.
>>
>>18415482
Those stats are bullshit. People that wait until marriage to have sex tend to stay in those marriages no matter what, because it's usually a religious thing. They don't see divorce as an acceptable option based on their religious convictions. It has little to do with the fact they haven't slept with anyone else.
>>
>>18416593
She sounds like a classy lady, anon.
>>
>>18416593
What do you differently? infact what do you do at all?
>>
>>18413367
>U.K. Girls
Emigrate while you still can, dear friend.
I'll never stop thanking my grandfather for leaving Belfast in favour of Canada.
>>
>>18413367
>met this girl off Tinder
>balls deep in her roast within 20 mins
> is she a whore, guise?

kill yourself immediately, my man.
also sage.
>>
>>18413367
No, she's not a whore.

She's a slagg.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.