[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I lose my memories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ttt.jpg (11KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
ttt.jpg
11KB, 244x206px
I became quite fucking fed up about the way my life is and decided to start over someplace where no one knows me.

But all my life became quite a burden to my heart and I wish to forget everything about it.

So How can I forget everything ?
>>
Hate to break it to yah but it's quiet impossible to forget memories. You just have to live with them and suppress them if possible. Try not to think about your past and think about what's ahead of you. You can't forget memories but you can act like they don't exist. Also use those memories to learn from your mistakes etc.
>>
suicide
>>
>>18413244
I don't know if you think that is funny but even on 4chan don't fucking suggest that. It's not ok, suicide doesn't help anyone it only makes things worse for the person and for the people around the person. I know it's a common joke but I don't find it funny or a viable way to get a new "life". This is the advice you shouldn't try and make people kill themselves.
>>
Advice thread*
>>
>>18413266
Oh, fuck off. Killing yourself isn't that bad.

>it only makes things worse for the person
no, it literally solves all your problems.

>and for the people around the person
good thing that this isn't their life. telling someone to stick around just because you would be a little sad if they're gone is incredibly selfish and completely ignores any sense of pain that someone may be going through.
>>
>>18413238
You can't. Get into therapy to learn to accept your past without it being a burden to your heart.
>>
>>18413283
I don't think you understand how valuable life is. I am a Christian and I don't know if you are religious but guessing by the fact your telling someone to kill themselves your not.

You have two lives, one life on this earth, free to make your own choices and your own actions, when this life is over you either go to heaven or hell. If you don't believe you go to hell. Hell is eternal suffering and endless pain. It's not ok to tell someone to kill themselves when they have a full life of new choices ahead of them, he can start over and make new choices, killing himself would eliminate that option.
>>
>>18413346
>I don't think you understand how valuable life is.
There are 7,000,000,000+ humans on this planet and even more non-human organisms. Life is not that precious. Anybody with working parts can create a human.

>when this life is over you either go to heaven or hell. If you don't believe you go to hell.

That's your personal belief that has no substantiated proof. I'm not even gonna get into that one.

>but guessing by the fact your telling someone to kill themselves your not.

I'm not telling anyone to kill themselves (I'm not the OP who said "suicide") I'm just saying that if someone truly really wanted it, suicide is an option that they can take, and it's selfish to inject yourself into that decision because your feelings would be hurt if they were gone.
>>
>>18413346
Yo, I used to be a hardcore Christian, but since I'm a little older now I have opened my mind. I do believe in God, but I've got an open mind. Soooorrrrry if that offends anyone.
I disagree with you on Hell. I do not believe that God would create a beautiful place like Earth for people to make choices and give them their own free will for a short period of their life knowing humans would make mistakes (also knowing that there will be folks that will never hear about the word of the Lord) just to send them straight to endless pain and suffering and burning in fire for the REST OF ETERNITY. Also keep in mind that the Bible is a book, written by human beings. Yes, Jesus was there telling disciples what to write, but guess what, He was not there to tell people what to write in the ENTIRE BIBLE. Only parts of it. Lots of the Bible was written by humans, who, guess what, make mistakes.
I do agree with you on life though. Life is valuable and you would eliminate all your choices if you ended it. But that said, I'm not the one who tells people how to live their life, only you can know that.

>>18413238
Memories are all you got, op. This did kind of hit home, because I have thought this exact thing that you posted, but memories are the only thing you will always have. I've had some shit memories but my problem is that I think about them, i dwell on them to the point of depressing myself. Let me tell you, physical exercise, drinking water, and focusing on the little or few good memories help 110%. This may be sad for some people to think about, but there is always someone better off, and always someone worse off. It appears that you have some working fingers and eyeballs due to typing this post, so I would definitely be happy about that.
>>
I'm not aware of any method for erasing memories that wouldn't leave you like an empty shell, but there are options if you instead try to see your past experiences in a different light. Mainly meditation, or drugs (MDMA, psychedelic mushrooms, etc). The drugs are the easy and fast rout, but they have the risk of addiction or a mind melting bad trip. Meditation is a discipline that takes time to master, but it's more safe.
>>
>>18413533
Some of this

OP go visit the /OMG/ occult magick general on /x/
In the library you'll literally find techniques for self-hypnosis that also involves erasing memory.

But an easier, less scary and genuinely positive method for changing your relationship to your past is the Sedona Method. Here's the short (one hour) introduction. This shit got me out of depression two years ago, I highly recommend it:

https://youtu.be/psBuPo1ez0M
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.