[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2266.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2266.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
So here's a story and I need some advice, a year ago I was 14 and met this amazing girl who was 16 at the time, she was pretty, funny, and very nice, the year I have become great friends with her like best friends and I have secretly liked her basically ever since I met her. About half a year ago I was texting her at like 2 am which is normal for me and we were playing would you rather and it somehow got on the subject of me liking her, I told her and she said if I was a junior like her she would fr date me and I thought at that point well maybe I have a chance. So fast forward to today and nothing has changed we are still just friends. I have been blocking every girl that likes me out of my life so that I can "stay loyal" to this idea (I want to be in a respectful relationship and be loyal not just fuck buddies). So today I basically thought well I'm not going anywhere with this and I don't want to waste my time when I could be finding other people so I asked her sister if I had any chance and she told me straight up she isn't interested. I don't just want to let it go like this after so long and I want to know if there is any way I can get her interested in me or like you know make something happen. Sorry for the long ass story and I hope some people like reading.
>>
>>18413233
Listen to me man. Move. The. Fuck. On. You are young, many people will criticize you for being young. But now is the time for you to hear this. If you end up in the friendzone, you are doing it wrong. There is no one girl, there are many girls.

To put simply, why are you staying loyal to her when she reciprocates with nothing?
>>
>>18413233
No chance man. Move on, find another girl.
Once you friend zoned, you're done for
>>
>>18413241
Yeah thanks man, your right. I don't know why I thought anything would happen in the first place. Still open to hear from more people if anyone wants to respond
>>
>>18413253
In future, to not get friendzoned:

Don't fucking placate to women. Im serious. Women dont want to date, let alone fuck, beta cucks who cave whenever shit gets real.

Keep the mystery real man, Don't fucking blurt out your life story on a dime, keep it interesting, flirt.

I have found in terms of friendzoning, its all about the approach.

>You dont want to end up friends with them in denial of you wanting to step it up and be romantic
So make it clear what you want. You want a relationship? You want to fuck her? Make it clear, behave that way. Of course not in an overt way, but make it clear through your actions, not your words.

Women use the whole
>Lets just be friends
thing as a way to reject you, whilst shifting the blame off of themselves and onto you. Don't take that shit. Move on.

And my final big tip, the most important of all. Remember that women are not the goal of life, they are the prize, they are secondary to your life. You live your life, you achieve your goals, and women dig that shit man. Be fucking confident, take care of yourself. You are a prize worth sorting after, but don't convince women you are, BE that man that you want to be. Confront your inner beta, corner him in the dark recesses of your mind and beat him brutally to death.

Good luck man.
>>
>>18413233
>a year ago I was 14
Out of 4chan you go.
>>
>>18413271
Thank you so much for this message. Honestly. One more thing if your still checking in, I don't have any experience in this how the hell do you let it on smoothly about what you want, without seeming like a creep, like gimme some examples if possible.
>>
>>18413296
Well, at your age it isn't so easy. A lot of that shit is considered taboo.

People are sexual creatures, and we all crave that intimacy. Recognizing this in her, and her recognizing this in you is not an inherently bad thing.

Why did this girl friendzone you. Let's be brutally honest. Its likely because you were not a real man, or the man she is looking for. I mean, in reality, age gaps of ~2 years matter a lot when you're really young, and had you been doing it all right you still would've had the odds stacked against you.

Women want exactly the opposite of what they say they want. They dont want some beta cuck to cry to about their problems, but they have them because its convenient. It's an easy way to store men up for later. She likely friendzoned you because she had all the power in the relationship, because you relinquished it all.

Nothing is sexy about familiarity. Instead of trying to relate to her, or being the best boyfriend material you can be, be mysterious. Be eccentric. Be funny. Be mysterious. One of my all time favorite quotes is
>Women will cry a river about wanting mr dependable, but in the end, they will always go back to fuck mr jerk

Picking up women is a state of mind. If you are confident in yourself, you will find it a much easier process. Work out, go to the gym, eat well, get a job, buy a car. BE the MAN that you want to be.

Aside from the mindset, you ask specifically how to let them know what you want. Let me tell you this, women want to fuck what other women want to fuck. It seems counter intuitive when you think about what women say, but ill be dammed its the truth. To put it simply, don't say that you want a relationship, but instead be the man that she would want a relationship with. Don't be her friend, be her lover.
>>
>>18413327
Damn dude I honestly couldn't thank you enough. That is some deep shit and thank you so much for your response. Good luck man I'm headed off.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.