[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I, as people have told me, cute and fit, educated, mature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1068.jpg (58KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1068.jpg
58KB, 640x920px
Why do I, as people have told me, cute and fit, educated, mature and know how to dress but until now still can't get a relationship?
If I have to rate myself it's gonna be a 6/10 or 7/10. But not even a man approached me. I tried dating online as well but only old guys or the ones I don't want texting me.
What did I do?
Help please
>>
>>18413125
Start approaching the dudes you like yourself. In real life.

If you aren't willing to do that, then, well, welcome to our fucking world (as dudes). You'll get no sympathy here.
>>
>>18413125
You might as well post a pic of your face if you're giving out such high ratings, tbqhwy.

>Online dating
There's dating and setting up an appointment to fuck. There's no real dating online unless you both lewd it up with each other after some time.

I digress though. Would you happen to dye your hair frequently and have tattoos? If so, that destroys your viable breeding rating due to how potentially slutty you are. You might be a christian virgin, and with these 2 things, they portray red flags.
>>
You're skipping a lot of factors here... like age, interests, where you're looking for guys... AND, why you're 100% expecting guys to approach you.

It's more and more rare that dudes just wander up to a girl out of the blue. Normally there has to be some kind of conversation or banter for it to happen. Any halfway sane dudes these days have had it beaten into their heads that it's pretty shitty to approach completely out of the blue.
>>
yeah it's a funny thing. I'm an attractive guy, well on the way to success, I dress well, I present well, I'm smart, I get approached but just no right woman til now. online dating through match.com is worthless but I think the internet might be making itself useful now.
>>
>>18413125
Most people refrain from putting themselves in a vulnerable position and telling people their feelings towards them. It sucks but someone has to make the first move. As guys it's usually us but on the bright side a dude is a lot more likely to say yes than a girl.
>>
>op never replied to any of us
Okay guys, let's go home. I need to fuck a trap soon, so let's wrap it up.

Clearly we're just putting stuff into a hole and it's not giving anything back.
>>
>>18413156
>literally one point above the average face in the entire world
>"such high ratings"
>>
>>18413125
just wait.. being a slut won't get you into a LTR. if you just want to get laid online dating is great. you have to go outside and meet new people to get a LTR though.
>>
>>18413125

post some pictures of your self or we cant relaly help you.
>>
>>18413156
Well apparently I'm not a Christian virgin or anything since I'm not religious and/or don't mind fucking some dudes on the first date if he's hot.
I don't dye my hair rainbow colorful or so. But I have tattoos, only in places that only me and the dude I fucked would see.
>>18413162
I'm 26.
I like outdoors, I can party but not so much. I want guys approaching me since I'm terrible at reading them, I don't know when they're being nice and polite with when they're hitting on me.
>>18413149
I do involved with guys in real life and most of the time they made me vulnerable. I show them my interests and open myself so they can go in but they won't. They went for another girls and after that indirectly said I just want attention
>>
>>18413185
>26
>not minding fucking other dudes if they're hot
well okay, but as you can tell, that'll be a problem.
>tattoos only seen where fucked
ok, but how about the designs.

I digress though. No photo of face? No way to help, Grace.
>>
>>18413197
>well okay, but as you can tell, that'll be a problem
This meant I am not religious and keeping my v-card or some. I'm mot easy to the point I can sleep with almost every guy I met online. If I do I must have had some relationship grow out of it
>ok, but how about the designs
It's on my crib. Not a bug one, plus it's name of my family member

>No photo of face? No way to help, Grace.
I'm looking for one now
>>
>>18413205
> I'm mot easy to the point I can sleep with almost every guy I met online. If I do I must have had some relationship grow out of it
Alright, reasonable.
>it's a name of my family member
Hoo boy, people could mistake that for something else. Hope it's a girl's name and it's not your kid.
>I'm looking for one now
>looking for one
hmmm....
>>
>>18413185

And I'm sure guys want women approaching them because they can't read them either. It's a two way street.

I'm not mad at you or any women for it or anything, but as a dude, I have a 50/50 shot of whether or not a girl is going to be absolutely fucking annoyed I'm bothering her (or is taken, a lesbian, just not interested in me), or will give me the time of day, and because it's not all that fun for me to put on a show for someone I don't know at all, I don't try much these days.

As a girl, you'll probably get a better reaction from guys in general if you fire up a conversation, or say something at all to show you might be interested.

Especially if you're having no luck.
>>
>>18413185
>don't mind fucking a dude on first date if he's hot
Oh .my.gosh.. im a femanon and this makes me vomit in my mouth.
you want your answer?
You sound like a slut, guys probably see you as a slut, and if you are willing to fuck on the first date, you probably won't be getting a second. But thats just my opinion, I may be wrong. Some guys may totally dig that.
And sorry if i offended you, just giving my honest thoughts.
>>
>>18413580
Did you read all my comments?
I said it to another anon who asked if I am a virgin Christian. I'm not.
If I did sleep with all the guys I met on the date I should have lucked out a relationship from them then I don't have to go ASKING QUESTION ON HERE. SO THANK YOU. THAT HELPS
>>
>>18413125
Grind it out. Put yourself out there. And not to just to get laid.

It's a numbers game and some people get lucky, some people don't.

I'm a decently attractive dude, have a decent personality, and have literally been told by girls they wanted to be with me, but every single time I actually met someone and would hit it off, some major event would happen (like someone would literally die, or lose a job, or have to move half a thousand miles away). Consequently I didn't have my first relationship until 26. (The curse still continued btw. She got laid off around the time we started dating, and then her grandfather passed a couple months in to us being together. Though this time we stayed together). Shit luck is what I long since chalked it up to, but that didn't stop me from going out, meeting people, and just seeing who was around.

I've got a female friend who is unlucky in her own way. She's one of the sweetest, and most physically attractive people I know... but she just can't seem to meet any half way decent guys.

Part of it is definitely on her, but part of it's she just can't seem to choose people who stay they way they present themselves or don't suddenly backslide in a weird way. I'd attribute more of this to her if I didn't personally know some of the guys she dated (including my childhood best friend--who took his life in a very strange direction).

Is what it is.

Just keep at it.
>>
>>18413964
oooh this makes sense now. your autism level.. it's over 9000! stop being so slutty and autistic and you will find yourself a boyfriend. Serious advice.
>>
>>18414017
Op here. I can relate. My life is full if shit luck.
Some people told me not to look for a relationship but seriously, I don't want to just have fun and then we go our way. Some men just disappeared after they got laid, or disappeared before they even got laid because I made them wait too long more than their standard.
Maybe it was me who don't know how to choose guys wisely. Or maybe my self consciousness only into chad because I am a physical person that prefrer fit guys or handsomely one.
>>
>>18413125
>op never posted a photo of herself
>>18413205
>i'm looking for one right now
ok, fuckers, it's all a lie and the fucker has left the building already, please stop replying already.

I fucked my trap already and called it a swell evening. now, anyone who sees this thread after scrolling to the bottom, pls let it die and not come up.
>>
>>18413964
never fuck on the first date
or the second
no guy wants to date a girl who gives it up so easily, have some self respect
>>
>>18413125
Ok how many boys did you ask out this week?
>>
>>18413185
>don't mind fucking on the first date
>they said that I just want attention
>open myself so that they can go in but they won't
>want guys approaching me since I'm terrible at reading them

You can't just sit there and expect the guy to chase you and pursue you relentlessly like you're the heroine of a romance novel or some shit.

It's a two way street. You can't just 'open yourself' and expect a guy to just start trying to find out all this shit about you. Tell him things. Learn about him. Put more effort into connecting.

Honestly, you just sound like a slut with crazy standards who wants to be wooed by a guy and won't put any effort into a relationship because you think it's the guy's responsibility.
>>
File: Decartes.png (89KB, 220x333px) Image search: [Google]
Decartes.png
89KB, 220x333px
T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O
>>
>>18415978
>I don't know when they're being nice and polite with when they're hitting on me

You're either truly an autist of an extreme caliber, then, or you're full of shit. If this were really true then you wouldn't know when they were "really going after you", either.

I'll bet that you have all kinds of stupid shit and games going on in your head about what every little thing means.

Even if you did get a boyfriend it would likely fail spectacularly for the simple fact that you don't seem to understand how relationships take TWO people engaged with each other.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.