[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flaking on me rant.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

In the past 5 months I decided to try getting into dating again. It's hard for me after this bad experience with a guy 3 years ago. In the past 5 months I talked to 4 guys and they were all surprisingly great. But all four of them disappeared without a word once we (mutually) made plans to date. It's irritating, but it is what it is.

The most annoying part is that 2 of them started talking to me again, with zero interest in... Me, I guess. They talk to me like they are forced to. There's no flirting or fun or getting to know eachother type of thing going on now. If anything I get one-word responses once in a while. It doesn't make sense that they'd bother coming back. Sometimes they will reply with some little flirty responses, and haven't denied being interested in me.

The fuck is happening?
>>
>>18413083
Online dating makes people treat one another like they're disposable and all around sucks. Both genders seem pretty bad at presenting themselves and communicating in such an unnatural medium. Don't take it personally; try meeting people in real life.
>>
>>18413102
Two of them were in person.

But It doesn't really hurt my feelings. It's more irritating, like a puzzle I can't figure out. Why the 2 would bother coming back if they aren't interested anymore.
>>
>>18413181
It's called boredom.
>>
>>18413194
I never really considered that very obvious answer. I've been so irritated about it and thinking too much. God damn it.
>>
>>18413200
I'm more interested in why you're even talking to them in the first place. They bailed on you, came back to casually talk to you when they feel like it, and yet you entertain that behavior by replying. For fuck's sake, grow some ladynuts and tell them to kick rocks. Put your attention toward finding new people.
>>
>>18413223
I'm not talking to them anymore. But yeah, I shouldn't have responded back. I had hoped I would get some decent excuses about them disappearing so we could try again. But I just ended up saying "fuck it" and leaving it all alone. Fuck though. 4 guys in a row doing this.

I'm a guy. It's hard enough finding decent guys in the gay scene, so I got my hopes too high on these guys.
>>
>>18413239
That explains a lot. If you've spent any time in the gay community, you would know that gays are notorious for being flakey and not at all interest in monogamy. That's not even a baseless stereotype--the community openly admits and recognizes the problem.

You're going to be looking for a long time, I'm afraid. It's an uphill battle for you.
>>
>>18413200
Yeah man it's boredom, or who knows it might be they miss you and realize what they lost, but go by how much effort they put in.

I'm going thru the same at the moment and it fuckin sucks. Mind running at a 100 miles per hour....trying to figure out the answer but sometimes you already know what it is but don't wanna face it.
>>
>>18413246
I realise that. I don't plan on being emo and giving up though.

>>18413248
That sucks you're dealing with it, too. I'm sure it happens to pretty much anyone. I tell people to be honest with me. I just want answers.
>>
>>18413264
Most of the times telling the truth is hard, especially when you don't wanna hurt someone's feelings.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.