[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roommate Problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Disgusted.gif (467KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted.gif
467KB, 500x278px
I'm paying 850 a month, bill for rent was 1655, which included water. Gas and electricity are supposed to be covered by my roommate, but this week there was no gas, and he claims it was because of a confusion because his ex-wife was taking over the bills. He hasn't told me much about that except that she's going to be moving in next month. But now he tells me she's moving her stuff in Wednesday. Before this I also dealt with both flea and fly infestations, him pissing in the shower on multiple occasions and not even having the courtesy to rinse it down, me having to tell him to remove animal products from the house since that was the whole fucking reason I moved in in the first place - because he claimed he was vegan. He lied to my face when I asked if a dressing of his was vegan. He laughed about having leather work shoes knowing I have a phobia of animal products. He leaves water all over the floor in the bathroom and his hair from shaving. He leaves feces in his guinea pig pen which is why there was such a horrific fly infestation. I feed them often and he expects me to clean every month because the original price for rent was 950 but I got him to go down on the price 100 in exchange for cleaning. After I found out the bill was only 1655 I stopped trying so hard to clean but after all I've dealt with all that and still cleaning the bathroom which he dirties right away each time, his dishes, dumping the trash, I think I've done my share. He also invites people over without even warning me first, and plays music full blast when it obviously bothers me. Today he had the nerve when he told me the hot water was back on that now I could "clean the dishes with hot water". They're all his motherfucking dishes. And he also uses the parking spot in front of the garage which has resulted in me getting two $56 fines.

I'm right to not clean his fucking dishes, right?
>>
>>18413011

Start looking for another place to live.
>>
>>18413011
Is this real life
>>
>>18413015
I'm moving out at the end of the month. Unfortunately I don't really have another place to go but that's another story.
>>
>>18413021
Sadly, for me, yes.
>>
Oh, and I forgot, part of the bill was supposed to cover Netflix (not that I needed it - he just added that on because he happened to have it - I have my own along with Amazon Prime which I let him use), and he just moved the TV out from the living room, and all the dining furniture. So I can't even use that now or have a meal in the living room.
>>
You sound like a gigantic bitch.
>>
>>18413036
How?
>>
Now that he moved all his stuff out of his room he appears to be sleeping in the living room - even though it's completely empty too. So any time I walk down there I'm faced with dealing with him...

He has no consideration for others. And I have severe anxiety so when he's down there I'll literally not eat until he leaves, or move out of my room. It's torture.
>>
>>18413011
nigga you for real? a phobia of leather work boots? get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>18413011
You suck his balls, some dishes will do you no harm.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.