[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitlist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-06-12-19-22-03.png (1MB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-12-19-22-03.png
1MB, 540x960px
My wife posted on craigslist looking for odd jobs and was contacted by someone asking her to receive jewelry in the mail and get to keep 20% of the profits. I told her not to do it and she stopped replying to the person but 2 days later she received 2 diamond rings(real diamonds) in the mail. Its been 5 days and the person keeps calling and texting her to get the rings threatening to shoot her. We went to the police and they said she can choose to do a report but personally they would just throw the rings out. I currently have the rings(we do not live together). What should I do with them? Im not trying to make money but don't want to give the rings to the guy because they were probably bought with a stolen credit card im assuming and if it was investigated by someone we would have a chance to return them. I dont want to give the rings to the guy because then it could look like my wife pawned them off, and we want to be able to give them back.
>>
File: b8.png (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
8KB, 284x177px
>>18412937
It was part of scam, guaranteed. The rings are DEFINITELY NOT REAL. Return them or hand em to the police if you're really worried.

They were likely going to have her receive a check for a large sum of money and ask her to send them the 80%. Then while she forked over cash they kept the check would be canceled.

Definitely not real diamonds.
And if they were (which they definitely are not), then the person has your address and you committed grand theft which is a felony which means jail time.

so bait?
>>
>>18412959
We took them to a pawn shop and they said they were real diamonds just not good quality.
>>
>>18412959
And if,the rings weren't real why would we bother returning them or taking them to the police when you can just throw them away? Besides the person has been calling her every 30min for the past 3 days why would they do that for a completely fake ring? If they are real diamonds they would be worth at least a few hundred.
>>
>>18412937
Get a divorce.

Tell the person calling the police took the rings they can get them back from them.
>>
>>18412959
Ill take a video of it scratching something if you really want. The rings came in two separate overnighted fedex packages so the shipping alone costs $40. If it was a scam they would have just sent it cheap priority mail. They probably bought it with a stolen credit card.
>>
>>18413002
Thats what she did and they said they are going to shoot her. Shes not worried about it at all and tells me to relax but i am.
>>
Drop the rings in a public hiding spot and tell the cunt where he can pick them up.

Like taped to the bottom of a park bench or something.
>>
>>18412937
Okay, this is going to sound mean but good lord anon, how fucking stupid is your wife that she agreed to take part in this? Is she 70 years old? Because that's the only way I can imagine someone would be so out of touch that they would agree to this.
>>
>>18412937
desu i'd sell them just not where they'd find them
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.