[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those going through breakups/loss of partners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: il_570xN.252478394.jpg (78KB, 570x752px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.252478394.jpg
78KB, 570x752px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ABVRvJ4Sjg&index=4&list=PLbtfexIx7Pk2-vJqER_Ed5vhvPeONKKDu

If you've been struggling to stop thinking about your now ex, thinking of getting them back, can't take those steps forward, etc. I highly recommend this video that I've been listening to on repeat since I found it today.

The guy goes in about why we can't stop thinking about that person and that it starts with admitting that we made poor decisions. It's a tough video, but it's a start to whatever path you guys end up on to heal. Good luck.
>>
huh, good video. the guy knows his psychology. this is probably the most levelheaded psychology related video I've seen in a long time. I stopped having an interest in psychology stuff for the longest time because there was just so much bullshit.

I assume you found this cause you were looking for something like it. wish you the best for getting over a breakup. it's never fun. my ex made my last breakup really easy, it still sucked pretty bad.
>>
>>18412987
Yeah, I'm trying to get through a breakup as well. Shit's never fun indeed. How did your ex make it easy? Mine cheated and blamed me, so that made it "easy" to say fuck it; but now I'm wrestling with myself.
>>
Whoa. I watched that one and another of his videos and he blew my mind.
>>
>>18412880
Really needed this, thanks friend.

For those of you passing by, the video has about 1400 thumbs up and 12 thumbs downs on Youtube

>it's pretty good
>>
I watched it and I had already accepted that my ex doesn't give a shit about me. My problem is the crushing loneliness I feel now that I have no one to talk to.
>>
>>18413158
This. I cannot stand the radio silence. She was my one and only person for the last four years. How do I fill this void in my heart?
>>
>>18413158
>>18413191
You two watched the video but very obviously weren't listening to what he was saying
>>
>>18412880
Thanks for posting this. I was in a 3 year relationship that still hurts to this day, but this video really helped me be at peace with what happened. Thank you.
>>
Thanks for the video. Needed the video, I have my ex coming over later today to pick up her stuff.. Break up suck ass.
>>
Isn't NLP total shit though?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.