[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yet another thread about a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1324200320106.jpg (42KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
1324200320106.jpg
42KB, 500x345px
>be me, 24m
>meet qt 3.14 at work
>ask her out, she says she has a bf
>fast forward ~3 years
>have become relatively close with qt 3.14 despite no longer working together
>usually drink and/or get high together every week or two
>recently she starts making comments about my body (lost some weight and i'm pretty /fit)
>also makes comments about my dick
>she starts buying my drinks when we hang out
>also hooks me up with drugs and never asks for anything in return
>looks me in the eye more often, she's generally warmer toward me than usual
>she's still with bf (who she knows is no good for her, she's too scared to leave him since they've been together for so long)
>wondering if her recent change in behavior is due to her being into me, or just feeling extra friendly
>thinking about making a move next time i see her, but don't want to be wrong and make things awkward

There's a lot more to it than that, but that's the gist of my situation. Basically I'm wondering if I should make a move, and if so, whether or not I should say something to her or just make a move and talk about shit afterward?

If any more details are needed just lmk
>>
>>18412758
You should probably work things out with her boyfriend before you get into her pants...having her cheat will ruin things for everyone
>>
>>18412905
Okay yeah, that's a good point.

By making a move I was only talking about going for a kiss, not trying to get in her pants right away, just to make it known to her that I'm interested. She is the type that likes when the guy takes charge as she's very pretty and probably has had plenty of guys "confess their undying love for her" before.

Also, as I mentioned before, her boyfriend treats her terribly and she knows that, but is too nervous about being alone to leave him. There are a lot of things that I would have to discuss with her before taking it further, but the kiss would just be to bring up the subject I guess.

Like I said, I just don't want to come off as another beta orbiter that confesses his love for his hot friend and gets rejected for not having the balls to just take what I want so to speak.
>>
>>18413074
murder her boyfriend and present her one if his severed fingers as a love offering
>>
>>18413664
That's my backup plan actually
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.