[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to find a path in life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: wall paper 5.jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wall paper 5.jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
Hey /adv/ I have fucked up in almost every regard in my life. I am a lonely fat piece of garbage. Ive failed and fucked up college three times. Nothing really seems worth it to me.

How are you supposed to just figure out life? I push myself to insane lengths every time I try but I fail cause I can't keep it going. I don't see the point in it after awhile and then that becomes my mind set and I fuck myself.

I just want to know how I can find a way to keep going. Like how do you decide on what to be? Where does anyone get this motivation from? Ive tried hard and I don't know what to do with my life.

How did you all decide what to do with your lives and how do you keep going?
>>
I know these are part of depression but I start off happy and then things build up and I just can't handle it.

Today I took off work cause I was just horribly depressed as well as having a really bad issue with my leg. And I got yelled at that by my boss.

Like sometimes I try so hard for my job doing the work of 3 or 4 people. But other days I just want to lay down and die.
>>
>>18412600
>>18412623
Only real reason I cant yet kill myself is cause I live with my parents and they are on a trip and if I do it the cats will either starve or eat my body.
>>
>>18412650
Well heres my last reply. Im gonna end it all the day when they are on their way back.
>>
Of course you give up, what you're doing is unsustainable. You can't change your life in one fell swoop. Start slow. Expect a slow progression and be patient. Things will improve, but it will have to be a gradual change. That's the only kind that lasts. Don't be afraid to try things that may not work. Be willing to occasionally fail. Don't judge yourself so harshly, treat yourself like you would a good friend. Be supportive. Be positive. It takes a long time to change old habits and destructive thoughts, but it can be done.
>>
>>18412847
What do I improve though? what do i try? I do not know where to start.
>>
>>18412851
You've got to change your thinking first. Work on not judging yourself so harshly. Think of something small you could do to make you feel better about yourself. Volunteering your time somewhere or reading a list of important books. If you want to work on your appearance a bit, take a leisurely daily walk and just enjoy the scenery.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.