[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I missing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 3332.jpg (552KB, 1834x1440px) Image search: [Google]
3332.jpg
552KB, 1834x1440px
Hello /adv/,

I seem to have come to a crossroad in my life where I feel completely unfulfilled and I do not know what to do.

I'm 20, in education that will bring money in the future, I have a job. My biggest hobby is vidya and browsing memes. But I feel unhappy, I feel like I need to change something, but I just don't know what's the problem exactly.

Has anyone had similar problems? What do I do?
>>
What do you value most in life?
What are your ultimate goals?
What reason have you given yourself to live? What in your life do you do that fulfills that reasoning?
>>
>>18412542
I have the answer.

Find a better fucking hobby.

Seriously? Your hobbies are vidya and memes? Are you surprised your life lacks fulfilment? You are trying to fill a void with the most substanceless media known to mankind.

Like vista? Expand your tastes to the art of film. Memes? Check out some higher class comedic art (I hope you don't live in the US because Americans seem to have a cultural retardation which prevents them from raising the level of comedy above vulgarity, default to British comedy in that case), or, if you are more into the visuals of memeing, you can try the visual arts.
>>
>>18412577
*vidya not vista
>>
>>18412586
nobody liked vista.
>>
>>18412638
I once refused to get Windows 7 because I thought Vista was better.

I was definitely right about Windows 8 though!
>>
>>18412577
>I hope you don't live in the US because Americans seem to have a cultural retardation which prevents them from raising the level of comedy above vulgarity, default to British comedy in that case), or, if you are more into the visuals of memeing, you can try the visual arts.

This is some ignorant and pretentious ass shit to say. Anything you said or ever say should just be disregarded based on the fact that you're that dumb.
>>
>>18412550
Not OP. But I value music and art in life. I enjoy making music of all genres. My end goal is to be an artist or make a TV show. I like sports, I like outdoors, I like comic books. But I'm studying accounting. I don't know what to do.
>>
take acid. It changed my life
>>
>>18412542
We want things so bad that don't make any sense,
people say robots will replace us but they can't recompense.
Some people end up shooters,
some people kill
some people are born to be lit
some people are mentally ill
all I know is god above had a plan
He's my idol don't call me stan
not the master plan,
the one with meaning not a simple memory scan
>>
>>18412659
You're a touchy fellow, aren't you? Budding comedian yourself, perhaps?

I don't know, man, I've just never seen any comedy from America that made me think 'now THIS is something special'. I have to admit, I'm not very broadly exposed to anything other than mainstream American comedy because I'm in Europe, but still. I also admit to not enjoying the stand-up format, so even though I'm sure there's some really great stuff there I wouldn't know where to look. For TV shows, I dunno, I think Seinfeld has some artistic merit, for sure, but that's the only one I can think of off the top of my head. If you can recommend some good stuff I'd love for you to enlighten me.

My own culture has a great theatrical format (literally 'small art') that combines comedy with song and drama, while mixing in a tad of melodrama with the humor, it's great, but I can't really share it online because of language barriers, quite a shame.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.