[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's a good first date idea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1496592136950.jpg (92KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496592136950.jpg
92KB, 800x800px
what's a good first date idea?
>>
I hear these days if you want the ladies you have to take them to paris for a day of street photography.

standards just keep getting more and more unreachable man.
>>
>>18412415
>first date
>paris

nope
rich people understand economics and would never do that
except some spoiled rich person's kid
>>
>>18412370
Your bed so you can bang them.
>>
>>18412464
hey man, that's just what I heard on here. I'm sitting here like, "let's get a milkshake and walk around the museum district talking and then get some good food"
>>
>>18412484
sounds perfectly eh

my friend put it pretty well. if you can't enjoy doing nothing with somebody, then there's not much of a reason to do anything with them

take someone you know you love to paris
>>
>>18412370
I can only guess that a good first date would be going out to eat somewhere or something the like.
Avoid movies since you won't be talking with eachother, which ruins the point of a date.
>>
>>18412370
Drinks. Always drinks. Start late afternoon, follow her lead to determine alcohol yes/no. Then let stuff flow from there. It's your first date, take the opportunity to talk to her and find out if you'd like to spend more time together.

Don't feel pressured! It's okay if you don't feel compatible. But if it goes well, you can immediately suggest getting something to eat and continue the night (if she made dinner plans even though she was going on a date with you she's taken a pessimistic view anyway).
>>
>>18412512
>perfectly eh
can't tell if thoroughly nonplussed or canadian with a typo lmao.

I mean it's not nothing, my city has one of the best museum districts in the US, though I agree, if you can't mesh well and entertain yourselves together just hanging out it's not a great sign.

the paris thing was a little bit of an in joke from another thread btw, I don't think I'd take anyone I love to paris at this point. don't feel like watching out for terrorist attacks while trying to be on holiday desu.
>>
>>18412370
Something like going to get coffee is always my go-to first date. Pretty chill time to get to know each other, and easy to get out of if either party decides it's awkward or something.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.