[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when a girl suddenly stops responding? Did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1347407806914.jpg (30KB, 473x356px) Image search: [Google]
1347407806914.jpg
30KB, 473x356px
What does it mean when a girl suddenly stops responding?

Did i creep her out?

Sometimes i try to be honnest about myself, but the this happens.

It has happened all the time, ever since i was 15.
>>
>>18412123

it means she couldnt or wouldnt respond. we cannot say why
>>
>>18412124
But why do they do this?
Has this never happened to you?
It happens all the time for me.
>>
>>18412127

for multiple reasons. sometimes its because you're creepy. sometimes its because they literally are doing something and do not have the time or reason to pick up their phone and ignore whats in front of them.

if its a long term issue then the girl is probably just not into you and you're going too hard for girtls that are too out of your league
>>
>>18412135
Girls who are out of my leauge never respond at all to begin with. We never make conversation, unless its on professional terms and the girl in question is not single but has a bf.

Then, on the other hand, they can be very friendly, and give away hugs snd stuff. But its on the premise that it will never be more than that.

When it comes to romance, and events that might lead to sex, those girls are off completely. It's like it is an entirely different game.
>>
>>18412145

>she has a bf

how long has she not been responding to you?
>>
>>18412154
Dude its every girl i casually chat up with the intention of getting a date with her.
I probably come on too stong, tell them to much personal shit,
>>
>>18412161
Do you have any pics of your convos? I wanna analyse them
>>
>>18412127
Happens to me most of the time. "Ghosting" it's called. It's another one of life's mysteries about women. Do they have hundreds other conversations started with their friends and thirsty guys so yours get lost? Who knows.
I'd like to think they're busy, which I'm sure happens, but in this day and age? People always have their phones with them and girls are on their phones pretty much all the fucking time. It's highly unlikely that they missed your message.
Last year a girl I used to go to school with (childhood friend) gave me her number when I said we should do something over the winter. I texted her a couple times with no reply. Couple months later she posts on social media saying she's looking for people to hang out with. Fuck playing their games.
>>
Women are taught growing up that flat-out saying "no" = evil bitch.
>>
>>18412192
I'm having this exact situation talking with a guy who has a large following on social media. At first I thought he was busy and my messages got lost among his others. Now I'm pretty sure he's ignoring my questions on purpose. It's really annoying and honestly hurts like a motherfucker. I've just learnt to stop messaging him. He also does that dumb shit at the end of your post where he says to his followers that he's lonely and no one wants to be his friend. The only time I can guarantee a response is if I send a picture of myself. It sucks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.