[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mulatto guy here and need advice from other blacks/mulattos.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1467873131805.jpg (21KB, 217x216px) Image search: [Google]
1467873131805.jpg
21KB, 217x216px
Mulatto guy here and need advice from other blacks/mulattos.
How can I take advantage of the fact that normies assume I'm cool for being (part)black? I'm introverted but people say every now and then that I'm cool. Which I'm not. I'm just quiet and calm. That aside, what should I do to completely take advantage of my black heritage and rise in popularity like crazy?

Advice of whites not needed. I don't need some dumbed down perspective of how blacks are supposed to be like.
>>
It's practically impossible. I'm a mulatto as well, and both sides always joke around with me about this but it's a very serious fact that really hurts me.
You're not black enough to be accepted by blacks as black.
You're not white enough to be accepted by whites as white.

We don't have history, our grandparents may be slightly relevant for having an interracial relationship but the offspring is nothing to gawk at.
>>
>>18412128
this desu
>>
>>18412128
the first black president was "mulatto" you degen self-racist bitch

>>18412113
stop being an autist self-deprecating self-racist fool. go socialize instead of theorizing about it on the computer.
>>
>>18412113

It seems like you already pass for cool. Hang out with people you like or want to impress. Don't seem too desperate or have low self-esteem. Dress well. You know this though, right?
>>
>>18412128

Well you might not be black enough to be black but you are Mulatto enough to be Mulatto. So at least you have that going for you.

Mulatto people need to create their own subculture or something.
>>
nigger
>>
>>18412565

You think you can just waltz your ass up here and call someone else a nigger on my 4chan, you fucking nigger? Who do you think you are?
>>
>>18412128
>You're not black enough to be accepted by blacks as black.
Pretty weird statement. Blacks have always seen me as one of their own. Black chicks also find me easily more attractive
>>
>>18412113
hang out with people you like that respect you as an individual. otherwise you're just jumping through hoops for assholes.
>>
File: 1492910006415.jpg (173KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
1492910006415.jpg
173KB, 625x505px
>>18412529
>Mulatto people need to create their own subculture or something.
Does not knowing your father count as a subculture?
>>
>>18413469
I'm mulatto, not black. You fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1494531700538.jpg (56KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
1494531700538.jpg
56KB, 340x565px
>>18412565
>when most blacks are so easily angered that this is actually decent bait
>>
>>18413474
Blacks are probably even more likely to leave their children if the mom is white.
They feel like the king of the world fucking some low-tier blonde slut with daddy issues, until the girl entraps him for a baby and he runs off to the nearest KFC.

Your average full-blooded black is actually better off than most mud bloods.
>>
>>18413484
This actually taught me that you don't know much about people and the world outside of your computer
>>
>>18412113
I may be white but if i where you id take advantage of being black by dating all the hot thicc white bitches because of the stigma of you guys having dat bbc,

Does that sound like a dumbed down perspective?
>>
>>18412128
Yeah pretty much this
>>
File: 1407919989620.jpg (205KB, 747x839px) Image search: [Google]
1407919989620.jpg
205KB, 747x839px
>>18412113
You have the privilege of being outside both communities; embrace that. Actually, Nietzsche was racist af but wrote a bit about how embracing the conflict caused by being biracial can lead to greatness in a man. I'm a mulatto and I can speak with authority on black and white matters and people of the opposite race look to me like an authoritative figure on the subject. Bruh, just dick around and embrace your own identity.

>>18412128
I feel ya
>>
>>18413498
White guys are more into the idea of black men dating white women than black men are themselves. You are fucking sick cucks

Please OP never get a white american friend they're mentally ill
>>
>>18414173
White conservatives are ill in a more barbaric way (e.g. KILL ANYONE WHO AIN'T A WHITE STRAIGHT AMERICAN), whereas white liberals have an unnatural, manufactured self-hatred that is so sickening that it almost makes the conservatives seem less evil in comparison.

The only whites that are actually cool to be around are the ones who aren't strongly political, and don't feel the need to be friends with you only to conform to society's standard of diversity. Basically, the ones that don't go out of their way to make any considerations about your race, be it positive or negative.
>>
>>18414461
>Basically, the ones that don't go out of their way to make any considerations about your race, be it positive or negative.
This. Whites don't understand why I dislike any form of "positive racism" as well. Always avoided white girls who said "I think blacks are cool". My last white gf liked me and showed no signs of lowkey racist attraction to blacks because of some dumb fantasy she has about my race, like other white girls sometimes have.
>>
>>18412113
You're cool cause you're chill. So just be chill. Hang out with people and don't worry about race. Most white people are pretty cool and accepting to us and everyone
>>
>>18412113
Im red and white, i just say Im tan white, because people are pricks about it on either side.
>>
>>18412113
From one mulatto to the other: you don't have to make an identity out of your race.

Just do what you like, enjoy what you enjoy and not what other people think you should.

Craft your personal identity out of the things YOU value and around role models that YOU admire. Once you start bringing other shit into it ("I'm black so I should ___") it becomes about changing yourself to be accepted by others, which will never feel good and only hurt you in the long run.

Yes, it's a cliche, but "Just be yourself" is nevertheless very sound advice. I would amend it to "Be the best version of yourself, based on your own judgement"
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.