[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Situation Only A Schizophrenic Could Get Into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: mental-illness-art.jpg (455KB, 1600x1073px) Image search: [Google]
mental-illness-art.jpg
455KB, 1600x1073px
Let's say someone was raped by a hallucination of a man and/or a woman ghost.

Would that cause psychological damage?

Does someone need to seek help for this?

When and if they get this help will it be therapy and pills or just pills?

How long afterward does it matter if they report it to a psychiatrist or not?

Do you believe it's possible that someone could get PTSD from the experience?

Could an anti-psychotic mood stabilizer medication be hiding the effects of PTSD?

There are so many questions I could ask about this situation. I'm pretty sure we have some people with some expertise in the house.
>>
>>18412027
Incubus, sucubus?
>>
>>18412062
Something like that. That's more or less what I thought it was at the time.
>>
IT WAS THE CUM GHOST
>>
>>18412084
Thank you for your ridicule. Even I find it kind of funny now.
>>
>>18412027
Why didn't you go straight to the ghost cops? So they could swab you for ectoplasm? What if this ghosts goes out and rapes another person?
>>
>>18412096
That's a little bit far. Fuck you it seemed real at the time.
>>
>>18412096
You can't imagine what's it's like being that powerless. I'm sure you understand I can't call the cops on this and it fucked me for days until I passed out from lack of sleep. Fuck you again you fucking reptile.
>>
>>18412027

>>>/x/

you are not special you are just sick and actually a burden on society.

>take meds and get therapy

t. medical faggot
>>
>>18412126
We already know these things, you condescending fuck. You shouldn't be any kind of practitioner with that attitude.
>>
>>18412126
>burden on society

Then why don't they allow me to kill myself like I fucking wanted all along. I fucking hate you fucking insects.

>oh we virtue signal and want to think we're nice in person and we would never condone anything harmful

>give me a computer and I'm a fucking cold asshole who just told to go put this thread somewhere where the only advice you get is from people who will probably tell you to draw a demonic sigil on your private parts

The medical faggot part really go to me because you're only half right, you're a faggot. The first word you're looking for is edgy.

>guise he only wants to feel special

Fuck off.
>>
I can understand how that would fuck you up. It felt real to you and the cognitive dissonance of knowing that it wasn't make it all the more difficult to cope with. I do think that talk therapy would benefit you, because you have a lot of questions that you would like to be answered. It would benefit you to have someone walk you through the process of learning to live with schizophrenia.

I wish you luck, anon.
>>
>>18412167
It's just so hard to tell the doctor though. I'm really scared of changing medication because there are permanent side effects. It still does happen from time to time even with my current medications. He said I should give him a call if there's anything bothering me but I can't admit this is happening on some level. I haven't told anyone in person.
>>
>>18412126

>burden on society

You mean the people who make you money.
>>
>>18412203
Why would it be hard. If it happened you experienced it.Describe it, theres nothing to ridicule you over.

Good luck anon
>>
>>18412234
Thanks anon.

I'll have a hard time with this. I don't even like to talk to my psychiatrist. I opted out of seeing every month. I'm just scared they're going to lock me up or something. I know it doesn't make sense because I know the criteria for hospitalization. I've been locked up for suicide attempts too many times.
>>
>>18412234
Anyway thanks again. I promise to try.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.