[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does smoking weed make you a bad mother?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Capture+_2017-06-12-16-28-06.png (933KB, 720x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-06-12-16-28-06.png
933KB, 720x1199px
Does smoking weed make you a bad mother?
>>
File: science.jpg (81KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
science.jpg
81KB, 475x475px
Only if you
>do it in front of your child
>are too fucking high to take care of your child
>smoke while you are pregnant
So generally speaking, probably.
>>
>>18412020
naw, being a bad mother makes you a bad mother. You're just a trashy mother.
>>
>>18412026
>goes outside to smoke
> just sorta buzzed all day?
>in a legalized state?
>>
>>18412020
As long as it doesn't hinder the ability to parent, then no. I only smoke if my kids are in bed, not home, or my husband is watching them.
>>18412039
Buzzed all day is borderline bad, unless you have a legit medical reason to smoke.
>>
the fact you even need to ask this...
>>
Why there are so many degenerates around nowadays?
>>
>>18412020
depends how old the kid is

if they're over 2 or 3 it's probably okay as long as you're not doing it like right in front of the kid or while you're actively taking care of them, you know? like after they're asleep or something.
>>
>>18412020
Yes if:
You are stoned in front of your kids
You are impeding your duties as a mother by smoking weed
You are telling them it is a "medical cigarette" or something to normalise it
You are spending money on weed that you could be spending on things that would help them
Ask the same question about drinking instead of weed and you should have a pretty good idea.

Source: parents are stoner dipshits
I grew up with parents who enjoyed watching stoner films, could barely function and basically held me back in life because they couldn't take me to friends' houses to play, my friends' parents would judge me by my parents (and of course they tell their kids, who told me) and while my friends thought seeing a wannabe Rastafarian woman pick me up from school was funny, their parents would pull them away from me and my mother as if it was fucking contagious.

As I got older my parents tried selling the things I bought with money (age 13) from delivering newspapers to buy more weed, and the paranoia would cause them to lash out at me any time, it also stacked up with their existing mental health issues causing more problems.

My advice is don't be a stoner.
>>
>>18412146
universities, media, and feminism
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.