[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Advice Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: e23.jpg (13KB, 272x221px) Image search: [Google]
e23.jpg
13KB, 272x221px
Stoned 21 year old guy eating hard boiled eggs here to give advice to anyone that asks for it.

Weed helps me see deeper into problems and find solutions

I love talking to people about their problems

DISCLAIMER:
>I am 21.
>>
i'll be posting in this thread under eggboi
>>
I've recently started going to stoner-rock bars. I am generaly confident and laid-back. If someone comes up to me I can talk and even make some jokes. The problem is that I don't know how to approach people.
>>
>>18411990
I find the best way is to drink at the bar, ideally sit next to a guy by himself or a group of guys just hanging out. Then ask them a question. It could be anything, but I'd go with something like, "Can you guys reccomend me a drink here? I'm really into IPAs/whateverthefuck". and when they offer you something, order it and say "Thanks, by the way I'm anon." and you can take it from there.

This approach usually works for me on men and women.
>>
>>18412004
People my age only drink beer (myself included). Can I ask something less practical such as "What band are you waiting for?" but I am afraid that the follow-up will not be as strong. They tell me and that's it.
>>
How do I deal with the fact that I'll probably never find "the one"? I broke up with my ex a few months ago, she was close but too fucking lazy. Now I'm sort of dating this girl whom I have almost nothing in common with, plus she's not the sharpest. I enjoy spending time with her, but I know I would hate being in an actual relationship with her.

How do I deal with the fact that I'll have this with every girl ever? I'll never be fully satisfied.
>>
File: original_110.jpg (132KB, 1000x1504px) Image search: [Google]
original_110.jpg
132KB, 1000x1504px
>>18412024
Oh absolutely. Mine was just an example. With the beer thing you can start discussing brands which is always fun.

Perhaps ask questions about the band? It's a great way to get the flow going. Like "what music do they play?"

A good segue to that is to notice something the other person is wearing, and offer them a compliment. You can pretty much talk about ANYTHING at this point. I know it's awkward, but 50% of the time the burden will be on you to keep the conversation flowing at this point.

And definitely do aim to get these people's phone numbers.

>>18412040

The idea of "The one" is kind of BS. True there's a certain woman you'll vibe with the most easily, but every relationship requires work. Plenty of women out there will fulfill your needs, your ex was not that special.

>How do I deal with the fact that I'll have this with every girl ever? I'll never be fully satisfied.

You'll never be satisfied with that perspective. If this girl doesn't have what you want, MOVE ON. Every second you spend with people you know you don't like, is every second you're less likely to find someone you really do like.

Breaking up is very rough, man. I'm going through a really painful one right now. But we can't be with these people just out of lonliness, it strings them along and though it's comforting to be with someone again, it only hurts us because we are still mourning our old relationship.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.