[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got really drunk and cried in front of two male friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: emgn-hangover-cures-pic-7.jpg (68KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
emgn-hangover-cures-pic-7.jpg
68KB, 625x416px
So I got really drunk and cried in front of two male friends the other night (I'm a guy). It came after several years of my younger brother being sick and the doctors finally figuring out what was wrong and coming up with a treatment that worked. Nobody gave a shit and a lot of people stopped talking to my family during this time for some reason.

How bad did I fuck up? They didn't say anything about it the next morning but I don't think I'm going to talk to them again. I feel weak and emasculated.
>>
It happens to all of us. You had a legitimate thing to be upset about. It's not like you were complaining about how your girlfriend left you after you broke her nose. Or about how your waifu will never be real and you feel so alone.
Don't avoid them. Do you want their last memory of you to be like that? They might even be nice friends who you can open up to. Don't let them go.
>>
>>18411970
If my bro cried in front of me I wouldn't judge him, just pat him on the back. We all have moments of weakness.
>>
desu, men just don't cry in front of their friends. ever, except at a funeral or something. this is the holy grail of taboos for men, i would say its almost worse in the eyes of manhood than coming out as gay in front of them and professing your love for one of them. you shouldn't let this happen again. but if they are worth their salt as friends they will probably let it slide. don't make it a habit or anything.
>>
>>18411970
Just carry on like it didn't happen. They probably don't even know what to say to you, which is why they didn't say anything about it. A lot of men, don't know how to handle that shit.
>>
>>18411992
this

its no big deal, you had a reason for it and they're not going to judge you especially since you're drunk. of all the embarassing things that people do when they're drunk in front of their friends, this is pretty low on the list.

>>18412006
t. some cunt (probably a woman)
>>
>>18411970
Talk to your friends pussy.

I'm a guy. I was with two bros one night. They were drunk. I was completely smashed, because that's what happens when you continually chug straight vodka. I started crying when I couldn't figure out how to open a door.
>>
I'm not saying this is right or anything but in the eyes of a lot of men this would immediately cause them to lose respect for you. Just don't be surprised if they don't bother calling you anymore.
>>
>>18412120
>men
>closeted homosexuals

FTFY
>>
Fuck all of these bitchmade neo-metrosexual millenials telling you that crying is okay. No, you queer, you fucked up. No, you shouldn't stop talking to your friends because of it, but you are right to feel like a bitch. Don't do it again and grow a pair. They found the cure for your brother. That's a great thing. Smile about it. Don't cry about and don't waste tears on people that aren't your own, that abandoned you, because they don't give a fuck about you and aren't worth it.
>>
>>18412165
Also, nobody, no truly strong man wants to deal with tears. EVER. Ever. Don't put them in that position. This is the penultimate form of fucking up. Your male friends are the ones that you're supposed to strongly navigate through the evils of the world with. Tears do not belong. Logic and action are the only things men should be mentally participating in with one another. To be honest they would and should drop you.
>>
>>18412165
>>18412178
how hard did daddy beat you anon?
>>
>>18412178
>>18412165
>gushing this much over some imagined ideals of masculinity and virtue

Ask me how I know you're an obese neckbeard with a katana collection?
>>
>>18411970
How old are you? How close are these friends? How much of the night did you take over with your crying?
Everyone gets a pass, but just one.
>>
>>18412165
>>18412178
>trying this hard to sound manly
Do you also drive a loud raised truck with the confederate flag flying in the back?
>>
>>18412482
>>18412482
25, one is my best friend and the other is a good acquaintance, five minutes but it definitely ruined the night
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.