[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need some /adv/ I was assaulted by a police officer tonight in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (5KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 282x179px
need some /adv/ I was assaulted by a police officer tonight in Australia

I was not detained nor breaking any laws. my ex-girlfriends dad called them up because I was parked on the street outside his house organizing to drop off her things.

two officers arrived to my shock. One of them said "I know who you are you little smartass" now I am not from this area and have never met this man in my life.

Nor am I a threatening guy in the slightest,

at this point I was standing next to my car after hearing this random comment I decided to get inside and just leave the situation. This officer said nothing and pulled open my car door and Caspsican sprayed me all over. I was taken back to the station handcuffed where I lay in agonizing pain for hours straight before being given a shower.

I have just left the station now and read the cops statement he said that I swore and threatened him and reached for a weapon in my car. I dont have anything like that in my car at all.... I was in a calm friendly manner the whole time that could not have been mistake for aggression.

I am suffering third degree burns and destruction of property and paperwork from the cops mace.

What do I do?
>>
Talk to a lawyer about how successful of an outcome you could have if you brought a case against the police dept.

Sometimes, it's best to let it go.
Depends upon the district/govt/etc.
>>
>>18411914
>Sometimes, it's best to let it go.
kys pussy
>>
>>18411922
When you have ZERO chance of winning, never fuck with the law.

Source: I work with people in prisons.
>>
Don't give us half a story. How come you were breaking up? Why did your ex-girlfriends dad not like you? Who had you organized this drop with?
>>
3rd degree burns from pepper spray.

Shit sounds like down under bait to me.
>>
what did you do to that man's daughter, straya, apart from break her heart?
>>
>>18412237

this. Egregiously violent power-trip cops are the exception in the first world, not the rule. Something else must have been part of this that OP is ... declining to share.
>>
>>18412836
>Egregiously violent power-trip cops are the exception in the first world, not the rule.
Not really. Cops are honestly bullshit everywhere except some parts of Scandinavia.
Whatever OP could have done didn't warrant that treatment. He would've rightfully been arrested if he actually did something wrong. I know the whole BLM is making ((((some people))) disbelieve any and all cases of police brutality out of spite, but there are people being mistreated.
>>
>>18412237

I broke up with her 6 months ago. She was pregnant with who I thought was my child at the time.. later on she told me that it could be anyones baby.. I broke up with her then. I have come back now after the child has been born in order to drop off my DNA sample
>>
>>18412820

Nothing. I was there to drop off a DNA sample. The heartbreak is the other way around
>>
>>18412884
>drop off dna sample

is that the new slang for have a shag?
>>
>>18412899

No, that's slang for "dropping off a DNA sample to be tested to verify whether OP's girlfriend was a giant slutbag or not."
>>
>>18412836
>>18411891
Does her dad have friends on the force?
>>
>>18412938
so why's he giving it to the ex future father in law instead of 23 and me or whatever the hell is the testing place?
>>
>>18411891
ok OP, lets make some things straight here:
-how do you obtain any degree burns from a pepper spray?
-why would you bring a DNA sample to your gf, instead of a laboratory?
-why would you ever be naive enough to think she wouldn't just present a different sample (from the actual dad) in the lab, to make you a provider for the next three decades of your life?
-how do you know who called the cops actually?
>>
>>18412961
i think the girlfriend's dad is mates with the cops and got them to open a can of whupp-ass on this pleb.
>>
>>18412961

Its not pepper spray its this sort of capsicum shit that cops use. Im not sure if im having an elergic reaction or not. But i was left with it on my skin for three hours and only got given a shower because i passed out due to burn pains and not breathing
>>
>>18412961

I had mine on me, i was waiting for her to do hers so i could send them both off in the morning.

I overheard the police say that the father called the police.
>>
>>18413166
you know what to do, OP, post n00ds to /b/ on the bitch

also, info so the lads can go Grand Autismo on her
>>
>>18413525
Is she even 18? Why were you giving her dad your dna sample?
>>
>>18413537

She 20 and paternity test
>>
>>18413546
YOU HAVE A CHILD?
>>
>>18413588
That is the question.

What another guy said, OP.
Neighbor was being harassed because his ex's dad was a cop.
Seemed to be a straight laced Christian, 9-5 guy, etc, and he decides to complain to the city. Suddenly he's getting pulled over constantly, had his car's headlights smashed twice in two weeks, ticketed for being parked on the wrong side of the street which isn't a thing here, etc.
They will FUCK you. Ask a lawyer.
>>
>>18413160
those aren't burns. try better to biology next time.
>>18413166
this makes no fucking sense. If it was that easy, you could just ask a friend to provide his semen, for a 100% chance of a negative test result

OP, you're either bullshitting us or you're really dumb
>>
File: bad-boy-bubby1.jpg (617KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bad-boy-bubby1.jpg
617KB, 1920x1080px
>>18413932
this

or else Aus really is Aboland
>>
>>18413932
OP's shitting us or leaving out information. Paternity tests would never EVER involve the other potential parent having total access to a lab sample.
>>
>>18412237
"I DINDU NUFFIN!"
OP may as well be an American hood nigger
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.