[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need an advice about a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

A few days ago, I hang out with two girls (both of them speak Spanish, while I don't). One of them is a close friend whom I'm not interested in (Let's call her Mary), and the other (Let's call her... Lisa) is not so close. We had fun, they shopped for underwear and stuff and I just made them laugh.
Anyways, Mary said "Ha, you became our gay friend of today." Later on I replied "You said 'became' as if you implied I had any chance in the first place." They both laughed for a moment and then Lisa said something in Spanish to Mary, and Mary replied. "Translation?" I asked, and Mary started to say "You have a-" and Lisa cut her off and said "I SAID IT ON SPANISH ON PURPOSE!"

Lisa is 10\10 in my opinion (externally and internally), and I'm around 6 or 5.5 or something like that.

It's driving me insane. Was she about to say that I HAVE A CHANCE?! Or some witty remark translated from Spanish, which Lisa stopped her from saying so I won't feel bad?
Do you think I have a chance and that I should go for it?
>>
(OP here adding some things)

Not only I'm not above 6, I'm also a virgin & never kissed before. Also no (serious) gf or something of the sort. I'm a loser when it comes to relationships.
>>
instead of analysing this one moment try to focus on if there are any hints that she might be into you. Unless you remember anything from their Spanish conversation it's useless to try to know what she was going to say.

They shopped underwear with you so you're either really their gay friend or it might be a sign of interest.
>>
File: IMG_1490.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1490.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Hi, OP.

Great storytelling and style of writing. One can tell you express yourself with joy and good humor, which is likely how you present yourself to the world too.

I have nothing against being close friends with young women, but I was able to notice, throughout the years, that it is not worth it to let them drag you into their world of silliness and petulance.

Take a cool guy like you to go panties shopping and then frame you into some type of energetic gay friend we usually see in stupid white-chick-flick movie as they conjecture about other men-partners and keep you on a leash, out of the reach of the people who may be truly interested in you? Not so nice..

Don't feed on their crumbles and hints, my friend. From your description, it's easily noticeable that these girls know how to let prospective partners know about their interest in them. Don't fall for them and their silly man-puppet game, trust me.

Now, I'd love to talk a little more about the psychology of men-women friendships in our current social framework. I have to confess I've always found it interesting how girls have trust issues among themselves and frequently seek to associate with protective-funny-unattractive heterossexual males or homossexual male friends.

Anyways, love yourself, man. Don't ever be someone's little "gay friend", even if you are gay. Look for people who value you and truly love you. Don't investigate further into that girl's hints; if you're really into her and think she's a better and more interesting person when not around her stupid friend, then invite her to go out with you, like a strong, positive and independent human being.

Fuck young girls and their stupidity, damn..
>>
>>18412497
Thanks for the reply! I do think there might be more signs of interest (which I haven't written and won't expand on right now).

>>18412556
You take the "gay friend" comment too seriously. Mary said it as a joke and I replied with a joke. (She is a very close friend of mine, I recognize when it's a joke or not. Plus, I'm not attracted to her so idgaf about the gay friend comment)
But your point about not being the gay friend and stalling things, 100%.
I'll try to go all in with the right poker face. Thanks anon!
(I will keep in mind the rest of the things you said. The more I think about it, the more logical what you're saying, but it's hard for me to accept it straight away.)
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.