[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When my gf goes out I feel really anxious and I hate it. We've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1488235156715.gif (944KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488235156715.gif
944KB, 500x500px
When my gf goes out I feel really anxious and I hate it.

We've had a pretty happy relationship, but recently she's gained severe bipolar disorder. She went from doing really well in school to being shipped back home and hospitalized for running up credit cards, stalking, reckless behavior and so on. She cheated on me as well..
Just a huge manic outburst.

After she was done being hospitalized and given proper medication she's somewhat normal again. Not screaming or bouncing off the walls or trying to do reckless things. It's not perfect because she has no filter and her emotions seem kind of muted. She had one last manic episode about a month ago but it's subsided. In that episode she told me how she wanted to sleep with certain friends and was going to and had tried to but they said no.

I was feeling reasonably betrayed but she says she been feeling like she's outside of her body? Like a ghost or something floating.

Anyway she was never like this before. She had some anxiety and depression issues but nothing like this. If we hadn't had such a close bond I would have given up but we were genuinely planning on marrying soon, her family has even asked me to move up there into their house in order to be together as well as help her.(shes Canadian) and my family loves her.

Anyway the real issue I'm having is she really wants to hangout with these friends that she told me she wanted to sleep with and I'm not really comfortable with that. She accuses me of being jealous and clingy and that she finally has friends and just wants to distract herself from the fact she just destroyed her life.

I know the easy solution is to just break up but she's clearly really sick, and I would hope she wouldn't abandon me in my time of weakness like that. And I genuinely love her and had a really good future planned with her. Just this condition of hers has out a lot of strain on things.

Thoughts?

I'm so lost..
>>
>>18411729
>She cheated on me as well..

How have you not rid yourself of her yet, jesus christ

She has no respect for you. Get rid of her now
>>
>>18411729
That's one hell of a mental disorder. If you want to stick with her then more power to you but I wouldnt put up with her past saying she'd want to fuck someone else. You do you but don't say we didn't warn you. Mental or not, she has to have some love and respect for you and that's a sign she has neither.
>>
>>18411737
She did it during a manic episode. Any other circumstance and she'd be dropped like a hat. But she wasn't really in control of herself.. It felt like talking to someone who from the exorcist who was possessed. Swearing and all. Which makes no sense. She has never been like that.
>>
>>18411729
>bipolar

Bipolar is heritable. Unless you wish your children to be as crazy as her, leave her. You cant cure it and it will get worse in time. Undatable material. Keep distance.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3637882/
>>
>>18411761
>having savior-syndrome
get over that part, then I'll help you
for now, it's hopeless
on to the next asker
>>
>>18411768
I'm not trying to save her.. I just think it would be fucked up to leave someone because they're sick. Especially when it's only recently surfaced after a few years of great relationship. If she shows no interest in getting better than Ill have to move on.
>>
File: 1436944549419.gif (1MB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
1436944549419.gif
1MB, 300x264px
>>18411761
>She did it during a manic episode

Wow, man. I guess anything bad she does or will do is a manic episode. Good to know she wont ever have to respect you or do anything nice for you.

but seriously, get rid of her.
>>
>>18411776
>I just think it would be fucked up to leave someone because they're sick
shall I give everyone my money because they're poor?
shall I let everyone trample my house, because they don't have a home?
shall I let them rip off my limbs, because they don't have any?
It's not fucked up, it's having respect for yourself.
>>
>>18411777
I was there for it. I can tell when it's not her illness. She was trying to crash her car after who she was stalking made her leave, when the cops took her away to a mental hospital.

I'm not defending her behavior. It makes me feel awful.. I just don't know. It doesn't feel right.. I guess like I said if she shows she's not really trying to get better and or if she doesn't respect I'll be done with it All..I'll just show her parents what she says she wants to do and cut it off ND wish them well
>>
>>18411777
dubs and trips dont' lie.
>>
I believe in open & clean communication. In other words - Tell her what you worry about. Tell her some of the things you told us OP. I'd suggested putting some kind of boundaries "You cheat on me with said friends, and le byebye" or something of the sort. Put boundaries for her to respect INCLUDING in the "problematic" ages she confronts. I believe she would understand if you explain yourself properly.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.