[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my vagina broken?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ______.png (49KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
______.png
49KB, 300x250px
Long story short, I can have an orgasm in less than 2 minutes and can't feel absolutely nothing inside my vagina (like I have no G-Spot) Is this... normal? Would this be a deal breaker for you if you're going to date someone?
>>
What?
>>
>>18411581
as long as you dont mind going for a while longer after you cum it wouldnt be a big deal to me. i think i would enjoy the problem solving aspect of finding other ways to get you off
>>
>>18411581
what?
>>
>>18411581
usually guys have their own fun, just come and let the guy have his fun. Why do people worry so much about this stuff
>>
Hi I'm a gynocologist and I'd be happy to offer some advice. I just need a few pictures to make an accurate assessment. Please include a timestamp so I know you're not wasting my very valuable time. Cheers.
>>
>>18411592
That's nice, I think that was the case with my ex but I hadn't really figured everything out then.
>>18411602
I'm not into guys, and that sounds pretty sad, to just have a guy stick his dick in you without you feeling anything other than discomfort.
>>
Sounds pretty normal...? Many women don't get any pleasure from any kind of penetration stuff. Not rare at all. Shouldn't be a problem at all if you're not into guys.
>>
>>18411647
Yeah but what's really uncommon is this weird kind of "female premature ejaculation", the girls I've been with lasted at least 20 mins, 10 times more than me.
>>
>>18411581
>can't feel absolutely nothing inside my vagina
This is normal and all vaginas are like that, unless you're saying you can't feel the orgasm.
>>
>>18411581
the g spot is just the extension of the clit the extends deep into the vagina and when women feel the g spot they're just feeling an extra amount of pressure on it.

A lot of women feel nothing or next to nothing from vaginal penetration. It's less about how much they feel and more about how THEY handle it.

There's definitely a lot of guys who will be made to feel insecure over this though if you enter into a relationship with them.

But getting this straight, you can have an orgasm from your clit in less than 2 minutes but don't feel anything from penetration? also are you using a Hitachi?
>>
>>18412259
Yep, exactly that, and I'm not, unfortunately... just my hand, it's kind of embarrassing honestly, and I'm a lesbian who actually prefers to do most of the work during sex but you know, the tables get turned sometimes and it's awkward.
>>18412243
I mean idk, my ex would go absolutely crazy when I fingered her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.