[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend gave a bj to a random month before we met

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0768.png (166KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0768.png
166KB, 640x1136px
I'll keep it short.

I am in relationship with this girl for 2 months, she is 17 and I am 18.

Besides me, she had 2 other guys she had sex with.
All during relationship.

What's been bugging me is that she gave blowjob to 7 boys total.

5 were in relationship (including me), but the other two weren't.

The last one is a boy that she sucked off in club ONE MONTH before she met me while she was drunk.

She claims she doesn't remember getting there but she remembers that she didn't want to and left immediately when he tried to fuck her.

I seriously love her and I was never more sad than I was today thinking of dumping her for it and I just don't know what to do.

Please help.
>>
Dumping somebody for sexual contacts they had before your relationship is dumb. Unless it was a case of cheating on somebody in her previous relationship or something. Or they fucked your dad. Otherwise, who cares?
>>
>>18411466
just dump her you are only 2 months in and this seems like a deal breaker for you.

Personally I think it's kinda gross to have sex / do anything sexual outside of a relationship but that's just me.
>>
>>18411466
Pfft that was before you met. She wasn't cheating on you m8 chill
>>
>>18411466
date her for like a year then move on. She's going to go down on other guys, i guarantee it. Don't worry senpai, just enjoy the rollercoaster. Not trying to be mean or anything, but it's obvious you're not confident in whether it would last. Usually the first few relationships don't last so, have fun while you're in it and don't worry too much. You'll find your match :)
>>
you cheated on your gf to get your dick sucked by her and now you're upset she sucked some guy's dick when you didn't even know her

fascinating
>>
>>18411553
kek i take this back OP i didnt read it right

anyways m8 youre overreacting whats the difference between sucking 6 dicks and 7 dicks? If you were willing to put up with one, why not the other?
>>
>>18411508
>>18411519
>she didn't know him back then so it's ok to suck off random guys
>you're not allowed to be critical of your partner's previous sexual experience
>>>/soc/
>>
File: images (5).jpg (10KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
10KB, 244x207px
>>18411629
Sorry that you can't handle the fact that women have sexual autonomy. Oh no what ever shall I do.
>>
>>18411643
i feel like this was posted by a woman...
>>
>>18411643
>having sexual autonomy means it's alright if you fuck and suck off random dudes
It's cool to rationalize being a slut but understand that some people can be bothered by it.
It goes both ways. Promiscuity is disgusting with both men and women.
>>
It's fairly slutty but in regards to wronging you or doing anything wrong with regards to relationships no she hasn't.

In this day an age anon you're lucky to have found a girl who has only sucked 7 cocks and had sex twice.
>>
>>18411658
Agree, i wonder why people don't get that
>>
>>18411658
>>18411646
Careful your stupidity is showing.
I am a dude. And I think as long as the woman isn't with another man she can do whatever. Why is it that a guy can fuck a ton of women and be fine, but if a woman does it she's a slut? Listen I fucking hate the whole liberal craze but that is definitely sexist and fucking retarded thinking. Don't be an autist.
>>
>>18411666
>In this day an age anon you're lucky to have found a girl who has only sucked 7 cocks and had sex twice.
Fucking hell Satan don't crush my hopes like that
I refuse to believe all women have had "slut phases"
>>
>>18411676
>Why is it that a guy can fuck a ton of women and be fine,
But I said it wasn't fine you fucking retard, learn to read.
>>
>>18411666
>In this day an age anon you're lucky to have found a girl who has only sucked 7 cocks and had sex twice.

I still don't believe this at all. There's a lot of conservative girls and I think it's unfair to say.

>>18411676
>Why is it that a guy can fuck a ton of women and be fine, but if a woman does it she's a slut?

not even, he's a fucking manwhore

promiscuity is gross to me, male or female
If it's a dealbreaker its a deakbreaker.
>>
>>18411683
My bad I missed that.
>>
>>18411466

I don't think that's a problem at all.

>You: love her
>She: loves you
>Sucking dicks: fun
>Sucking dicks before relationship: not damaging to it

G'day to both of you, and best wishes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.