[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confronting my crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 10513-worried-face.png (13KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
10513-worried-face.png
13KB, 512x512px
I've given it some thought after a few months, and I decided I'm going to tell my feelings to my crush.

That being said, there are still several problems stopping me.
>I don't even know if she considers me a friend.
>She's having a party, but I don't know if I can make it.
>I've never talked about love.

If I miss the party then I might never see her again. What do I do
>>
What do you mean by telling her your feelings?
Why not just ask her on a date? Unless that's what you mean.
>>
>>18411308
ask her on a date. thats it, don't do anything else or she will think you're a creep
>>
>>18411326
I wanted to let her know that I like her, and if she likes me

Also since I'm a total loser at love how do I ask for a date. I figure it shouldn't be sudden.
>>
DON'T go all in and proclaim your love for her. Put yourself in her shoes. If a guy that wasn't on your radar approached you and made this huge gesture, how would you respond?

Just ask her if she'd like to pick up lunch with you over the weekend. That alone would send her the message that you're interested in her, but it wouldn't put her in an inevitably awkward and uncomfortable situation.

If you two end up dating, maybe a few months down the line you can tell her that "you were totally crazy for her back then" or something. Then it would be cute. But for now, just ask for lunch. You don't need to be grand or overly-romantic about it, just be casual and straight-forward.
>>
>>18411349
>I figure it shouldn't be sudden.
It's pretty much what >>18411387 says. The one thing that shouldn't be sudden is a confession about your feelings for her, since that's rather mayor, and coming out of nowhere, it can be overwhelming.

On the other hand, asking someone out is not as big a thing as it might look like, and it allows you to build a connection with that person
>>
Op here again, I just want to clarify that I'm not total strangers with her. I just don't know if she considers me a friend.
We have talked a bit in the past and online, but I always initiate the conversation.
>>
>>18411520
That should make it easier to ask her out.
Just walk up to her, make some small talk and ask.
>>
Dont talk about video games
>>
File: szymek2.png (1MB, 959x767px) Image search: [Google]
szymek2.png
1MB, 959x767px
>>18411308
send her this and tell her this could be us but you're not into larp
>>
>>18411349
>I wanted to let her know that I like her
I wouldn't do such a thing out of nowhere, unless there's a fair chance she feels the same. Make sure you're on the same page and progress in sync. "I like you" already has too many implications and being like "hereby I courtly ask you to go on a date with me" will surely backfire.

Instead I'd go the slightly different route of "I really like your X" or "I really like how you Y" and then smoothly transition into a related activity and asking if she'd like to do that with you sometime. Or you can build on something you both like, "I heard you love Italian food, there's this new Italian restaurant I wanted to try, wanna come with me?". If she agrees and you're feeling bold you can even follow it up with "It's a date then" and you have a good chance to find out if it's a date or just as friends.
>>
Since your friend, ask her out BUT make sure she knows it's a date. Be honest. She might reject you, but it's worth trying. Accept that your friendship might be changed afterwards.
>>
>>18411308
>Oneitis
beta af
>>
>>18411308
>If I miss the party then I might never see her again.

Why? Is she moving or something?
>>
>>18412928
She's kind of a shut in. The only time she's out is when friends invite her to do things.
>>
>>18411326
>>18411337
This. Drop the one-sided obsessiveness. Girls get approached all the time by lots of people. Quit acting like you're somehow special. See if she's even interested first, and don't expect anything until you've been together for a while if she says yes at all.
>>
>>18414437
How does one find out if someone likes you without asking? Or is it really obvious?
>>
>>18414518
There's probably one billion youtube videos answering this question better than anyone here ever could. The problem may be that if you can't tell naturally, those answers won't help you either.
>>
>>18414518

She actually want's to spend time with you and actively asks you out to spend time with her.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.