[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did i fuck up bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Guys i think i might have fucked up.

>be me couple of days ago partying hard with uni mates
>everything's good, be having a blast, going from bar to club etc.
>late night decide to find girl i've had a crush on for like a month
bonus info: we hang out quiet a lot, have dinner, watch a movie, go on walks and whatever. But i never had the courage to tell her i like her
>having a blast, but i was gonna skedaddle
>"yeah me too anon, lets follow"
we both have to take the exact same route almost
>she's almost home, think i'm gonna tell her i like her, now is the chance
>drunk as shit tell her
>immediately ignores it and just tells me to go home
>i do it
it was awkward as hell and i can't really remember what i said exactly, other than i totally fumbled with my words
>walking home feeling shitty
>just found out i snapped her before i went to bed and i have no idea what it was

Guys am i boned with this girl? Shit's extra bad cause we take the same courses/major and all of that jazz. I don't have a lot of friends, and her friends are becoming my friends more and more, but i'm afraid i totally fucked those relationships up now
Any thoughts on what to do?
>>
Tough one. Like, idk what you're supposed to do when you fuck up your one and only shot with the only girl you can ever be with. Unless you have plenty of shots and other women exist. I want to believe that world exists. Otherwise you're boned
>>
>>18411289
I have never had a shot with anyone, and i've never met a girl who seemed interested in me before (like the girl i bodged it with, she genuinely seemed interested)
Admittedly you shouldn't do/say stuff like this when drunk, but you don't really think... Because of the beer.

The real problem isn't so much that i messed it up with this one girl (even though it really fucking sucks, since she is so nice)
but if she tells everyone and completely mess up my social life because of this.
Stuff hasn't been easy at uni, but just as things started to look up, it seems that it was actually just the last nail in the coffin.
>>
yes you are boned:

apologise for your behaviour/blame the alcohol/accept she doesn't like you back/move on with life and keep in touch with your or friends/keep going out and meet a better girl
>>
>>18411271
Don't over-think it. Just met up for coffee and talk about it; ask her what you snapped, since you don't remember. Don't be a bitch; own up to being drunk and deal with it.
>>
>>18411367
*meet
>>
Just own up to it, briefly apologize maybe. This is a part of the modern social experience, everyone has done this at least once. The fact that she didn't respond and only told you to go home means she probably wants to move past it quickly and isn't mad but doesn't want it to be awkward. Just don't MAKE it awkward.
>>
>>18411380 >>18411367

Makes sense. But i'm worried that i'm gonna make it awkward.
A brief apology over text should suffice for now right? I might be overthinking, but i think that meeting up over coffee might be a bit too much if she doesn't see it as that big of a deal, i might just make things worse.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.