[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much time between dates is optimal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

There have been quite a few times where a girl seems into me, but still eventually ghosts me by the third date. I feel as though part of the reason why is that I'm super busy, and it's hard for me to schedule another date right away, so they get bored and move on. It's usually, like, two weeks between dates. 10 days at the least. I assumed that was normal, but looking at other people's dating stories online, they mention seeing going on dates with the person every week, or even on consecutive days.

Is this the kind of thing where you have to strike while the iron is hot to keep them engaged? I mean, I've been on bad dates, so I know the difference between when a girl is interested and when she isn't. I understand the disappearing act when it was a bad date, but girls who were really keen also jet.

Maybe they think I forgot about them and am only going back to them because something else didn't pan out? These days, I don't even text them between setting up dates, I don't like using text for small chat because eventually you get to the point where you're both just replying to be nice but are both actually bored, and one or the other decides it's time to euthanize the conversation and doesn't respond to that last text. Or you say something that puts them off that maybe wouldn't if you said it face-to-face. Text just seems riskier than talking.

Maybe I should start texting them to keep their attention in between the times I'm able to see them, but I hear everybody say that's bad form because it makes you look needy and too available. You wanna give the impression that you have a life and things to do.
>>
Interested, bumping
>>
Also bumping for interest
>>
>>18411205
As long as you don't plan future dates while on dates and/or plan something everyday (have a life outside the relationship) then you'll be fine.
>>
>>18411205
For me it was 1 week. It felt natural to see eachother the next friday/weekend when we both have hade more time
>>
>>18411546
Maybe I'll try to shoot for that.
>>
the most effective method I've found is this. currently applying with a 9/10 goth girl I met on Tinder.

>Meet girl either online or in public
>Arrange a date. Either get her number and tell her you're picking her up (best for online) or arrange a restaurant to meet at.
>Have fun, make her feel comfortable as fuck. Think of it like you're getting to know her, but also giving her a taste of what dating you would be like.
>Either go to her or your place after the date and hook up or AT least get a kiss goodnight. Most times only a kiss is possible. Even if she isn't giving you physical signs. Every first kiss is slightly different but what I do is either look at their lips then back at her eyes to see if she mimics (huge sign she wants a kiss) or go for the it was nice meeting you hug but after the embrace make eye contact and give her a single but effective kiss. Some girls will make out and then want to invite you in but this is basic technique.
>Say "I had fun" and smile, DO NOT arrange the next date. Don't even talk about a future together in anyway during the date, no "we should totally go there sometime" unless she says something involving future dates first.
>After getting the goodnight kiss and saying you had fun without mentioning future contact, wait to hear from her. One text immediately post-date isn't too risky, but in most cases it's best to not text her.
>Within 1-5 days most girls will text you. Longer duration may involve school, work, other life things she's putting you on hold for. Don't take it personal. She'll most likely say heyy :) or something like that. That is your signal to arrange the next date. Ask her out by the 3rd or 4th text. Then end the conversation and repeat the process. Don't text her in between dates unless she texts you first. Keep things brief "Hey sorry my phone died last night. Looking forward to seeing you on Friday"

Use for 1-3 months until she asks to be gf.
>>
>>18412330
Forgot to mention one of the most important steps!

>IF you don't hear from her by 7 days, send her a casual text. "Hey, hope all is well."
>If she responds positively, ask her out within 3-5 texts.
>She'll most likely agree. If she says "I'll let you know" or "maybe" you should say something the likes of "no worries."
>This is also rare but if she doesn't let you know within a week, you can text her ONE more time. If she two times in a row says "maybe" or "I'll let you know" do not pursue further. You are most likely not going to get a date with her and it's best to stop wasting time and find the next girl.

This technique saves you tons of time, makes you attractive by not texting or contact her too much, helps you maximize meetups and avoid meaningless text chats, and gets the girl into the rhythm of "If I text him he'll arrange the next date, so I'll text him soon cause I like seeing him."

Good luck guys. My advice to single anons is don't focus too much on one girl. Then you end up placing too much value on her and ruining things by making mistakes like sending her a good morning text right after you met or just being clingy and weird.

Patience pays with women. Especially if you're dating a young girl like 18-23 they really need that time to talk about you to their girls, take care of school on top of work, think about you, and confirm that you're not like the other guys who cling to her and don't make her feel free.
>>
>>18412330
>>18412356
This
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.