[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of this? It's on my left cheek.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 20170612_084453.jpg (394KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170612_084453.jpg
394KB, 1600x1200px
How do I get rid of this? It's on my left cheek.
>>
do wverything to be as healthy as possible (drink loads of water, check your diet, exercise, sleep enough, have excellent hygiene, don't smoke/drink/do drugs, get some fresh air and sun). if it persists, go to your doc and get your hormone levels checked. if they aren't out of wack, go to a dermatologue and if the creams he prescribes don't do the trick, get accutane. do this as your last resort. i've taken it and all it really did was dry out my skin and not get rid of the acne. in my case, it was a hormonal issue, so get that checked before you take heavy medication.

good luck.
>>
>>18411177

If your acne won't go away, go see a Dermatologist.

I had really fucking gross, pus filled acne all of my chin. It was so fucking disgusting. I tried everything I could. Eventually I got so fed up with it I decided to go to a Dermatologist. You know what, she fixed my face. Now my face is completely clear. I'll get an occasional lone pimple once every month or so. But it's tolerable and it will go away very quickly.
>>
>>18411177
tea tree oil (avoid eyes, mouth etc)

if acne get worse, see the dermatologist
>>
>>18411177
Don't touch your face and wash your pillow cases every 4 days.
>>
Ask this on r/skincareaddiction they're obsessed with pimples and know routines
>>
>>18411177
tumeric and aloe vera.
mix it together and spread it on your face. then wait about 15 minutes before washing off.
ps: don't do it when you will be leaving the house shortly, your face will be slightly orange (though it wears off after another wash or two)
you look kinda brown, so i'm guessing like me you live in a tropical area.
i had some cystic and ordinary acne, using ^^ drew out the pus and all in a day or so. I've been using it for about a week or so. just try it
>>
>>18411177
Mỹ daughter is using that Proactive crap. Seems to work.
>>
Yes, you can get rid of these. Keep in mind that there's no miraculous solution, since it depends on both internal and external factors.

For the external ones, make sure to always wash your face. I'd recommend cold water, since hot water leaves the skin greasy. Change your sheets more often, make sure to always use clean ones.

For the internal ones, take a healthy diet with fiber, lots of leaves and less fat/grease, since bowel movement has an impact with your skin. Make sure to ingest the right amount of calories and vitamins. The more green, the better. And more importantly, the most important step, find a good dermatologist, he'll make exams, prescript the right medications and he can direct you to a endocrinologist to check on hormone levels.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.