[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to approach women in western society in 2017?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1493756650121.jpg (105KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493756650121.jpg
105KB, 1000x1000px
What do I do? Stuck in London for the summer (I'm a southern England boy), girlfriend went back home to the Caribbean (not interested in race mix meme right now), I only have a handful of friends here, finished my uni year and have no job currently. My whole life I've always seen girls through the institutions I go to, how is a man supposed to obtain a lil poon? I can't go up to women in public can I? Especially as a white man
>>
>>18410833
Become a trap. It's the only way.
>>
>>18410833
Tinder you retard. If you can't find a slut to fuck on there you might as well neck yourself.
>>
>>18410833
>What do I do? Stuck in London for the summer
Watch out for cars
>>
>>18410833
>cheating
kys and don't complain when she cheats on you
>>
>>18410837
no, she's not coming back (sorry should've mentioned)
>>
>>18410838
So you broke up?
Ok
Confidence is key on getting women, don't be afraid to approach women and maintain a good appearance
>>
>>18410839
This approach only works if you are a Chad or are willing to try and fail up to potentially 100 times before a girl says yes.Online dating or finding a girl at work/hobby seems to work better if you are not an "alpha".
>>
>>18410840
This "Chad" shit is nonsense
I'm a skinny fuckboi and longest I've been without puss was 4 months since I started dating
>>
>>18410833
Your gf us currently drinking copious amounts of rum and getting railed by Tyrone. She's coming back, but with a little mulato baby
>>
>>18410842
Misunderstand, Caribbean is her home, I bleached her
>>
>>18410833
it depends. you want something long term or just some poon?
>>
>>18410844
poon first just to get it out of my system, then long term
>>
>>18410833
Just be rich and social

women will flock towards you
>>
>>18410833
follow your brown gf to her home country and marry her. she probably gave you aids already and either way you shouldn't taint qt3.14 Polish girls in London with your blacked dick
>>
>>18410843
unless you had kids then no bleaching happened, sorry familia
>>
>>18410843
>oildriller

fucking degenerate
>>
>>18410845
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4--MkKWPx2s
git gud
>>
>>18410848
what about accidental insemination?
>>
>>18410833
Come to Australia. I'll be your girlfriend. You can spoon me in bed while we watch Milo and Otis. I'm a guy btw
>>
>>18410835
Eh, Euro women have weird standards m8. Back in the USA I'd have at least around 5 matches a day, but here I'm lucky if I get one. I'm no chad thundercock or anything, but I've managed to get fuckbuddies and have some one night stands. With Tinder I've had no luck though.
Bretty debressing.
>>
>>18410840
Jesus Christ buddy that's some low ass self-esteem.
>>
>>18410835
>takes UK bro advice
>makes a tinder
>5 minutes go by after swiper no swiping business
>3 matches
>"Shana-Kay, Shardonnay and Buki"
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.