[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australian here Facing two charges of drug trafficking (Weed)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: m.jpg (100KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
100KB, 960x540px
Australian here

Facing two charges of drug trafficking (Weed)
56 grams
and 454 grams.

I don't even have the $110 for the government sponsored legal aid.

I have $30 to cover the next 13 days of my expenses.

What can I do? I just want to kill myself, I don't want to be homeless.
>>
>>18410766
I bet you have parents. Apologize to them, promise you got your life lesson and get a real job.

And consider dropping drugs. They are degenerate and illegal anyway.
>>
>>18410766
Drug peddler
> kill yourself
> scourge of society
> ruined of the young
> fucking die you scum cunt
> then rot and burn in hell for eternity
>>
>>18410784
Only mum, she's not right in the head.

>>18410785
Implying weed isn't entirely legal in some countries.
>>
>>18410788
>only mum
Yet anotjer victim of single mom upbringing.

Are you sure she cant help you out? Like it is better than being homeless. Also you got into this situation yourself, cant you solve it?

Friends? Other relatives? Gov help?

Do you even have education? Flipping burgers? Army? It is hard to help you op when you reply in 1 sentence.

And seriously, stop doing anything with drugs. It is how homeless people are made. Weed kills your motivation in time to do anything.
>>
>>18410802
I bought the drugs because I want a reason to kill myself.

I left my computer open unlocked and a bunch of evidence when I knew they had taken my 2 ounces

I go to a Church, I have been to a sort of help volunteer to feed people on low income.

I like small animals, ants, I'm highly empathetic but I just want to die.

I have a scholarship for children of veterans
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.