[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to change my diet very badly so I can rapidly lose weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I need to change my diet very badly so I can rapidly lose weight while being full while retaining a lot of nutrients I need for my body. I need more protein than anything else as I want to burn fat much more quickly than just not eating as much.

How do I pull this off? How do I get much healthier, yet much skinnier? All I really need to do is shed 50 lbs and turn the rest into muscle. I wish to build myself up as an all-around guy, efficient with all of my body.

My main goal with this is to make it into the Air Force and become a Warhawk, or at least a Thunderbolt. My body was never built into this, so for 3 weeks now, I've been attempting to work out on my weekends. My body has gotten more agile and sturdy, but I wish to enhance it further and go faster, stronger, and tougher.

Also, hypothetically speaking, would I suffer a massive withdrawal from say, lack of sugar, salt, carbs, caffeine and more? If I were, how do I prevent myself from entering a vicious cycle of yoyo-dieting while mitigating my cravings?
>>
you can look into keto. that might be what you need. it works for some people, so give it a try.

depends on what you want to quit. sugar isn't that bad. after 3 days, the cravings are gone. you also don't have to cut salt completely, so moderating the amount won't have any negative effect, unless you count having to adapt to blander food as a side effect.

itms different with coffeine, some people might experience head aches or so, but nothing you can' survive. if you smoke, that's more difficult, put far from unachievable.

carbs is no problem either, if you make sure you hit your macros, you won't feel hungry. then it's just a habit you need to break and if you put your mind to it, you can definitely achieve it.

maybe it would be a good idea to go cold turkey off of one of that list every new week. say, the first week you drop the sugar, the second week you keep that up but also lower your salt intake, and so on.

for staying on track, you need a clear goal that is extremely important to you. you seem to have that, so that's good.
then you need the knowledge, which you can easily find. basically, calories in vs calories out. but ofc it's better to fuel your body with "healthy calories". it's better to eat a filling meal than some fast food since you would skip a lot of fiber and vitamins, which would fuck you over in the long term.

you then need to break it into small chunks and not overdo it. if you don't exercise at all, try to not go all in and work out 5x a week like a maniac. your body can't keep that up and you will need inhuman willpower after a few days. set achievable goals and keep in mind that even working out half an hour every week is way better than not doing anything.

the most important tip is to ditch the perfectionism. if you fuck up, brush it off and pick your routine up again RIGHT AWAY. bingeing once or skipping a workout is far less damage than thinking "i'm a failure, i can't even stick to my resolutions, i'm giving up".
>>
>>18410752
Kek, what an idiot. Keto is for subhumans. OP should go with the superior paleo diet, with the addition of modern day vitamins
>>
>>18410725
>>>/fit/ sticky, count calories and do slow sustainable life style change
>>
>>18410725
Go on the ketogenic diet. Lost 60 lb in 3 months.

Or just stop eating sugar all together
>>
Lol, there's always someone who suggest keto. Y'all don't actually care how effective it is, you really just like telling people it works.

You don't need to go on an extreme fad diet and restrict yourself from 30% of your necessary macros to loose 50lbs. Why do you think someone who hasn't been able to entertain a regular diet at any time in their life would be able to do withstand that?

It's far far far more efficient, unless you're already at 12%bf, to just learn how to count calories, reduce by 500, and keep your daily macros in
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.