[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Experience with Schizophrenia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Hello
I'm a 25 year old white male from Switzerland, had a goodand sheltered upbringing but got bullied up until college.(don't know if this info is important). I had a fluke and started to read up on schizophrenia. The more I read about the symptoms, the more I started to recognise myself. I did one of those free online tests and I scored fairly high, and average on another test.
Now I know I those tests can be garbage, and "self-diagnosis" is dangerous, yet somehow I can't shake the feeling that if I don't pursue this somehow, I may end up in a terrible place from which I can't return.
So I was wondering if anybody here has experience (personal, work or close friends/family) and could tell me about it. Maybe I could gauge where I stand and decide if I should go and visit a psychiatrist for further diagnosis.
>>
>>18410571
Doesn't switzerland cover pretty much all of your medical bills? Just go see a psychiatrist senpai. You're probably freaking out over nothing though.
>>
being worried that you may have a mental illness is reason enough to go to a psychiatrist

btw why did you feel it was important to let us know you're white?
>>
>>18410584
Now that you're asking, I don't know why. I read that there's a biological component to the illness, though.
>>
Just go to see a doctor or something mate. They can help you with whatever it is. Just don't leave yourself in the dark about it.
>>
>>18410571
Can't help you but I'm also a white male aged 25 from switzerland (züri masterrace) so I thought that was cool
>>
>>18410664
That's Tsüri, friendo.
>>
>>18410584
Schizophrenia is most common in white males its a hereditary disease
>>
Good for you on becoming self-aware!

I would suggest keeping a journal. Like a locked/private Tumblr. Maybe even browse their mental health tags, they're pretty active mental health wise.

Being aware of your mental health issues is like 50% of the work.
>>
wiso sind hüt so viel schwiizer do?
wen i dich wär, würdi ächt eifach mol zum psychiater go. schade duets eh nid, au wennt nid würkli schizophren wärsch.
gang eifach zum husarzt und säg er söll di überwiise. oder geisch grad zum psychiater, meistens chönd si au no im nochhinein d überwiisig vom husarzt für d kk iihole.
>>
>>18411620
Diary keeping is essential but Tumblr is a shithole. People get doxxed for breathing the wrong way and the mental health tags are 2/3 self diagnosed REEnagers. Pls don't go there OP.
>>
Alright fellow Anons I thank you very much for your input!

>>18412194
Yeah I tried tumblr once for two months then deleted it because fuck me who goes on that page. Journal keeping, I'm gonna keep my finger on that one tho.
>>
you might be experiencing from medical students disease, "a condition frequently reported in medical students, who perceive themselves to be experiencing the symptoms of a disease that they are studying." from what you said, this is my closest guess to what you have even though your not a medical student. you may have schizophrenia, be a hypochondria, or your just a little to concerned about it. it wouldn't hurt to get that checked out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.