[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I talk to my male friend about being distant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0940.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0940.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
Should I confront a male friend/coworker I've been hooking up with about being distant lately? We used to talk all day every day... I don't even know if he knows he's been acting weird but it's been really hurtful to me (b/c I am obviously in love with him)
We finally said a few words to eachother tonight after straight up ignoring eachother all week at work in close proximity. I want to talk to him abbout it and tell him how he's been acting has been hurtful but I don't want to seem crazy because we weren't in a relationship. Just very close friends...
What should I do? Do you think he even notices as much as I do?
>>
he wont give a damn that its "hurtful", atleast i didnt when i just backed off from my officefling
>>
>>18410583
You'd rather just throwaway a 2 year friendship?
>>
>>18410592
are you absolutely sure it is a friendship
or its what you want to believe, i knew her for a year and we were on good terms, but i would never call her a friend (which would also probably hurt her)
>>
>>18410594
Yes, 100% sure it is a friendship. We hung out outside of work and he has definitely called me a good friend of his to others and myself.
>>
>>18410594
Why did you just back off instead of being open about why and talking to her?
>>
>>18410605
because i worked with her and the truth was i wanted a warm body to sleep with and have sex with, everything else was secondary, if i say that to her she could cause trouble at work, which i didnt want
>>
>>18410603
then you should ask him, as a friend, if something is bothering him
not that hes hurtful, he has no obligations towards you
>>
>>18410542
I'd say that you should ask him why he's been so distant. Say that you're worried and want to know why he's been like that, try to at least not start too strong

There's a possibility he's trying to get out of this
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.