[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to not be affected by the fact nobody talks me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
how to not be affected by the fact nobody talks me.
>>
You can't. Humans are designed to need socialization. You need to get people to talk to you. Isolation is the first thing that fucks over all these mass shooters.
>>
it's okay to be affected by it. i'd be lonely too if nobody talks to me. be honest about your feelings and seek help if necessary.
>>
>>18410447
>>18410449
yeah idk why but people at last act like they like me in person but the second it over the phone or online
>radio silence

op
>>
Well I'll talk to you :)
>>
>>18410445
I've been dealing with this for almost 2 years now. So all I do is lurk 4chan.
>>
Sorry to hear that..

Just know it is normal; and it sometimes has more to do with your environment than with you.

I was a popular guy in Brazil, with amazing friends and good relationships. I came to the United States for undergraduate school and made no friends, established no good relationships and started to sit everyday in the back of the cafeteria, alone.

I am no socially awkward person. I speak English fluently too and love to meet new people, but it just did not work for me in the United States. I excelled in academics and internships, but made no real bonds or substantial connections other than professional with the people around me.

Don't feel sad. Don't try hard to be friends with those people who do not speak to you. Have fun with yourself, life will bring you truly special people later, so don't settle. Improve yourself and stay strong.
>>
>>18410445
I empathize with your situation. The best advice that I can give you is to reconnect with anyone you've had a positive relationship with in the past and reopen those channels of communication. Had good friends in high school/college? Contact them and tell them you've been thinking of them. When people text/call you answer the phone or text back within 20 minutes each time. Reconnect with family if you have them, and try to make friends with co-workers. Having relationships with others is one of most important ways that we ground ourselves in this world, and without them you can become dangerously detached.
>>
>>18410445
Talk to people.

I pisses me off how many crybabies whine about nobody texting them and they never initiate. If you don't go to talk to someone, don't complain about them not talking to you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.