[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21 y/o virgin here. I have an oportunity to lose my vcard to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: mfw Casero 2.jpg (246KB, 805x693px) Image search: [Google]
mfw Casero 2.jpg
246KB, 805x693px
21 y/o virgin here. I have an oportunity to lose my vcard to a meh classmate from highschool. Should I ignore this and wait for the right person or is that a meme? I feel like I could regret this. I'd like to know about similar experiences.
>>
>>18410290
If you're a guy, go for it

If you're a girl, don't
>>
>>18410290
Lots of anons hire hookers, so I think a meh classmate would be okay.
>>
>>18410291
if you're either, don't. it's not worth it.
>>
>>18410310
pls elaborate. I'm OP and a guy
>>
i lost my vcard almost right after i turned 26 with a beautiful girl. no regrets for just waiting it out. sex itself doesn't even feel as good as your hand doing the job. 90% of the joy comes from being so intimate with someone you care about and find beautiful.
>>
>>18410331
you didn't care about her being experienced? was it awkward?
>>
>>18410336
well we're no longer together but I can still talk about my experiences I guess.

i knew she's very experienced and my dick is probably one of the smallest she's seen. it's not the best feeling but believe it or not, what you do with your dick is actually a tiny portion of the entire act of sex. We didn't jump straight into sex. We explored each other's bodies. She let me feel comfortable touching her breasts and fingering her down there. I'd constantly ask whether she likes what Im doing and adjust accordingly. After a few tries I got pretty good at fingering her that she was thoroughly enjoying just that. i really put in a lot of effort too. my hand, wrist, and arm would get super tired (she likes it rough). after I do that she'd tell me to lie down and grind on top of me, sometimes until I get off.

Just make sure to talk to her during the whole thing and you should be fine. if you really want to be more prepared I guess you can watch those finger banging videos online or something.
>>
File: truth about sex.jpg (3MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
truth about sex.jpg
3MB, 4920x4161px
>>18410326
so there's pic related, and it applies to women right? lots of studies have been done on it at this point, pretty good data sets and everything. well there isn't as good data on how promiscuity affects men but it would seem that it has the same effects but either to a lesser degree, or men (and I think we all know this to be true) handle things differently and bottle shit up so there is less of an apparent, measurable effect.

here's a study that actually shows substance abuse rates by age brackets, gender and sexual partner count. they did not find a direct correlation to depression and anxiety but cite several relevant studies that show there is an indirect correlation with promiscuity early on and later mental disorders in both sexes as well as STI induced mental stress and disorders, promiscuity likely leading to an STI.

in short, doesn't matter your gender, try to save yourself for someone that matters. I know I regret my one sexual relationship, she was a bitch. every sexual partner for either sex is increasing your chances for shit down the road.
>>
>>18410331
>>18410336
>>18410348
are you samefagging? cause that question doesn't match the content of the post.

>>18410353
this said, if you care about the girl then go for it. it's your choice either way.
>>
>>18410331
how much did you pay?
backpages, right?
>>
>>18410361
no m8 not samefagging. not sure why you'd even think that desu i feel like it's all pretty relevant

>>18410364
m8 you'd be surprised what can happen in a year if you get a stable job, work out, get a nice haircut, buy some clothes, and do some generic "interesting" things like snowboarding. if you start taking care of yourself you can get girls too i promise.
>>
>>18410367
>not sure why you'd even think that
>no mention of the girl being more experienced
>question as if there was a statement that she was more experienced.
that was why I asked.
>>
>>18410353
The people in the 1970s were just more likely to lie when asked about their sex lives.

Evetybody is a bunch of horndogs.
>>
>>18410385
well perhaps i didn't explain enough. as a virgin it's really easy to want your first sex partner to be a virgin too. i was in that boat as well. i wanted to tell op that it really doesn't matter as long as you're looking for intimacy in the act. even though i was with a much more experienced woman, she was kind enough to lead me and guide me through the whole thing. a virgin would not have been able to do that. if you're looking to hook up every night, then yeah you'd probably want the girl to match your experience somewhat. but if that's not your agenda, there's no reason for it to be awkward because there'd be enough time to get to know each other physically.
>>
>>18410388
not an argument, and irrelevant. there are modern studies showing the detriments to both sexes of promiscuous lifestyles that do not rely on historical data to draw their conclusions. attacking the validity of older data does nothing to mitigate the argument that casual sex and promiscuity is a net negative.
>>
>>18410398
so you were samefagging but with a legitimate point.

yeah, I see what you're saying, we essentially agree that you should actually care about the person otherwise it's pretty meaningless.
>>
>>18410428
Still not sure why you think im samefagging. maybe you're trolling. oh well i've done what i wanted to do already. im going to sleep.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.