[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo guys, is it normal with having small balls of lard growing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 4b7fe3.jpg (101KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
4b7fe3.jpg
101KB, 736x981px
Yo guys, is it normal with having small balls of lard growing on the skin of your ballsack?
Started to notice them one or two year ago, they're 1-2 mm in diameter, easy to find with fingers.

Can rupture the skin with a needle and pop them like a zit but sometimes I can dig out an entire ball that contains the white lard.

Dig out 2-3 of them every month, is that normal?
>>
>>18410258
no, talk to a doctor
>>
>>
>A sebaceous cyst is a sac filled with a cheeselike, greasy material (sebum) caused by plugged ducts at the site of a hair follicle. Sebaceous cysts most often appear on the scalp, ears, face, back, or scrotum. Hormone stimulation or injury may cause them to enlarge or become infected.
>>
>>18410267
That is fucking disgusting. Goddamn, I just relized I have a bunch of those things on my back. What do?
>>
>>18410267
>injury may cause them to enlarge or become infected
Fucking awesome, already got a small area that has been ruined because of my self surgery.

Girls love scars, r-right?
>>
File: 4b7fe3.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
4b7fe3.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>18410275
Doctor.
Or ask a friend with a knife for help.
>>
>>18410258
>mollusca.

it's contagious, don't get that shit on your face dude.

you caught it because you went with an unclean woman.

see a doctor
>>
>>18410281
Just stop messing with them for now. A doctor can remove them if you need but they are harmless.
>>
>>18410292
>caught it because you went with an unclean woman
>thinks I've actually had sex
Aw, thanks anon.
>>
>>18410323
or maybe just from a badly-laundered bath-towel in some shithole bath-house, idk

either way, check it out, we have your best interests at heart
>>
>>18410329
I'll try and let it be for some weeks to heal, just annoying to feel those things that are not supposed to be there.
>>
>>18410275
sounds like you have the the mollusca too. get the doctor to check that shit out
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.