[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

My best girl friend is dating a fucking idiot. Like its pathetic how stupid he is. Not only is he an idiot but he is extremely annoying, clingy and guilt trips her about everything. Not to mention how he gets angry when situations don't turn into sex and when she talks about her feelings to him. Hes capable of not being a cunt but chooses not to try to fix himself. How the fuck do i get her away from him? He stresses her out and treats her like an object and pities her into dating him but she wont let go.so how do i convince her that shes better off without him? Actual advice please.
>>
Find movies/shows / examples of equally cringewoethy behabiour. Get her to recognize it and others and she will see it in him. Love blinds but truth illuminates.
>>
>>18410210
*behaviour
*in others

I really shouldn't type drunk
>>
>>18410208
I'm not going to help you, you know why? cause you are vague about everything and I've been on the receiving end of the jealous or jilted friend that slanders the bf to fuck up the relationship. unless you're going to actually detail how the guy is horrible rather than say things like "gets angry when she talks about her feelings" well what if her feelings are she wants to do coke like my ex?

nah mate, friends trying to break up relationships is always a red flag for me unless there's a clearly defined reason.
>>
in the meantime, on another thread, the other guy is looking for advice on how to score the gril.

>same posters reply
>>
>>18410303
also this, this is another reason not to help. some sneaky fucking beta could be trying to cock block cause they can't compete. anyone trying to break up a relationship without a clearly stated legitimate reason is suspicious as fuuuuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7Hez7iYAHo
>>
>>18410208
You're obviously a male, and you obviously want to stick your tiny weewee in your "girl friend".
Well guess what loser, she will never fuck you, cause you are ugly inside and out.
I mean what kind of pathetic retard tries to break up his "friends" relationship.
Her boyfriend sounds like a man, you sound like a little boy.
Have fun jerking off to the thought of hugging her for years to come dipshit.
>>
>>18410270
Well if you want me to clarify on things I can. By "talk about feelings" I mean he doesn't allow her to vent about anything that happens in her life. Her mother was a drug addict for years and she has walked in on her overdosed as well as her father being abusive early in her life. They rescently have been in court attempting to get it all sorted out and it is hard for her because she still cares for her parents. He will not allow her to talk about any of this to him without him getting angry at her for speaking of I in the first place, but he will wine to her about any inconvenience he has. The sex thing is just whenever they're alone he will want the situation to turn into sex. If it does not he gets angry at her. Even when they're not together he will beg her to come over and have sex and if she says no he will get angry. He is extremely jealous to the point where he cried and got angry at her when he found out me and her hung out. I am one of her few friends due to her shutting out people because of her home situation. Yet he hangs out with other girls and if she gets jealous he shoots her down. On that note he has already tried to cheat on her in which she caught him. As far as the annoying he acts immature constantly doing and saying childish things constantly. The clingy is that he has to constantly be an inch away from her if she is near him especially when other people are around her too. The stupid is honestly just that he's stupid. He maintains low grades in the classes he's In and will not try to being them up at all. He does not try and improve himself at all. He guilt trips her constantly so she will pity him and cave into what he wants. A good example is that she has threatened to leave him multiple times due to his previously stated attributes, but he will say that she is leaving him for another guy or use the fact that he is failing in his classes to make her feel as if she doesnt help him enough make her feel guilty and come running back
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.