[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Failure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: o.png (517KB, 1024x573px)
o.png
517KB, 1024x573px
I feel sad.

Years have gone by and I feel so powerless. Wherever I go, I just ruin relationships with people, I can't make friends, and the ones I do make usually hate me in the end. And so I suffer, greatly. I try to mask my pain, try to forget who I am, but I can never forget my history and my life. Every decision I've made has not worked out for me. I'm cursed with terrible luck.
I was born to fail and I have no place. I just want to end the suffering, the irony is that I have so much, but it fills me with so little joy. Deep down, I'm just ungrateful and foolish, it is my birthright. And I don't know what to do with myself. Everything I've tried fails.

Street Fighter 5: Ultra Bronze after many months

League of Legends: Bronze 5 for four years, still struggling.

Art: /mlp draw thread hates me, /ic /beg thread hates me, LAS /ic/ thread banned me from discord. I always hear the same complaints. Never improve, never get better, I'm a troll.

Writing: My Fimfiction account is middling, of 50 stories and they all were meh at best.

Yu-gi-oh: Always spend money on cards, the meta decks always destroy every single deck I make. No matter how much thought I put into it.
I'm just a failure at everything.

As you can guess, I'm a fan of horses and
I'm basically Chris-chan tier and I'm always told that I was a troll. But, I don't know what to do, I don't know how to stop being a troll. I don't know how to not be called a troll. Everything I do is just wallowing in despair as I go forward, trying to find some kind of relevance in my existence. And as much as I work hard, I just never attain that satisfaction I need. The success I crave till my dying breath.

I just want it to end. I'm so tired of my existence. I guess this is a blog post, but I have nowhere else to turn to. And I literally don't know what to do.

I'm too scared to try other things because I feel like I'll just fail like all the other things.
>>
Sounds like you dont turn mistakes into lessons, op
You dont have the right to cry about failure until youve done everything you could to succeed
>>
>>18410034
>don't turn mistakes into lessons

I guess I'm physically incapable to do this. Either that or my brain is just incredibly stubborn. In all honesty, I don't know what to do. I have no idea on what course I should take.

Maybe I should take a class or something on how to change my life?
>>
>>18410034
Okay, I just got a click in my head. It all makes sense now. The reason I lose so much is because I'm not using the best tools for the job, I should be using the most strongest stuff to help me move forward. I used to think that using weaker tools would make you stronger against adversity, but maybe I just need to use better tools instead.

Maybe I really am not trying hard enough or maybe I'm just not using the proper things to win.

I must be banging my head against the wall without changing my strategy.

Right?
>>
>>>18410075
Thats exactly what im saying
>>
>>18410085
okay, I just need to focus on that and not forget. because I usually have a kinda short memory. Nothing too major that would constitute as a disease, but I am forgetful.

Other than that, Thank you, I just might be able to change my life if I just focus on that really well.
>>
>>18410018
Play this on repeat everyday, curl up into a ball and cry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPz21cDK7dg
Trust me, it feels really good.

Also start doing drugs. Then you will realize how awesome life is.
>>
>>18410018

>years have gone by
>can't make relationships
>MLP
>Yu-Gi-Oh
>Fanfictions
>Fighting games
>MOBA games

Ohhhhhhhhhhh boy.
>>
>>18410018
>are u me?

Seriously anon. Pretty much 100% me
Bout ate a shotgun a few weeks ago and go out on meds.

Now im a zombie.

Dont give up anon. At the very least yoy have fellow edgelord shitposters in the oit of despair with u. Drop a fake email or fb and i can add u to our shitposting group
>>
>>18410257
link 2 fb?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.