[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I've been having some issues with this girl recently,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1347242721976.jpg (81KB, 855x746px) Image search: [Google]
1347242721976.jpg
81KB, 855x746px
Hey /adv/, I've been having some issues with this girl recently, and I need some help.
>Start talking in January
>She reveals that she's bi, and into girls
>I fall for her, tell her, and we come to a mutual agreement that it's fine that I do but nothing will probably happen
>She tells me when she's drunk that she regrets not being more into dick because she would have been with me
>She starts sending me nudes
>Still consider each other friends, nothing more
Fast forward to this summer
>We're both home now, pretty far away from each other, and both in summer jobs so time is tight
>She sends me another pic one night, tells me I should see it in person
>Decide to listen to the advice /adv/ gave me and just go for it
>Every attempt to hang out with her has been shot down with either "we live too far, I don't want to make you drive" or "my mom doesn't want me to"
>I try to be aggressive and tell her I'm coming over anyway and she says "I don't want you here. In a good way"
>Just sent more nudes
What the fuck is going on? Is she just playing with me or what?
>>
>>18409645
She is definitely playing with you. She just wants to send someone nudes.

I would just accept the nudes and stop complimenting her. She will probably stop teasing you after a while.
>>
>>18409645

She likes the attention, that's basically why she hangs on to you.

>I've fallen for her
>told her
>she just wants to be "friends"
>sends nudes

She's stringing you along because she knows she already has you hook, line and sinker.
>>
Post nudes
Nothing to lose since she is a cunt anyway
>>
>>18409687
>>18409658
I mean, I assumed that was the case, but the only reason I though otherwise was because I guess I was hopeful. She made me promise to prevent her from becoming a wizard so that probably got to my head.
>>18409696
no
>>
>>18409645
Whether she knows it (She probably doesn't) she is stringing you along by the sounds of it. Don't kick up a fuss about it as you'll just look like an asshole who can't accept someone doesn't "Like you in that way". Simply
>Acknowledge the reality of the situation
>"Still consider each other friends, nothing more"
>Be polite and grant her attention dwindling it away over several texts to not kick up a fuss or create an excuse
>Enjoy the nudes for a couple of days
>Delete them quickly so you're not always masturbating over "The one"
>Take the broken heart and move on

The reality is if she wanted something else she'd certainly be putting in more effort. If she felt the same about you she'd be acting in a pretty similar fashion as you. It's just not the case. Play it out like above so you don't fall into the pitfall of ultra heart ache and being seen by loads as an asshole. The best win you can get is moving on without having drama.
>>
>>18409700
>get cucked by girl
>have a chance to get back at her by making her slut nudes public
>doesn't do it
Only straight up sluts send nudes bro, you are getting cucked by a slut.
Soon she will send you pics of her getting fucked.
>>
>>18409711
Sorry, anon. Despite the mental turmoil, she's still my friend.
>>
>>18409704
The only reason I think she might not be is because she can't really put in any effort. She has a horrible schedule and she really only has the weekend for free time. But I get your point.
>>
>>18409732
Trust me anon. Think of the lengths you'd go to for her even if you had a full schedule, you'd find the time because you're that into her. It would be the exact same for her if she was that into you.

It's just the harsh reality of the situation. Don't even feel ashamed of the situation. You, I and many many others have gone through the bullshit heart ache of reciprocated love / interest even when given dwindles of hope.

It's probably not even malice or anything from her side in that she's not intentionally dragging you along but the reality is she is. Just accept it. Don't get pissed off about it. Move on even though you'll have a shit 6 months and will be begging to get her off your mind.
>>
>>18409751
>reciprocated

Was meant to type non-reciprocated. Thought I best correct it as obviously has two very different meanings.
>>
>>18409751
Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks for the advice anon. Hopefully I can get through this.
>>
>>18409764
There's no hope needed. You will get through it. Just going to be shit for you while you come to terms with allowing her to pass on. It's a little similar to grief in a way apart from there's a lot more salt being rubbed in the wound.

Best of luck anon. You'll pull through it all and the funny thing is you won't even realise when you have until months after you look back and remember it all.
>>
>attention seeker (see: bi) is seeking attention and you give it to her

She loves the fact you're chasing her and she loves rejecting you because it makes her feel more important
>>
>>18409925
I think the worst part is how I really just want to be friends with her still. We'll be in classes together in the fall.

>>18409936
I'm bi too so I don't really see that as a telltale sign, but I see your point.
>>
Next time she sends you a nude ask her "Have you gained weight"?

it will drive her crazy
>>
>>18409955
That would be rude tho
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.