[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 23

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: https://imgur.com/a/y6BF2
>>
Traded some erotic photos with this cute AF girl online
We also talked for a bit

Not saying I didn't just get cat fished, probably did, all well.

The issue is though, I already came and now I'm super uninterested in her, but she wants to chat and all that crap, and wants to be friends.

I feel terrible, I never meant to lead her on to thinking I wanted more.
I just wanna leave but feel terrible.

What do I do
>>
>dark circles under eyes is bad
>makeup is bad
wat do
>>
>>18409536
"Whoops, I gotta go. Thanks for the great evening, you are incredibly hot. I really enjoyed myself. ;) Talk to you later"
Hit her up again when you're horny. I do recommend that you throw in something suggestive so that she understands the dynamic you are trying to go for. If she's offended, then good, she can get out of a situation she doesn't want to be in. If she's flattered, then she's good to go for round 2, whenever it may arise.
>>
File: photo5039630929554941877.jpg (134KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
photo5039630929554941877.jpg
134KB, 640x960px
Ladies,

I was out at lunch and my roommate sent me an aggressive text message about the temperature. I decided that I will talk to her about it when I got home. When I came home she was in the living room and asked me a few questions about the temperature and why I keep my window open. She suggested 74 as the set temperature.

I'm confused. Her text was very accusing, and then when I get home she is relatively civil. Any ideas why there would be such a change in a person?
>>
>>18409571
Who says either of those are bad?
I think dark circles are cute (on either gender)
And concealer isn't really a big deal. People who say they don't like makeup usually mean over the top makeup.
>>
>>18409587
There probably wasn't a change in person. It's extremely hard to gather up a person's tone just from their texts. It's best not to make assumptions.
>>
>>18409587

Because regardless of gender some people are more aggressive in an anonymous fashion, and extremely passive when in direct contact.
>>
>>18409587
She sent you that while she was at the height of her frustration. She got it out, had time to calm down, and was back to a civil level when you got home. That's pretty standard female behavior.
>>
>>18409587
She might be an idiot about text and didn't realize how tense her phraseology was. Or maybe she realized it was over the top and got the chance to cool down (pun not intended)
>>
>>18409588
i often hear how guys think all makeup is bad and they'd prefer women to not wear any. lots of comments about ruining their skin. and i'm personally uncomfortable with the dark circles but i'm not good enough at makeup to know how to do concealer right. the most i've ever done was mascara and eyeshadow
>>
File: file.png (565KB, 608x608px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
565KB, 608x608px
>>18409602
I dont know anyone who things any makeup is bad but too much makeup is almost always bad
>>
>>18409595
That came to mind too. The text might have been less aggressive then meant to be. In my defense, I sent to my friends and they didn't interpret it a different way.

I think >>18409596 is right. I'm surprised she would be rude to a woman she doesn't know very well. I would only react so rudely to someone that I am close friends with. Someone I know that won't leave or hurt me if I got frustrated with them, you know?

>>18409600
>cool down
Still gave me a giggle. She probably did need to chill out lol.
>>
>>18409613
i've seen lots of makeup that looks okay. i'm just worried that if i start putting concealer on my dark circles, when i have to take off the makeup it's just gonna irritate the area even more and make it look worse over time. but if i don't do concealer then i'll just have dark circles and bags under my eyes all the time
>>
>>18409628
if you're worried that concealer is gonna irritate your skin, dont wear it simple as that. health is always more important than looks
>>
>>18409628
I don't like wearing makeup because then I can't touch my face, and it gets everywhere, and it damages the skin over time.
I prefer to work on skin health care, not that I actually do much of that either.

If you establish an expectation of not wearing makeup, when you DO wear it, people will think you look awesome. If you establish an expectation of wearing makeup, when you DON'T wear it, people will think something is wrong.

Also extra effort in the morning? I'd rather take longer eating breakfast.
>>
Okay so I know guys can't shit when they have an erection but can girls shit when they are aroused?

If a female has explosive diarrhea does it get on vag?
>>
>>18409648
>can girls shit when they are aroused?
Yes. I've also had times where I pooped and then found the vagoo to be literally dripping. Poop doesn't turn me on so I was and still am confused

>If a female has explosive diarrhea does it get on vag?
I've had pretty violent diarrhea at times. I mean if it splashes the water up then maybe, but other then that the only way you're gonna get poo in your goo is if you don't wipe from front to back
>>
Why do women shit so much on other women? Especially irl. It's off the chart.
>>
>>18409665
>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.
>>
>>18409672
>It's not a gendered thing.
this. 4chan is primarily men shitting on other men so idk why you'd take issue with women being catty
>>
>>18409665
I've noticed that women in their 30s and 40s are exceptionally cruel against one another. I'm a guy and I'm absolutely baffled over the way women at my firm treat each other. They genuinly want each other dead.
>>
>>18409665
To counteract it I try my best to appreciate at least one thing about women I encounter. As a woman, I am taught to believe my vagina and womb is all I am really good for. Everything I say and do is obselete because a man's opinion is more important.

When you are taught looks are all that matters, every woman you encounter is competition instead of company. Constant reinforcement by societal standards and I am absolutely worthless except what I can offer sexually or as a means to reproduce.
>>
>>18409691
>As a woman, I am taught to believe my vagina and womb is all I am really good for. Everything I say and do is obsolete because a man's opinion is more important.
who taught you that? I ask because I'm a man and I've never heard that signal towards women but it might be because you live in a less progressive place than I.
>>
>>18409698

I saw this thread (http://boards.4chan.org/ck/thread/9038758)
earlier today and actually X'd out of it because I was disgusted. I am not the original anon.

I'm not far right or left. It's crazy how sexist and racist people can be and how much "You are oppressing me" can fuck with basic human rights.
>>
>>18409716
I haven't really felt oppressed that often personally, but I've absolutely noticed a resurgence in sexist attitudes. I understand that it's sort of like backlash culture from the loud, extreme feminists shitting on men, but it's still a bit disheartening
>>
>>18409731
Same here. The most sexist, non-joke statement I heard was "Women are only good for fucking." That was from a mostly homosexual, degenerate man so I took it with a grain of salt.

>backlash culture

This is very annoying. Many woman worked hard (whether to just survive or to gain woman rights) throughout the years to be viewed as equals. Now, the feminists and misogynistic extremists are screaming and yelling about things are minor. It's ruining everything.
>>
>>18409716
That thread is a shitshow. 4chan is a disguising place. 4chan has insulted my favorite hobbies, career path, appearance, manner of speaking, my love life, my social life and my job. I guess I'm lucky that my gender is insulted less often than the rest but I take any post on 4chan with a massive grain of salt and thick skin. I laugh at the haters because I know they simply hate themselves.
>>
>>18409749
You hear such vile opinions on here all the time. People trying to generalize all women into a set of behaviors: "Just treat them like a spoilt child". Or the thread earlier where a female roommate sent a seemingly angry text but then was chill in person later, one anon wrote "She sent it when she was mad and then chilled out later. Typical female response."

It's very confusing because many of these same people are also looking for relationships? Like are they just not looking for serious, meaningful relationships or what, because if they're searching for the stuff that dream marriages are made of, they are never going to find it if that's how they view women
>>
>>18409529
Im balding. Women, what are youre thoughts when you see a thin spot on the top of a guys head. Not bald but its thin as hell and its time to really consider shaving it all off. I might have another year in me if I use a really low haircut.
>>
Are there any ladies here that would like to switch to being a man if they were ever offered the possibility to do so?
>>
>>18409775
Only temporarily. For fetish reasons
>>
>>18409775
I honestly would have done it till I was 20-21, but I came to terms with myself as I grew up.
>>
>>18409775
Yes. Fuck yes.
>>
>>18409775
Without a doubt. I hate everything about it.
>>
>>18409786
Not the dude you responded to but can you give some examples?
>>
>>18409756
>>18409759
Agreed.

>>18409765
As I get older I'm starting to look at facial hair more than top hair. I would keep your hair for another hair then do the graceful thing and shave it off.

>>18409775
Maybe for a day? That would be unlikely though and alot of surgery. I wouldn't mind seeing how people would treat me as a man for a bit. I love being a woman. This wouldn't be an escape, but for curiosity reasons.
>>
>>18409786
>>18409783
>>18409782
Half the guys here want to be the little girl, half the girls here want to be the big guy for you. What is it about 4chan that induces gender dysphoria?
>>
>>18409790
I fantasized about having a wiener to jerk off and get sucked long before I found this place
>>
>>18409775
Nah. I like my girl powers. I'd have to relearn how to work in society. That sounds like a lot of work.
>>
>>18409790
I never had gender dysphoria or anything.
When I was younger I felt like I needed to fit into a certain stereotype to be a proper woman. That I had to care about certain things, dress in a certain way, talk about certain stuff, have certain interests. I felt like being myself, living according to my own desires and pursuing my own interests meant not being a proper girl. I forced myself into it because I wanted to fit in.
Then I just grew out of it as I met people who accepted me for me.
>>
>>18409788
I'm not valued in society, my opinion count less, I'm physically weaker, I have to stress with makeup, I have to shave my legs, my stomach hurt and my mood is awful when I'm on my period, I'm a slut trash whore for having ons while guys are awesome, I'm probably gonna age worse, my hormones keep fucking with my emotions, etc.

I. Fucking. Hate. It.
>>
>>18409790
Guys who want to be girls are literally girls, though.
>>
>>18409804

Literally the only differences you're going to get by becoming a dude is that you don't have to deal with childbirth and periods. Everything else is pretty samey.
>>
>>18409786
>>18409816
I 100% understand that you want to be a guy, but you're a girl. You have to swallow.
>>
>>18409823
It literally isn't are you high
>>
>>18409804
I haven't experienced not being valued in society or having my opinion count less, but that sounds like it would be awful to endure. I totally get the physically weaker thing, when I'm alone anywhere and a guy interacts with me, I get nervous because I know that if he were to get aggressive, I couldn't do shit. I like shaving my legs and the pusspuss just because I like being smooth, but goddamn is it annoying sometimes and I don't appreciate how some guys just won't go down on you if you're not perfectly bald down there--I've literally been told it "feels like kissing a mustache" as a reason for why I was never going to get oral while having pubes again. Periods also suck dick, and I hate guys not being understanding of what it's like and thinking we're sissies when I've literally had cramps so bad they triggered my stomach to have diarrhea off and on for a day.

The sex double standard bothers me a lot. Don't get me wrong, guys have stuff to worry about too, but it's just so annoying having guys judge you for that stuff when they get a free pass. Hormones also suck a lot, idk how to explain to people that there's a week where I'm just crazier than usual, and it's not during my period

>>18409828
Lol I'm pretty sure they understand that? They were just answering the guy's question dude, no need to tell them to suck it up.
>>
>>18409830

Everything else that's different is societal pressure. You don't have to bow down to it. I don't have to watch sports and be a manly man as a dude and work on cars and drink beer and do every stereotypical act a "man" should do. Neither do women have to put on make-up and go out every weekend with the girls and get drunk on wine and watch Sex and the City and eat chocolates when it's that time of the month and more vague feminine stereotypes.

It's whatever. People can do as they please. There will be consequences with every action. Ignoring society means people are going to question it, say it's wrong, whatever. It's up to you to deal with it.
>>
>>18409833
>I hate guys not being understanding of what it's like and thinking we're sissies when I've literally had cramps so bad they triggered my stomach to have diarrhea off and on for a day.
I once had cramps that were so bad that I passed out, hit my head on the wall, and had to go to the ER.
>>
>>18409691
Are you larping anon?

The "societal standards" you speak of is made by "other women". Women enforce it on each other in competition with one another, not men.
>>
>>18409843
Fuuuck that sucks. Yeah I'm super glad I got on birth control to help with the cramps and the amount of blood, even if that meant my mom trying not to judge me for being a whore before I'd even seen a dick, as well as the gynecologist I no longer see lol
>>
>>18409837
If you think any of that shit is being a man then you're truly a sissy.
>>
>>18409833
>I hate guys who dont understand*
let's avoid gender stereotypes while we're lambasting gender stereotypes, hmm?
>>
>>18409847
Could you go more in-depth about that?
>>
>>18409837
Being a man is all about your own "alpha" dominant nature. Nothing to do with beer, cars, etc.
>>
>>18409856
dont bother, he's just shitposting sexism
>>
>>18409848
Your diarrhea doesn't sound like a walk in the park either! I'm lucky that my mom is super understanding and actually encouraged the pill when I got my first boyfriend. I'm sorry you had to deal with your mom.
Right now I've got the IUD and am one of those who doesn't have a period. 10/10 would recommend.
>>
>>18409775
This is an IQ test.
>>
>>18409854
I don't often get the opportunity to vent my frustrations about some of the men I've met. It's just frustrating coming across guys who think period cramps aren't a big deal, or coming across guys who think girls use their periods as an excuse to be a bitch when, in actuality, being in a constant level of pain does a pretty good job of dampening your mood, similar to how people are grumpy when they have headaches
>>
Girls and guys

Anyone here intentionally keeping their distance from the opposite sex? If so, what are your reasons?
>>
>>18409874

I have this underlying feeling that getting a girlfriend could/would be a mistake. I can't shake this feeling
>>
Girls (and guys), what should I do if the spark in my relationship is gone? We're LDR and she's visiting in two weeks but I'm not excited at all. We dont fight or anything but I feel like I should end it at this point.
>>
>>18409874
Horny 24/7. Keeps ruining relationships. Not good.
>>
>>18409869
>doesn't have a period

I started off with birth control that reduced my periods to once every three months, but I have lots of anxiety and I freak out if I don't get a period every month. Even if I haven't touched a single male all month, not getting my period for any reason sends me into almost nervous breakdown territory because I feel that strongly about never having kids
>>
>>18409881

How does it ruin relationships?
>>
>>18409882

>I feel that strongly about never having kids

Be my girlfriend pls
>>
>>18409816
>I'm a slut trash whore for having ons
Yes you are.
>>
>>18409648
>guys can't shit when they have an erection
I want to call bullshit, but I can't remember ever trying to poop while erect.
>>
>>18409874
guy here, yeah i distance myself from women
my attitude completely changes around them
i become more inward and avoiding
I think its an automatic response to ensure
i hate life and living it.
My friends are starting to notice, some of them
think i hate women but really i just completely
incompatible with them.
>>
>>18409880
Can you think of any reasons contributing to not feeling the love? LDRs are tough to maintain. Have both of you been doing and saying various things to show your affection for each other? How often do you communicate?

Sometimes, the day before my boyfriend (also LDR) comes to visit, I get in this weird mood where I'm just meh about him coming or not. Then when he gets there, I'm a hyper puppy jumping all over him. Maybe you should try seeing how you feel when you're together?
>>
>>18409883
I'm the one fucking up other people's relationships. It's awful. Life of Brad.
>>
>>18409880
I felt like this the last time I went to see my boyfriend, but I felt completely different when I saw him.
Talk to her about your feelings lessening. Maybe you both can understand the balance you need. Maybe it would be better to end it.
Don't bring it up out of the blue.

>>18409648
I call bullshit for the scat fetish men.
>>
>>18409887
Been in a relationship for over 6 years now. Besides, I'm autismo with degenerate tastes in porn. I'm sure you can find another equally lovely lady who hates children c:
>>
>>18409882
Honestly, I did have that fear going in. But I was also so fucking terrible at taking my pills that my fear over fucking those up trumped my fear of not having a period. I do check for its string obsessively to make sure that its in place.
It was easier to feel comfortable about it when I was underweight, but now that I've gained I do have that fear sometimes. I think it's funny that I stare at my stomach and think, "That had better be fat."
>>
>>18409907
I guess apart from no periods, the big thing scaring me from IUDs is that I've heard stories of them not going in correctly, shifting, coming out on their own, causing pain. That scares me because you can't just take it out on your own
>>
>>18409900

>I'm sure you can find another equally lovely lady who hates children c:

unlikely.

To be honest, I'm not "searching". Infact, I'm completely done "looking" for girls. I spent several years on Tinder, OKC, POF only to be disappointed continuously. I've never had "good" or enjoyable sex. Every experience was lousy, and 1 girl even emotionally used me. So I decided to follow the meme that "just let thinks happen naturally in life. You'll meet a cute girl when you least expect it". The thing is, the odds are she's going to want kids.
>>
>>18409648
You can't pee and ejaculate at the same time. Everything else is ok. Proof, I have had an erection for a fifteen minutes and just pushed out a log. Now, I don't know if I can ejaculated and push but next time I'll try for science.
>>
>>18409916
If she wants kids, then she's just not the one for you. I assure you, there are plenty of women who never want kids. I don't think you should give up hope. Then again, I was in a very anti-relationship, anti-commitment phase when I met my current boyfriend. I'd been burned by bad experiences and had accepted giving up, but then he showed up and even though I actively tried to prevent getting close to him, fee fees are powerful things and they won over the part of me that was too scared of being hurt to try again
>>
>>18409914
Eh, mine feels pretty firmly in there. I've had it for about a half a year. I'm willing to risk that possibility if it means avoiding the possibility of having the physical and emotional pain of an abortion or (god forbid) an entire fucking pregnancy.
I don't have to deal with the pain of cramps any more, I don't have to deal with spending money on tampons, I don't keep staining my panties all the time, I don't stress out about fucking up my pills, I don't have to spend so much money on condoms.

If it starts giving me pain, at least there's a solution for that, and I can go to the doctor and make it go away. When I had cramps, the only solution was to curl up in the fetal position with a hot water bottle and try to not hyperventilate.
>>
>>18409916
My experience on the USA west coast is that millennials are much more childfree than previous generations.
>>
>>18409833
>Don't get me wrong, guys have stuff to worry about too, but it's just so annoying having guys judge you for that stuff when they get a free pass.
I don't get the big stink. The sex market is fundamentally different for men and women meaning there are different expectations. If women by and large decided they have an issue with manwhores you'd probably see that behavior change quickly.
>>
>>18409935
It'd just be nice if human sex lives were more like bonobos. Sex is fun, playful, tension-relieving, conflict-resolving. Bonobos know where it's at, except for the whole not caring if they're related to you or how old/young they are
>>
>>18409874
I don't really have a lot of experience talking to women which in turn makes it extremely difficult for me to have informal relationships with them. Considering there are so few women in my field, this puts me in a position where I could go months without talking to a woman discounting one friend which then causes a feedback loop.

Trying to put myself develop some new habits to break that cycle but its easier said than done.
>>
Girls, and guys, simple question, why? You have done something that contradicts the narrative in the past couple of hours. Why?
>>
>>18409963
What'd we do?
>>
>>18409927

I have 0 expectations. Getting married isn't something I "must" have in my life. I honestly believe the odds of me ever experience love are slim, and I accept that. But sometimes I think it could be nice

>>18409934

Yeah but a good portion of west coast millenials are on that "socialist give me free everything" train
>>
>>18409935

I'm a guy, I've had a total of 2 ONS, and I feel really fucking bad about it. I hate that adds 2 to my number
>>
>>18409833
>but it's just so annoying having guys judge you for that stuff when they get a free pass
I mean, by the same token there are lots of things that women get a free pass on that men absolutely do not. I don't think that there's any fruit in either gender spending any energy being annoyed at the peculiarities enjoyed by the other.
>>
File: 1497160329225.jpg (148KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
1497160329225.jpg
148KB, 623x414px
>>18409948
No thanks. People often wax on about how open relationships are our natural state or that polyandry isn't a freak of nature but at the end of the day there's a reason none of them have ever developed a civilization of significance. Meanwhile the male bonobo doesn't even know who its children are and the tribe is effectively a single mother state.

It sounds like a Marxists dream.
>>
Found out I am a practice gf. What now?
>>
>>18409990

make the guy your practice boyfriend?
>>
>>18409990
Take of the skirt and thigh-highs and go back to being a boy?
>>
>>18409995
I do not want it to be practice...
>>18410000
I am biologically female
>>
>>18409987
>by the same token there are lots of things that women get a free pass on that men absolutely do not.
I agree, and I never tried to argue that only men get free passes on things. I think it's okay and normal to get frustrated at things about both genders, and just because I feel frustrated doesn't mean that I feel one gender has an easier time than the other. For example, just as I can feel frustrated about men getting praised for having lots of sex, I can also feel frustrated about men having so much pressure to have sex to prove that they're a real man

>>18409988
>there's a reason none of them have ever developed a civilization of significance.
I'm not sure if their sexual habits are the reason why they never developed civilization. Chimpanzees more closely share our sexual habits, but they never developed a significant civilization, either. I'm not trying to argue that humans are naturally polyamorous, I'm just saying that I think that we currently don't have healthy attitudes about sex, and I think that's partially due to there being so much pressure on both sexes to perform certain ways or else they'll be shamed
>>
>>18410013
Kick him to the curb.
>>
Guys, what are the cutest ways in which a girl has flirted with you?
>>
>>18410019

one girl spilled her spaghetti all over the place. She was blushing with a HUGE smile and was covering her face with her hands while she talked to me and peeked through her fingers. Shit was fucking adorable.

She broke my hearts few months later tho..
>>
>>18410016
>Chimpanzees more closely share our sexual habits, but they never developed a significant civilization, either.
I'm not speaking of chimps you nonce but between humans. Polyandry, polygamy, and all sorts of other dynamics have existed but they never went anywhere. Bonobos are essentially hedonists and while some human equivalent undoubtedly existed they either died painfully or were assimilated into another dominant culture.
>>
>>18409529
Women, are you aware of your privilaged position in society?
>>
>>18409974
Why do you feel bad about it?
>>
Girls, why do you like having sex in the missionary position?
>>
Both genders, why haven't you given up on love yet?
>>
>>18410066

It's not my favorite but I like it. It's gentle and romantic.
>>
>>18410063

Because, I don't like the idea of a girl sleeping around. Granted, I've only ever been with a total of 2 girls,and both were just ONS. I still feel guilty as fuck. I don't believe in double standards, so I have to accept the consequences of my actions
>>
>>18410078
What is your favourite position?
>>
>>18410066
Because it is very romantic. I love looking at my boyfriend, kissing and such things.
And because he hits on my clit when he does.
>>
"I think you look great"
"no I don't I'm fat" (or some variation)

How the fuck are you supposed to respond?
>>
>>18410082
And you couldn't realize this after the first? Manwhore.
>>
>>18410114

I did, but I was pressured into it both times.
>>
>Get a like on OKCupid
>Check out the girl's profile and send a relevant icebreaker
>Check back the next day
>Her account is now either deleted or private

This has happened to me 3 times this week, what gives? The profiles didn't even seem like spam accounts. Spammers usually send you a message asking you to text a number
>>
>>18410117
lel men are never pressured into sex
>>
>>18410070
Because even if it hurts a lot, it is mostly worth it.
>>
>>18410132

That's absoltuely false.
>>
>>18410136
People kill themselves, turn into alcoholics, and suffer years of pain because of relationships. And sometimes when you think it's a-okay, something goes wrong years later. How is that worth it?
>>
>>18410104
"You're not fat. You look great."
>>
>>18410155
>People kill themselves, turn into alcoholics, and suffer years of pain because of relationships.
Relationship might be a trigger, but a otherwise healthy individual doesn't go through that.

It is worth it because it makes you immensely happy and it gives your life more meaning, direction, fulfillment.
>>
Girls: how much attention do you pay to what a guy wears?
>>
>she says she has a stomach ache at the last minute
>says we should do something some other time

Was I just ditched?
>>
>>18410168
>how much attention do you pay to what a guy wears?
A bit. I don't care if he is super stylish but it needs to be clean, in good condition, age/situation appropriate and to fit him well.
>>
>>18410173
Yes. Don't reschedule it yourself, let her do it.
>>
>>18409874
>Anyone here intentionally keeping their distance from the opposite sex?
Female, and yes.
>If so, what are your reasons?
I feel men don't really and will never respect women as equal partners in a relationship. Equally able to pull their weight and equally responsible. Men either put women on a pedestal or treat them like they're incapable of doing anything except housework and popping out babies. I don't want either of these, so I don't bother.
It's not that I hate men, it's just that I don't think I could deal with the dynamics of a heterosexual relationship as outlined above. I'm perfectly courteous to male colleagues, for example.
>>
>>18410059
I think we are privileged for some things, and disadvantaged for some things. Sure, dating is generally easier, for the first part. But finding someone who wants you for who you are, and not to have sex is hard. Professionally, it is hard. You come across a lot of people who wouldn't promote you because you might have children, etc. and people tend to take you less seriously. On the other hand, we're more likely to get custody of children.
Basically, both genders are advantaged and disadvantaged for different things.
>>
>>18410199
Serious question: have you ever been in a (healthy*) long term heterosexual relationship?

*not abusive
>>
File: giphy.gif (829KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
829KB, 500x359px
What's the best way to introduce the idea of just fuggin?

Like, I have no intention of dating this girl. How do I let her know that? Or do I even?
>>
>>18410229
Why do you only want to fuck?

I would tell her. She could misunderstand and get clingy or something.
>>
>>18410240
She's a bartender and I guess she strips on the side. Most likely not gf material.

But I mean, I can't just walk up to her and be like "hey let's fuck and only fuck"

Should I invite her out and if we end up at my place, say I'm not interested in a relationship or what? I've never done this before.
>>
>>18410249
Yes, just say you don't want a relationship but you would like a FWB relationship with her. If she's a stripper, trust me, she will not mind. Wrap it up and don't get any infections. Might be wise to get her tested beforehand.
>>
File: 1492081517725.jpg (14KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492081517725.jpg
14KB, 223x200px
I can't stop jerking off to my ex.

She was a total bitch, and left me for another dude, but she had an amazing body. I try jerking off to porn but end up cumming to her nudes or remembering how good the sex felt. I can't help it.

I still jerk off to her and I feel like a cuck because she's fucking someone else. What do?

>inb4 fuck another girl
Not interested in hooking up.
>>
>>18409529
>>18409529
my bf of 2 months really irks me. I'm thinking of cutting it off soon not sure if i should do it before or after his birthday it's june 23. His personality feels very contrived and he's kind of annoying with a holier than thou attitude and I can't deal with it anymore. I never really liked him I just wanted to know what it was like to have a bf. The sex was also terrible the 4 times we tried it. Is breaking up through text really that bad? He went back home after school and lives a few hours away now but I think he might come visit me in a week or so before his bday.....not sure if i should do it in person then...or wait after his b day.
>>
>>18410334
If you date someone you don't really like then you have no idea what it's like to have an actual bf.
>>
>>18410334
also another idea: stop having sex with him until he breaks ups with me

this way is really appealing to me cause it will leave me without guilt of leaving him
>>
>>18410337
we took cute pictures together and he met my friends

it was a fun time, it felt nice to pretend.
>>
>>18410333
Keep it up, my dude.
You ain't cucking, you getting back at her that way.

You'll find someone better in due time, enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>18410343
>you getting back at her that way.
How? I'm alone in my room jerking off while she's having sex. On top of that, she emotionally fucked me up. I don't even want to date anymore man.
>>
How do I stop mistaking politeness and courtesy for affection and attraction?
Anytime a girl is nice to me I immediately think she likes me and start imagining our life together and then I can't talk to that person anymore because I always become infatuated with them and get really shy and speechless.
>>
>>18410356
Usually goes away when you turn 14, don't worry, little buddy, it'll happen.
>>
>>18410168
I don't really notice unless it's really bad or really good.
>>
>>18410370
I'm 20.
>>
>>18410220
No.
>>
I still have a lot of hate and resentment towards my ex, and I have some things I want to say. Should I let it go or tell them to get some closure?
>>
Do girls actually like anal?
>>
>>18410437
go for it
dont expect good things to happen as a result but itll be fun
>>
>want to break up with SO
>have great sex with SO
>no longer want to break up
huh
>>
>>18409874
Guy.

I get on really well with women and I have a long term gf and it seems anytime I get close to making a female friend, they develop feelings for me and then we have to cut each other off since it's too painful to be around each other. It makes me really depressed since I've lost so many friendships this way.
>>
File: 1496290860093.gif (842KB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
1496290860093.gif
842KB, 350x260px
I guess ill post this here

Theres this girl that I work with. Her and I are pretty close, at least at work. We flirt a bunch she likes to play fight with me and we're almost always touching. Im pretty much madly in love with this girl and my other co-workers have definitely told her that I like her so she obviously knows.

Thing is she has a boyfriend. Ive heard her complain about him before to her friends at work.

She responds to my flirting really well, and flirts back, so I feel like she likes me.

Is it possible she likes me even though she has a boyfriend? Should I ask her out on a date? Or should I just wait until she breaks up with him.
>>
>>18409536
Welcome to the
>cum and dump
boys mentality. Maybe try to obtain real gf or stick to >>>/gif/

>>18409665
Not all, but girls hate competition.
>pro tip
To get out of friendzone, mention to your crush you have date from tinder. They will go crazy. Also this >>18409691

>>18409716
I am sorry, but if a little
>girls cant even cook right, their only valuable skill where we boys cant outperform them is birthing babies
post make you triggered so hard, 4chan probably isnt right place for you.

You have to understand this place is melting pot of nice and bad people with full spectrum of opinions. And while the average poster know that it is pointless to argue with extremist, the extremistd are loud minority.

Dont worry femanon, not everybody here hates you. Just really, grow thick skin and fight them back by posting meme baits and false flags, or ignore the trolls.

Stay safe.

>>18409765
Boys dont need hair in order to secure girl as wife. If that wasnt true, the survival of fittest would eliminate everybody who lose hair from high testosterone. Prepare to shave your head.

>>18409780
Kinky femanon.

>>18410199
>>18410405
This is absolute retarded mindest. You are like r9k posters who have given up. Ofc with your current attitude you wont ever meet qt bf who will treat you as equal.

>pro tip
If your bf puts you on peadestal, all you have to do is slap him, climb back to his level and work on him a little so he realizes how stupid he was and be happy later. It is possible. We boys may be super dumb, but we can change with right input pretty easily (if we want).

>>18409880
Ldr is scam. You failed the moment you entered one.

>>18409928
>girls scared of birth
What is next? Boys scared of marriage? Oh wait!

>>18409990
Break up? I mean, it would happen anyway right?
>how did you find out?

>>18410019
She smiled at me and asked me where my gf is. I forgot how to walk and talk and almost triped even though i was sitting. She stole my hearth and virginity.
>>
>>18410477
Don't date co-workers, if you do you'll have to find another place to work.
>>
I've got a 4 inch dick. I'm not trying to say m I'm insecure about it. But if I'm about to get laid and I whip out my bad boy, the chick is obviously going to make a negative remark. How do I respond to this?
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18410066
Because it is the only true way:
Having sex in dark room in missionary position while staring into each other eyes, handholing both hands with interlocked fingers for the sole purpouse of procreation while being married.

If you do it differently, you are
>>>/d/egenerate

>>18410070
Because i am optimistic.

>>18410104
>Let me ask you on date so i can prove to you how sexy you are.

>>18410123
They simply deleted/blocked you. Just keep trying. Maybe instead of proper ice breakers try simple
>hello

>>18410132
Confirmed to never been with drunken slut. The only difference is girls dont have enough strength to rape you properly.

>>18410173
Just ask her on new date later.

>>18410229
Ask her to netflix and chill. (Netflix part is a lie)

>>18410333
>>18410437
>You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Don’t give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.

Delete everything reminding her to you.

>>18410334
>never really liked him
Break up. Like now. Text him sms. Tell him what you told us.
>>18410338
That is absolutely retarded, horny dumb teen level of stupidity. Grow some balls and break up with him properly.

>>18410356
Ask them if they are single. That should do something. Or on date. Find your own gf so the politeness of others wont bother you that much.

>>18410461
The degenerate one yes.

>>18410494
This. Also if she behaves like this while having bf, you are sort of like pic related. She is like monkey, unable to let go one branch until she holds another firmy in second hand. Anything but mature gf material girl.
>>
>>18410503
>not insecure
Your insecurity screams over your post. Learn how to do oral properly and she wont even bother measuring your dick.

And if says your dick is bad, tell her her boobs / pussy looks ugly. And then break up with her.
>inb4 one night stand
Why do you even bother with casual sex?
>>
>>18410512
>Im 16
This website is 18+

Take her out for ice cream or something
>>
>>18410512
Go kill yourself, you fucking underage cunt.
>>
>>18410512
How dumb do you really have to be to come forward with the fact that you're breaking the rules?
>>
>>18410512
>>18410516
>>18410518
>>18410527
Let this be a lesson to you about how shitty and unforgiving this website is. You having a date at all shows you are more normal and better than probably 95% of this website. They hate that.

You don't need this website. Don't come back.
>>
>>18410536
You're 16 too, aren't you?
>>
Guys, is there ever a platonic way you would call a girl cute? Context: a guy friend just tagged me in one of those "tag the cutest ___ you know" memes on Facebook
>inb4 using Facebook
>>
>>18410551
Yes there is, but it's usually not unless you're really good friends.
>>
>>18410536
Don't put me in the second category as the other two, I at least tried to help him
Also, you don't know us, how can you compare the four of us?

Lastly, >>18410547
>>
>>18410557
>Same category
>>
>>18410554
I wouldn't say we're really good friends. We're good friends, but I don't think either of us would turn to the other first in an emergency or if we needed help or something.
>>
why are other women so astounded when I say that I dont care about dick size, even if it were a micropenis?
>>
>>18410563
I'm going to say that he's probably, but not definitely, testing the waters.
>>
>>18410564
>even if it were a micropenis
This is the astounding bit to me. Not caring about size is pretty normal, except when it comes to either extreme.
>>
>>18410566
If I date someone, I date him for all of him, including his dick. Its not like its his fault for having a tiny penis.
>>
>>18410565
I hope he's not testing the waters, I have a long term boyfriend and he's well aware of it. He's not an idiot either, surely he wouldn't tag me in something like that so publicly where my boyfriend could see it if he had ulterior motives.
>>
>>18410576
Well that's some new information. Assuming he's a decent guy it's probably platonic.
>>
>>18410572
I'd like to say that I agree, but I really don't know how I'd feel if I was faced with a legitimate micropenis, rather than talking hypotheticals.
>>
File: 1490189386359.jpg (88KB, 409x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490189386359.jpg
88KB, 409x600px
Girls, what the fuck does it mean if a girl tells you about how many guys were asking her for dates lately and how that is "making her feel wanted"? Is it bragging, fishing for compliments, trying to make me jealous?
>>
File: 1490528098747.png (268KB, 503x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490528098747.png
268KB, 503x375px
>>18410504
>Having sex in dark room in missionary position while staring into each other eyes, handholing both hands with interlocked fingers for the sole purpouse of procreation while being married.
>tfw panties wet in seconds
>>
What benefits does having a relationship add to your life?
>>
>>18410633
This
>>18410608
basically having somebody to do it with.

Is it good enough reason for you?
>>
>>18410633
nothing but pain

stay away if you wish to have a good life with no disappointment

people will hurt and betray you when you least expect it.
>>
>2 years ago
>was dared in college to wear a buttplug for a day
>liked it a lot
>have worn one ever since for most days
do guys find this attractive? i've never had a proper boyfriend and haven't really told anyone this.
they're only small, about 3 inches long and an inch wide at the widest point. I just really like the feeling and it's pleasantly distracting at work
>>
>>18410681
I don't find anything attractive about that, on the contrary
>>
File: boner1.png (50KB, 324x289px) Image search: [Google]
boner1.png
50KB, 324x289px
>>18410681
>>
>>18410681
How does it feel? Is it really good enough to wear all day?
>>
>>18410681
I think it's pretty hot.
>>
>>18410681
Depends on if you wear it for comfort or for sexual reasons.
>>
>>18410681
That's not attractive, as in I won't be attracted to you more because of that
But it is pretty hot
>>
>>18410691
i like it. it's quite filling, but a good filling like you've just eaten a big meal like a thanksgiving dinner or christmas lunch. i also like the naughtiness of it.
>>
Guys, how would you react if your friend told you she has a crush on you?
>>
>>18410699
A little more background can help. Are you attractive? Have I known you long? Am I already with someone?
>>
>>18410698
That's sounds more satisfying than sexual. Do you wear anything underneath when you wear a buttplug?
>>
>>18410701
>Are you attractive?
Let's say I'm not lower than 5/10

>Have I known you long?
About a year

>Am I already with someone?
No, we both are single
>>
>>18410703
what do you mean? like undies? yes
>>
>>18410707
Seems like it would be more fun if you could feel it pressing on whatever you're sitting on.
Also buttplugs aren't a turn off for me.
>>
How can I make my girlfriend lust me more again? At the begining of our relationship for about a month she listed me a lot! Like I mean a lot. I noticed that over the last month she hasn't as much. It's a complicated story to indulge in so I won't wtite and essay about it.

But my gut feeling is that maybe now she is more normal? We talked about it yesterday and she still loves me very much like an insane amount but she did say she feels less lust now. It's still there definitely, just less. I'm not really concerned I just interestsd to know what others think. It has meant she struggles to get as wet as before though, but I have out that down to her medication and she has said so too. So I dunno. It's my first experience with a girl like this so I don't know what normal levels of lust are.
>>
>>18410713
Said i wasn't going to write and essay and ended up just rambling utter bollocks anyway -_-
>>
>>18410709
i work in retail so i'm not sitting down a lot but it does feel nice. i wear them on the weekend too, whether it's just at home doing nothing or going out with friends or shopping.
>>
>>18410704
Well hard to know actual attractiveness then ut as for those other two points, I'd say I'd react pretty well to it and probably do it.
>>
File: damn.jpg (26KB, 307x290px) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
26KB, 307x290px
>>18410681
>>18410716
>>
>>18410699
Am I attracted to her?
If she's not doable, it'd be pretty awkward.

Looking at my list of female friends right now lol I might say yes to about half of them, if they ever make a move.
>>
>>18410716
Do you ever feel lewd/horny at work bc of it? Seems like something that would turn you on at every waking moment
>>
>>18410699
A little flattered, and panic if I don't like you, joy if I do.
>>
>>18410722
yes but i like it. as i said i did it once for a dare in college and fell in love with wearing them. no one knows i wear them all the time.
i feel both sexy and satisfied at the same time.
>>
>>18410726
>tfw now going to always wonder if the girl at the counter selling me shit is actually horny as fuck and has a buttplug in her
>>
>>18410726
That sounds like one sexy secret, I'd ask more questions but I think I'm just being weird now
>>
>>18410731
i don't mind. i'm bored and it's anonymous, no one will ever know it's you.
>>
>>18410732
Do you ever fap on your break at work? Does it ever intensify attraction to a customer you already find attractive?
>>
>>18410732
Okay then. Have you ever like rubbed it against a seat or something? Like teasing yourself? Cause I feel I'd do that all the time
>>
>>18410736
no, never. sometimes i'll tease myself during the day and when i get home i'll jill off. it always feels better if you've been worked up for a long period.
>>18410740
rarely. more often i'll find that it rubs against the seat when i'm not paying attention and that's always a pleasant surprise. you really have to slouch in your seat to get it to properly move though.
>>
>>18410732
>whoring yourself on 4chan /adv/

Go on /soc/ at least
>>
>>18410744
Have you considered getting a slightly bigger plug? Have you thought about putting anything up front too?
>>
>>18410732
If that's the kind of thing you actually go through with on a daily basis, what kind of things do you fantasize about?
>>
>>18410726
>that twitchy awkward barista might have a buttplug up her ass whenever I order my morning coffee

I see, I thought she's ill or something.
>>
File: average-menstrual-cycle.png (100KB, 442x411px) Image search: [Google]
average-menstrual-cycle.png
100KB, 442x411px
>>18410713
>medication
Happy pills and birth control can hinder / kill libido in girls. Also pic related, in certain phases of month girls are more or less horny

Also you have to be 18+ to be here.
>>
>>18410763
I'm 21.
>>
>>18410749
considered? yes, all the time. i have 4 of them and they are all the same size. 3 inches long and about 1 inch diameter at the widest point. i figured if i ever do get a boyfriend i don't want to have a gaping asshole. maybe i'll get a bigger one for special days but i fear that's a rabbit hole i'll never come out from.
>>18410751
a guy cumming inside me when i'm not on any birth control and sitting on a guy's face and having him worship me are probably my two biggest fetishes.
>>
>>18410763
Also she has always been on medication but, happy pills, but it didn't matter before.
>>
>>18410767
Yet your ability to describe situation and ask question is worse than typical horny teen.

Btw did you find what you were looking for in my post?
>>
>>18410768
You don't have to go monster size but an extra inch would be interested, at least a lengthwise extra inch or two maybe.

Would you probably put anything in the pussy too?
>>
>>18410775
Yeah because I didn't want to explain the whole situation and also said myself that I started rambling. I'm not horny or anything I'm just curious.

And not really no. What's a normal amount of horniness for woman in a relationship? Does it just vary a lot from girl to girl?
>>
>>18410786
>Does it just vary a lot from girl to girl?
Yes
>>
>>18410778
i've thought about ben wa balls but decided against it. i worry about orgasming while i'm at work and losing my job and being wet all the time from the constant stimulation sounds like it could end in an embarrassing situation.
>>
>>18410786
Yes, it wary a lot. Most people go through love phase, when they fuck like rabbits multiple times per day if avaiable, then after certain period of time you return back to normal.

And some girls just use sex to hook boy up and then let it die, because
A) they never liked sex anyway
B) boy never made them cum anyway and she is too shy to teach him or assert dominance

But i bet she had "depression" and almost all happy pills kills libido in one way or another.

Your best bet is practice comunication and ask her. Relationship is about mutual trust and respect. If you cant even figure out your sexual compatibility via talk, it will go nowhere.

>have you even eaten her pussy?
>>
>>18410792
What about a vibrating buttplug then?
>>
How hard am I supposed to rub her clit?
>>
>>18410070
i like to believe it can actually be good, and that someday it will be for me
>>
>>18410795
Not too hard, you're not trying to start a fire dude.
>>
>>18410503
>the chick is obviously going to make a negative remark
of course not
>>
>>18410794
i think that's too far too. possibly at home alone then maybe. i don't know too much about them though. if there was a brand that you would turn on and it would periodically vibrated for a short time throughout the day then i could definitely look into getting one, but like i said i think that might be crossing a line.
>>
how do guys perceive kinda-provocative clothes? Not really dressing like a slut or showing off too much skin just wearing tight clothes that would accentuate your body. Does it get a guy's attention?
>>
>>18410795
Put your hand there and use other to rub her boobs hard. Then slowly increase stimulation of clit. Roll your fingers around and see her reaction.
>>
>>18410810
Of course not.
>>
>>18410810
Obviously. What other reason would skintight clothes exist for?
>>
>>18410810
If you want guys attention, look into his eyes and smile. Dont break up the eye contact and keep staring at him.

Do this until he either report you for sexual harrasment or ask you on date. Another good tip is to chat him up and ask him where is his gf.

Dressing sexy will probably get you nowhere.
>>
>>18410810
a couple times i've seen girls who usually dress conservatively, and i wouldn't really think about, do that, and it made me consider them as women and not just people... if that makes sense.
like, before that i wouldn't have considered dating them, and after it became a possibility.
>>
>>18410793
Oh yeah it's not like it's a problem or anything. She still enjoys it a lot and will cum multiple times. I was just wondering what I should expect really. His definitely isn't anysort if problem because it doesn't bother me much. She is still quite active, just less than before and certainly struggles to get as wet as before, that can make it a bit difficult sometimes but it's not a major problem.

I suppose it's a pointless question because everyone is different, especially her. Not sure why I bothered asking in the first place honestly. I just think too much.

Thanks though.
>>
>>18410819
It isnt pointless to ask stupid questions if you manage to extract wisdom from replies.

Just cuddle her, tell her you love her and learn how to communicate. If she is wife material, you cant scare her away by any topic. Ask her about her lowered sex activity and that you wish to know if something bothers her.

Communication dude, use it!
>>
>>18410812
>>18410813
>>18410815
>>18410818
Fair enough thanks
>>
>>18410810
Tights and leggings in the gym is fucking cruel.
>>
>>18410795
Hopefully she can communicate in the moment well. The trick is to see the difference in her reaction between "That feels so good" and "Ow ow ow" That can be really similar in some girls! Particularly masochists.
I breathe in through my teeth in a "tss", go "ah. ah", move slightly away from his hand, furrow my eyebrows, and frown. My boyfriend usually gets the message right away, otherwise I'll try to make eye contact and then he realizes immediately.
>>
>>18410825
Oh yeah I did yesterday. Basically she said before she was addicted to sex because she never really had any real affection before even from her parents so it was like a substitute for that and that she was like that with me because she wanted to keep my attention and not leave her. But that now she doesn't feel she needs to because she knows I really do love her. And she feels like she lusts me less a bit now.

I think it's nothing really. But I like to try and find out as much as I can. Thanks!
>>
How do girls feel about muscular men?
>>
>>18410872
I prefer slim lanklets, but generally speaking girls like buff men.
>>
>>18410872
>How do girls feel about muscular men?
Meh.
Better than fat or Auschwitz skinny, worse than slim, basically the same as average.
>>
>>18410872
Are you talking Zyzz muscular or Arnold Schwarzenegger muscular?
One of them I find attractive and the other I do not.
Addendum: steroids are not attractive.
>>
>>18410878
>>18410879
Do all femanons really prefer slim/skinny over muscular/fit/defined?
>>
>How do women feel about uncircumsized men?

Very clean about it.
>>
>>18410889
>FAQ:
>>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?

I prefer a guy who looks after his body.
>>
>>18410886
Both were on roids you femlet.
>>
>>18410889
Women are gull of shit, look up Connor Murphy on youtube.
>>
>>18410889
Well, no. Women have different tastes, femanons probably do as well.
Personally, I prefer slim guys. Being very fit is not a turn off, but in general I like qt lankets over big muscular dudes.
>>
>>18410898
I know. I'm saying I think Zyzz muscular looks very nice but 1970s Arnie does not (current Arnie looks quite good for an older man).
>>
>>18410889
Different women have different tastes. I like this particular body type (lanklet) because that's how the guy I'm smitten with looks
>>
Girls, would you fuck a virgin from tindr or some hookup site if you got along well in text?
>>
>>18410889
Yes, they made Thor and Captain America muscular for the fuck of it.

And Christian Bale of course :)
>>
>>18409529
>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
>movies
Honest question to both gender. Do people actually like that ? For the first date I find it weird since it's a place where you can't talk about each other and know more about him/her.
>>
>>18410932
No, you don't understand
The movie is only part of the date
The goal is to then go drink something somewhere, with the movie helping to have a subject of discussion
>>
>>18410810
It should depends on the guys.
Some guys might like it, I don't. I prefer a girl that is a cute or have a style that fits her perfectly. It's regular clothes, but some girls have clearly something and found their style. On the other if I see a girl in the street wearing something regular I'd pay attention to the face / eyes / smile.
Accenting the body can be good but the line between vulgar / sexy is dangerous. And more generally wearing tight and a Qt dress is the best.
>>
File: 1488601282350.jpg (51KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1488601282350.jpg
51KB, 500x625px
>>18410872
>>18410889
You want the truth and nothing but the truth?

Take it from a former fatass that found this place when he was 16 and is now a swole 22 year old Brad+.

Women won't admit that something they'll never be able to aquire, is hot or desirable.

Everyone said I looked great and shit when I was dyel fit and that I shouldn't gain more. Well, I love lifting and I'm doing it for me, so i continued.

The amount of attention and respect I get is linear with the amount of gains I make. I assume it will stop soon, because too much of anything is not good.

Bitches, hoes and qts, love muscle. It's something completely different to see and feel a guys muscles irl as opposed to pictures or videos.

Add in two tbsp of charm, kidness and intelligence, and you're set.

tl:dr - women don't know what they want, pursue what you find aesthetic, yourself.
>>
>>18410035
Sounds like something a child would do. Are you a pedophile?
>>18410168
This depends on the situation. I take clothes into consideration. If a men is going at dressing and understands the situation then he gets bonus points from me.
>>18410461
I met one who did. I didn't like getting fingered so I don't like it in general. I will let the men have their fun that way.
>>18410588
That depends on her. If I was the woman in the situation it would depend on who I'm telling.
If I'm telling my girlfriends it's for bragging (not rubbing in their faces, because they get some too) just letting them know I'm desired.
If I tell my boyfriend, it's usually to step up his game or make him a little jealous. Obviously, I don't make it sound like I'm too desirable that he can't compete. I make the guys seem more shady and something I don't like. Let him know that if he treats me wrong (hitting, overly angry, cheating) then there are other decent men out there.
Competition can rekindle desire sometimes. I remember the last time some lady was checking my guy out and I jumped on him real quick.
It's never fishing for compliments, because I already caught those from the past event. Top national compliment angler over here since 2013.
>>
>>18410946
I must literally be attractiveness blind then because for the most part I am unable to see myself or other people as "objectively" attractive. Probably why I'm unattractive myself, but still.
>>
I'm finally making a little money at my job but I still havent had a social life since I was 13
How big of a barrier is that with women?
If I met a girl who was a loner herself, do you think she would give me a shot? Or is that not how it works?
>>
If a lot of guys allegedly got their girlfriend after being insistent and persistent with one girl, why is the advice always "stop trying and look for another girl"?
>>
>>18410957
you aren't going to trick someone into liking you by harassing them.
>>
Girls: Could you ever see yourself with a bisexual or formerly gay man? Is male homosexuality as much of a negative stigma for you as it is for men?
>>
>>18410964
Are you so sure? I mean people here have said they did. Even my therapist says he got his current wife after persisting even after an initial rejection.
>>
>>18410971
It depends on the context. If you know a girl through work or something and see her frequently it might work. If you approach a random girl in a cafe or bar or something and she tells you no then you are only just going to annoy her by continuing.

If someone doesn't like you physically or personalitilly there's nothing you can do to make them like you, sorry.
>>
>>18410971
1. You have to be good looking

2. Women love when you can't get enough of them and they continue with the ''hard to get'' act

3. You give away power when you do this and a lot of girls are really insecure (like REALLY insecure). So it's a way to balance it out.
>>
>>18410957
>a lot
This isn't a descriptive number, and may be coming from your friend's personal experiences only.

Some women can be "worn down". If a guy came at me in different ways I would consider it. There would be a limit to how many times he can just ask me until I thought it was creepy.

>>18410967
I consider it somewhat negative. My boyfriend had a homosexual experience when he was 18. At first, I felt uncomfortable. I then realized he liked to tell me things about his sexual past that I think a current girlfriend doesn't want to hear. A bit of autism I guess lol.

I think alot of women won't care if it was a while back. Especially if it was a one time thing. It was a gay experience, but doesn't make them gay. I remember I was looking at women in a sexual view when I was around the age of 20 and that stopped. It was homosexual feelings, but I don't feel those anymore.

Of course, some women don't mind at all if their partners are bisexual. For me, I get a little grossed out recalling what my boyfriend did in the past, but that's not the only thing. The past is something you can't change and everyone has made mistakes and had experiences you may not agree with.
>>
>>18410967
I'd like it if my partner was bi
>>
>>18410946
>Women won't admit that something they'll never be able to aquire, is hot or desirable.
I did date fit guys. I find them relatively good looking, but not at the same level than a slim body. To me that kind of aesthetic is a thousand times hotter.

Boyfriend's body looks kinda like pic related but a bit less defined and I find him a thousand times hotter than my ex, who
>>
>>18410946
>Women won't admit that something they'll never be able to aquire, is hot or desirable.

Every single dateless guy on fit must tell themselves this, I mean, lol
>>
>>18411008
>It was a gay experience, but doesn't make them gay.
Lol prepare to get cucked
>>
>>18410911
yeah daily reminder that when some girl says she likes muscular men, she means guys who looks like Hemsworth or Evans, not what most muscular guys have in mind ( I was gonna say what it is but it will probably offend them)
>>
>>18410967
>Girls: Could you ever see yourself with a bisexual or formerly gay man?
MAYBE but it is a negative obvs.

>Is male homosexuality as much of a negative stigma for you as it is for men?
I think typically its worse.

>>18410956
It depends, this used to be a red flag for me, but now that I am older I don't care at all.

>>18410957
Because those guys are a minority and you are far far better off just finding another girl rather than wasting time and emotional energy on some girl who isn't really into you. You are doing her no favors and doing yourself no favors.

>>18411021
That pic you posted is of a super muscular guy so wtf
>>
>>18411053
>That pic you posted is of a super muscular guy so wtf
I don't like feminine guys? I like slim guys.
>>
Males: How many of you would give a single mother a chance vs. judging her straight away?
>>
If 2 male friends like the same girl who's friends with both, it guarantees neither of them will get the girl right?
>>
>it's a r9k nerdvirgin offering his shit opinion about how women are property and he should be swimming in puss because he's a supreme gentleman but it's all chad's fault episode
>>
>>18411057

Yeah okay and you posted a pic of a super muscular guy, not even slim unless any guy with a low bodyfat % is "slim" now.

Nobody mentioned feminine guys or whatever.
>>
>>18411053
>That pic you posted is of a super muscular guy
lol
>>
>>18411061
the rule bros before hoes would apply in that situation
>>18411060
single motherhood is about a big a red flag as you can have for guys
>>
>>18411067

He literally has a 6 pack abs. Skinny guys dont have that fyi.
>>
>>18411070
I don't believe in bros before hoes, we are not that close friends
>>
>>18411057
I'm slim and have a feminine face with long-ish hair

should I do something about that, also I'm not gonna cut my hair
>>
>>18411066
He's not super muscular? He's tiny. He just has abs. Abs don't make you muscular. Look at his arms, legs, torso.
He's an Olympic swimmer, of course he's defined and has a low body fat%.
My boyfriend has a similar body but with a less defined core.
>>
>>18411073
I have a six packs but you can see my bones on most of my body
The guy in pic is far from super muscular and I'm sorry for you if you live among hamplanets
>>
>>18411083
become an emo pop singer
>>
>>18411073
>He literally has a 6 pack abs. Skinny guys dont have that fyi.

you can have 6 pack visible with just low fat...
>>
>>18411090
>>18411085

My bf is skinny (underweight can't digest anything for shit). He doesn't have a 6 pack. The swimmer has tons of muscle in his core and in his shoulders. At worst he has skinny chicken legs? But we don't see that.
>>
>>18411043
I just assume that the guy have face, too.
>>
>>18411106
someone shop this head into a muscular body kek
>>
>>18411104
It's not because you're skinny that you're going to have a six-pack either
You need to workout a bit and eat well
>>
>>18411070

Its really hurtful that guys will be prejudice against single moms so much. I'm still the same person, if anything became more responsible and serious about life. (Still excited to have fun though). I'm tired and hurt right now.
>>
>>18411113
Should have thought of that before having unprotected sex. There's nothing fun about dating a woman who has one or more children.
>>
>>18411104
I like slim, not underweight skinny.
My boyfriend doesn't have a six pack, but he has nice shoulders from doing sports when he was younger and he's pretty in shape.
Paltrinieri's (swimmer guy) legs are small, his arms are pretty small as well, he doesn't have huge pecs or anything. He's not overly muscular. He obviously is in shape, but he's not buff.
>>
>>18411113
Are you rich?
>>
>>18409613
>I dont know anyone who things any makeup is bad but too much makeup is almost always bad

It's all bad.

Cosmetics companies contribute to a legal organ harvesting industry by buying stolen foreskins in order to make that shit.

Not to mention too much of it and it looks trashy as shit.

It's not "make up" it's war paint. They wear foreskins like trophies and it's why they have a bitchfit at MRA's who complain about circumcision. They don't want their trophies taken away.
>>
>>18410681
Won't they get poop on them if you leave them in all day? That's gross.
>>
>>18411117

1-At the time both me and my ex-husband wanted a kid. Also protection fails.
2-Why isn't even fun? That shows you are being prejudice. You think parents never have fun?
>>
>>18411132
>-At the time both me and my ex-husband wanted a kid
How old are you?
>>
>>18411132
Parents have fun because they know the kids are their own.
I don't care about "prejudice", people have prejudice for me and everyone as well, it's something I learned to deal with. In your case you have kids of your own that you probably will care about way more than whatever guy you are dating. I know at least 3 guys who dated single mothers though but I personally would not.
>>
>>18409874

Guy.

I'm creepy and I know my place.

I like to hope that if I mind my own business, they will mind theirs.

That said, I actually get quiet a bit of attention so somewhere down the line something must have changed. I have no idea how to approach this so I feign ignorance.
>>
>>18411127

No I'm poor. Its not easy. I'm poor and I'm sad and I could use someone who might love me but instead all they see is "unfun single mom". I'm so scared I will be alone for the rest of my life, I know it probably won't happen and i should be patient but I am scared.
>>
>>18411113
>if anything became more responsible and serious about life

>responsible

>single mom

unless he died, nah mate you're shit

single moms should be avoided like the plague, why the fuck you gotta deal with a woman and some other guy's kid when you can just as easily deal with a woman with no kid. jesus christ. only desperate dudes go for single moms
>>
Is it a bad personality trait to be flirty with most of your female friends? I mean not too much, just some random comment.
I just noticed I may be like that and Idk if I should stop it.
I know this sounds fucking autistic. Either way I know guys that go as far as constantly touching and grabbing most of their female friends which is something I don't do.
>>
>>18411143
By "might love me" you mean "will help me pay for my stuff and my kids' stuff".
In any case at least this balances things out. Women have high as fuck expectations for guys but as soon as they get pregnant and later break up, the tables turn all the way.
>>
>>18411143
>unfun single mom
Yes. Men avoid single mums because they aren't fun. That is the reason.
>>
>>18411150
>Is it a bad personality trait to be flirty with most of your female friends
Definitly not.
>>
File: C8lLtNQXkAAoEQw.jpg (24KB, 412x221px) Image search: [Google]
C8lLtNQXkAAoEQw.jpg
24KB, 412x221px
We avoid single moms because it's the pinnacle of cuckold to raise another mans kid.
>>
>>18411172
raising another man's kid that you think is your own is the pinnacle
>>
>>18411173
yea, this is even worse
>>
>>18409874
Not exactly the "opposite sex" but I was advised to stay away from female students in whichever semester I decide to TA.
At first I thought I could be their friend and mentor, even held extra office hour to answer questions one on one. A few of them came, I was happy at first, but eventually I realized they aren't interested in math.
>>
>>18411060
You have much better chance with single dads and other single moms. Don't lose hope.
>>
>>18411143
It's simple. Give your child up for adoption and act like it never happened.
>>
>>18411138
24, I got married at 19, just got divorced a year ago, have one daughter who is 2 1/2 born on Christmas. But its an ugly story with a lot of pain. I know I was young and I still am young or I feel that way.

>>18411144
>hy the fuck you gotta deal with a woman and some other guy's kid when you can just as easily deal with a woman with no kid
Because you take the time to get to know her, realize you love her? Realize that because she has a baby then she is likely very responsible, loving human being? Probably even a better gf as a result?

>responsible
Yes. You think a baby isn't a huge responsibility? You think keeping a human being alive is not a huge responsibility? If I had been like my ex-husband and never ever call or send any presents to my own baby even on her birthday would I be more responsible for that? I bet women aren't judging him as much.

>>18411139
Stepparents have fun too. (right now I am just trying to find a date that last longer than a few weeks though I'm not expecting a guy to become a stepdad overnight and it would be weird if he did--I really do just want someone to love me.

>>18411154

No, I mean "might love me". I don't think my expectations are THAT high I just want a decent guy that is loving, decent looks but I am not very judgemental etc.

Would finances be a huge help? Of course that is always true though of anyone, especially for a poorfag girl its sometimes nice to imagine a richer (middle class) guy coming and helping you from poverty, I do worry a lot about the future of course. I don't think men are as judgmental of me for being poor as for being a mother though. But probably the two work together. I feel sick.
>>
>>18411200
You got married at 19 to a man who clearly isn't the best. Had a child with him anyway. You divorced before turning 25.
You didn't even have enough money to provide for them.
You're not responsible.

Why would a man take responsibility for the huge mess that your life is right now, when 90% of single women your age don't have babies?
It is not because you are not fun. It is because your life is a mess. No one wants to get involved in other people's trouble, especially if those trouble are 2 year old kids with an abusive father.
>>
>>18411113
>>18411143

If you're lonely, vulnerable and pretty I'm sure many guys would pump and dump you or make you their practice gf.
>>
>>18411200
I think you should focus on your daughter instead of dating. It's not the end of the world. Like it or not, we all die alone.
>>
>>18411200
I know a guy that married some hottie I know after she had an 11 year old kid and loves her unconditionally. I know some 40 something year old that lives with a woman that has an 18 year old and a 27 year old. And the mother of a friend of mine got together with some guy when my friend was 2 years old and the guy had 2 more daughters with her and still lives with them as a family. So there's a chance, you should probably expect the guy to want to have kids of his own but that's not always the case.

>decent looks
You are in no position to aim that high I think, unless you are really fucking hot yourself. You would be lucky to score with a good personality guy but I don't think you can aim for looks.
>>
File: 1487110988197.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487110988197.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>>18411200
>Because you take the time to get to know her, realize you love her? Realize that because she has a baby then she is likely very responsible, loving human being? Probably even a better gf as a result?

Yea, but I can also take the time to know a single girl, and since she has no kid, she's probably a better gf as a result

you sound like a fucking mess.

>married at 19

do you live in a trailer park?

have fun raising a daughter who will live a life even worse than yours
>>
>>18411200
here is the long and short of it

you have someone else's kid
you may love her but i'll never be able to, biologically it's not possible
if we end up getting married and having kids she will be a competitor to my own kids
i don't want to spend my money while the girl's real father is not spending a dime on her
it sounds harsh, and that's because it is
but it's very similar to cuckoldry in the literal sense not the meme sense of the word

this is just me, and i'm sure other people would be ok with it but I don't hink most guys would be.
>>
>>18411200
>decent looks
kek
You are a fucking single mom, I think finding a guy with "decent looks" should be the least of your concerns.
>>
>>18411060

This
>>18411214

A young and horny guy with a hard dick will typically just pump you full of cum everyday for a few months then leave.
>>
>>18411194
I hope so. I did date a single dad for a few weeks, he dumped his son on the mother but was more involved than my ex.

>>18411210

Raising a kid is a huge responsibility. So yes. Thanks for also holding me being poor

>It is because your life is a mess.
How, because I am lonely? I wouldn't be lonely if he was here. I might still be poor depending, but much less so because we could help each other. Wow what a big "mess". Sounds exactly like what he would be doing anyway. Its hateful prejudice and you know it. Don't pretend otherwise.
>>
>>18411233
Because you are 24, poor, with a 2,5 year old daughter and you had her with a man who doesn't care about you or about your child.
You made a LOT of poor decisions. Don't expect a man to step in and save you from your own shit.
>>
>>18411233
>its hateful prejudice
So what? Life is unfair, people have more problems of their own to actually try to date a woman who has a 2 year old kid.
Dating someone is not the same as doing some charity service. You don't date someone because you want to "save them".
>>
>>18411060
Are you interested in short term relationship?
>>
Is it true that women are very uncertain about their looks all the time?

Also, which one bothers them more, weight or wrinkles?
>>
>>18411215
I try to but I really want a bf thats all. Someone who loves me and is in my corner. And to share a future with. Why is that wrong? It would be extremely good for me and potentially very good for her if he does decide to step up and be a stepparent (though again thats in the future).

>>18411217
I guess that makes sense. I am trying to be patient and find a good guy who loves me but I do get frustrated.

>>18411218
Thanks for being really hateful for no reason. What did I do to you?
>>
>>18411248
Not that anon but I thought the point of this thread is to have people of both genders being 100% honest to each other. What else did you expect?
>>
File: 16055poster.jpg (55KB, 900x677px) Image search: [Google]
16055poster.jpg
55KB, 900x677px
>>18411248
>Thanks for being really hateful for no reason. What did I do to you?

I'm just being real senpai, you fucked up

I personally think the best thing you can do right now; is focus on improving yourself and think less about getting a relationship. Seems like you just want to be "saved" and have a man "step up" to save you from your own bad decisions.

The only person i feel bad for is your daughter
>>
File: single moms.jpg (51KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
single moms.jpg
51KB, 576x1024px
>>18411060
>>
>>18411260
I love how my interest suddenly disappears the nanosecond I find out a woman has children.
>>
>>18411243
I had short term relationships and they hurt me. Yes I do know lot of guys will use a single mom. I have felt used before. Its not the same as a bf who actually loves me.

>>18411239
I didn't make bad decisions. I had a baby with a man who loved me at the time, who was in a good place financially (at least not a bad place, middle class). He turned pretty hateful and abusive after our baby was born so I left to take care of her on my own, had to move in with my grandparents and got the only job I could which is minimum wage. There you go there's the "bad decisions" that make me so unlovable and think you can treat me like dirt.

>>18411246
For me weight but I am still young so I never had to worry about wrinkles. An older woman would be different I assume, but the diet industry is bigger than the de-wrinkle (botox?) industry.
>>
>>18411060
Good for a quick fuck and nothing more.
>>
>>18411270
There's a difference between not interested in dating you and treating you like dirt. You start to sound like those "fat activists" that demand that men are attracted to them.
Anyway I think the whole thing about settling with a single mother comes after late 20s or 30s. Idk why you had your child so young or married so young, is that a common thing in your country? In my country people don't marry until they are in their late 20s or early 30s and then they have kids. Anything outside that is not the norm.
>>
>>18411260
Steam mid-week madness.

You play the game 2 times.
>>
File: 1491990544941.png (48KB, 160x193px) Image search: [Google]
1491990544941.png
48KB, 160x193px
>>18411248
>What did I do to you?
>she expects decency
>on 4chan
Yeah, stop playing the victim and worry about your kid. Get a dildo. Problem solved.
>>
>>18410504
>ask her to Netflix and chill

Every girl knows what this means, so how do I phrase it so it isn't so obvious?

Like, "hey you should come over and I'll cook you dinner. We can watch Netflix or whatever."
>>
>>18411270
Bad decisions:
>got married at 19
>got married to an abusive man
>completely rely financially on your SO
>got pregnant at 21
>had children without being able to look after yourself
>not independent

You're not "unlovable". You're simply not entitled to love, or to be saved.

You're asking a man to come into your life, sort your shit out because you clearly aren't able to, take care of you and the child you had with some scumbag and love you because "you're caring".
World is full of caring women. A lot of them don't have babies or extra complications.

Focus on yourself and your child.
>>
>>18411248
>It would be extremely good for me and potentially very good for her if he does decide to step up and be a stepparent (though again thats in the future).
So basically you only care about the benefits for you but not how guys will feel about it?
>>
>>18411288
>You're asking a man to come into your life, sort your shit out because you clearly aren't able to, take care of you and the child you had with some scumbag and love you because "you're caring".
>World is full of caring women. A lot of them don't have babies or extra complications.
100% this.
A follow up I can add is that single mothers are often like how you are behaving and feeling entitled to love from a man. When you don't get it you think men are shit, then raise your daughter to think the same way.
It's why the daughters of single mothers are equally as unpleasant as single mothers themselves.
>>
>>18410967
I used to know a lot of girls who were into this.
Personally I like a guy who is confident in his sexuality.
>>
>>18411277

I live in the USA its not common but its not unheard of either. Lot of people want to wait til they are out of college and work a few years to pay off the debts, right now its 27 for women and 29 for men on average to get married, its a higher than old generations because millennials have a lot more debt. Gen X was 27 for men, 25 for women. Boomers it was 25 for men, 22 for women. I don't know if debts can get bigger but if they do Gen Z might be even higher.

Some of my coworkers (at Subway) also have college degree but they have a lot of debt now. I don't have college debt but I have a daughter. I'm not sure if their college degree will get them more money in the future (right now it does the opposite), but I do know that I love my daughter and she loves me and I wouldn't ever want to trade that.

>>18411290
No that person told me to "focus on my kid". Same with "focus on myself" answers. Its like...it would be good for my kid and good for me. And I know it would be good for the right guy too! I know I am a very loving gf.

>>18411288

I'm not saying I am entitled to love, but ideally treat a single mom as you would any other woman. Aka not with prejudice. Give her a chance and get to know her.
Also I didn't know he was abusive, and not everyone has the potential to be a high earner. You are treating being poor as a bad decision and that's stupid. Its not wrong or bad to rely on a loving partner or family members. I do what I have to do.
>>
>>18411328
I guess now you feel what many guys posting here feel: to not be playing the dating game on easy mode.
>>
>>18411328
Why would I treat a single mom like a girl who has no kids?
Relationships aren't just about love. Having a long term, serious relationship means taking responsibility of each other in the long run. Why would I willingly put myself through extra trouble? Why would I take your responsibilities? What would "getting to know you" change?
You are not like a girl with no kids. Stop believing you are.

Even if you didn't know he was abusive (frankly doubt it) you still married it at 19. That's a fucking terrible decision.
Having children while poor is a bad decision.
Relying completely on someone else financially is always a bad decision, even if they "really love you". What if your partner dies? What if they end up disabled? What if they fucking leave you? It is a fucking terrible choice. You need to be prepared and have enough skills to provide for your family. Everyone should.
And, yes - in a western country being poor is pretty much your choice. You don't necessarily need to be a billionaire, but not having enough skills to land anything better than a minimum wage job is a fucking choice.

You do what you have to do, by all means keep doing it - but you are not a great choice. Rationally speaking.
>>
I planned a date with a girl for Wednesday.
Is it okay if I don't text her until then or will it seem like I'm not interested?
>>
Femanon here with two sexual partners from relationships. Is it bad or too much?
>>
>>18411363
I don't undertand, did you have two sexual partners in the past, or are you saying you currently fuck two people
>>
>>18411366
No, it's two sexual partners in the past.
>>
>>18411371
all black?
>>
>>18411371
For me, that's not a big deal at all. You had relationships before you met "me" so, yeah, that's all there is to it.

The deal breaker for me would be if your past partners were like, one night stands, or a fwb setup- But I'm pretty conservative so some guys might not care
>>
>>18411377
Not to be racist but I am not at all attracted to black men. They were white.
>>
>>18411383
it's not racist you just have a preference
its like apologizing for not liking short dudes or fat dudes
who cares

> t. black anon
>>
>>18411382
>one night stands, or a fwb setup
No, they were just crappy boyfriends. I'm trying to work on myself so I can pick better partners before ending up with a higher number.
>>
>>18411334
I know women can be very prejudice against poor guys and short guys. (I think because for a family to work, usually a guy should be middle class otherwise there can be a struggle). But it still hurts to get that prejudice myself.

>>18411346
>Why would I willingly put myself through extra trouble? Why would I take your responsibilities?
What would "getting to know you" change?
You'd realize she's not an evil monster and actually a good and loving person who you really like.

>What if your partner dies? What if they end up disabled? What if they fucking leave you?
By this logic, everything is a bad decision because all sorts of things can always happen that destroy your life. You've never ever had to rely on anyone ever? Even partway (like roommates)? Right now I depend on my grandparents. I don't want to, but I do. I have to. Other people depend on the state, or on their lovers or on their parents. Poorfags without anyone who love them end up on the streets. Is that better for you?

>You need to be prepared and have enough skills to provide for your family
OK where are the skills that provide for my family with higher than minimum wage, are easy enough to learn, and don't require money to get? I know people who went to college and work for minimum wage same as me. Lots of people do and good jobs are going to get harder and harder to find. I am hoping to save up to become a CNA and get ~$10/hr which is still poor but less so.

>And, yes - in a western country being poor is pretty much your choice.
Wow looks like a lot of people make this crappy choice all the time, especially young single mothers. Wonder why they don't just choose to be rich! More people are making this decision every year even though it sucks! Dumb. The economy requires minimum wage and sub-minimum wage workers to even function, someone will always get pushed to the bottom (usually women, young people, migrants and black people) and you know it.
>>
>>18411407
You are prejudiced yourself when you said you wanted a decent looking guy. All your posts are invalid because of that, you are accusing people of doing something you do yourself.
You are angry that men would rather date a woman with no kids but you think it's okay that women would rather date a good looking man. And in both cases it does come down to "getting to know the person instead" like you said.
I hope now you stop being a hypocrite.
>>
>>18411415

Honestly I probably will stop being a hypocrite on that front and try to get to know guys I'm not attracted to physically but maybe are loving and good guys otherwise. I already said that.
>>
File: 1496927307485.png (340KB, 485x434px) Image search: [Google]
1496927307485.png
340KB, 485x434px
>>18411423
Wew watch out bois, she's in search of a beta provider to pick up where Chad left off.
>>
>>18411287
But anon, you want your gf to know your intentions from start. You want fuck buddy, so sooner or later you have to ask for sex.

>>18411347
Send her each night random emoji as good night message.

>>18411363
You are within tolerance. However dont talk about your exes unless asked first.

>>18411423
Dear poor single mom, realize that by having kid, you are on the bottom of dating game. Maybe you look sexy, maybe you are nice person, but since you have kid to feed, almost all guys will run away the moment they find out.

Try dating single fathers. They exist and are in similiar position as you. Or prepare to date fat ugly jobless slob.

And dont be sad. You failed your in your teens hard. Now you have to pay for your mistakes. Good luck!
>>
girls,
if you like a guy and you found out she's a virgin, would you reject him?
Thread posts: 354
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.