[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spending too much money on my GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Mr_krabs_5.png (371KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
Mr_krabs_5.png
371KB, 636x477px
Hey /adv/, I recently got my first girlfriend at 23 years old, was a KV-HHL virgin up until then. Since then, I've been taking her out on dates every week. Some of these dates have been quite lavish, and I pay for absolutely everything. In a little over a month, I did the math on my checking account and I've spent over $610 dollars on this girl our dates. How did it get this bad? Let me run through my last weekend--I took her to the fair on Friday, bought tickets ($40), withdrew $100 from my bank account, spent it all on rides and fair food, spent the night at her place, had breakfast ($40), dropped her off, came back and had dinner ($40), spent the night again, had breakfast ($45), and finally dropped her off today on Sunday. So, in the span of a few days, I spent well over $200 dollars on us.

Here's the thing though--she has offered to pay and shoulder the weight, but for some reason I can't let her do that. She comes from a poor background. Her father is a Lyft driver and her mother lives in another country. She doesn't even really have a home to go home to. Meanwhile, I'm quite upper middle-class and have a full-time job that pays decently. All of my friends and family have told me that the guy pays for the girl on dates, as they are from traditional societies where these gender roles are well-established. However, in these traditional societies, dating is seen as a stepping stone for marriage... and well, I am trying keeping this relationship casual (we've only been going out for a month!). But I cannot spend over half a grand on this girl every month and expect to keep things casual. And by far my greatest fear is that the minute I change my tune with our finances she will respect me less and see me as a cheapskate, or a charlatan who dropped his generous facade the minute he scored some pink.

Any advice?
>>
Go on dates that are free e.g. cook for her at home or go for a walk/sightseeing ther are lots of free places to take a date
>>
>>18409526

Why were you taking her on such expensive dates in the first place each time if this was going to be a problem? You'd think pulling out more than $100 in one night for one date would've been something to be alerted to.

Apparently being halfway well-off makes you retarded with money, and with women.
>>
just be yourself
>>
hi i love the picture u used for this. go on free dates but take her out every once in a while
>>
Where the fuck do you live where going to the fair and fucking breakfast costs you $40+
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.