[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girl harassed me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
i dont know what to do she is fucking crazy she always touch my arm also one time she follow me to the bathroom one time and she tried to suck m,y dick believe or not why i don't ask her for a date SHE IS FUCKING UGLY AF
>>
>>18409508
Ugly girls need love too
>>
a fat chick tried to rape me when i was 17 (i was really underweight). 100% serious

it's fucking weird
>>
>>18409522
It's hard to know which fold to stick your dick in.
>>
>>18409531
I'm serious. It was at a friends friend party. I was in the bathroom with this obese chicks suddenly comes in. I was about to exit when she blocks the door, grabs me and tries to convince me to stay with her. I really panicked and was eventually able to escape.

I'm 200lbs swole today.
>>
>>18409522
Some fat girl raped me while I was in and out of conscious during my freshmen year at college. I was really drunk and I snorted a bunch of muscle relaxers at this party my roommates and I were throwing. She came in my room and fucked me until she came and then just left the party. Shit sucked. I felt so sick afterwards, I didn't tell anyone because I was afraid of being made fun of.
>>
Avoidance is best policy. There is no way to win other than not to play. I had to get a new job once because one of my female coworkers (0.5/10) was being creepy in the same strain. It is a socially unwinnable scenario.
>>
>>18409522
I understand man-on-man rape, but how does a woman manage to rape a man?

Rapists force their dick into women, but how does a woman force a flaccid, scared cock into her cooch?
>>
>>18409548
It actually feels really bad that you don't believe me.
>>
>>18409555
If you grab an unconscious dude dick it's prolly gonna get erect unless it don't work.

Even if he's conscious and his body senses female hormones it might go up even if he really doesn't want it to.
>>
>>18409557
>implying men can be raped
Literally how?
>>
>>18409557
I believe you man, it happens a lot at colleges
>>
>>18409545
I actually believe you, I was joking around. I've seen some fat bitches throw themselves at guys at parties just trying to get fucked bf some drunk dude who wants to get off.
>>
>>18409573
You and people like you are what contribute to an unhealthy attitude of dehumanizing men until they are nothing more than mindless creatures that constantly seek sex from anything their dicks will fit into. You and people like you are what contribute to men feeling pressured to perform and feeling emasculated if they aren't in the mood to rail chicks 24/7
>>
File: IMG_9823.png (303KB, 582x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9823.png
303KB, 582x582px
>tfw no girl ever tried to rape me
>>
>>18409573
>Penises just like vaginas don't react to stimulation regardless as to your ill will for the stimulant.
>>
>>18409555
They pin you down and rub and grind their pussy on you till you get hard. Next thing you know, their hand is shoving your cock up their coochie. They start the motion and If you're a horny guy there's no stopping now. It's not really that tough.
>>
>>18409597
Correction: Penises will react to stimulation regardless as to your ill will for the stimulant.
>>
If this is at a workplace, report her behavior to HR. If it's anywhere else, just try to avoid places she hangs out. If she starts straight up stalking you go to the police.

Related anecdote: one time this girl kept trying to set me up with her roommate in college, kept describing her as sweet and all that. But this girl was a 2/10 being generous, so I politely declined. Fast forward a bit, I'm at a party with this girl I want to hook up with and she's also friends with this other girl, so she's therr too. She came on really really aggressively (she was drunk) and I had to turn her down 3 fucking times. She asked again like "I know you want me" while touching my thigh and I just snapped and said she looked like a fucking troll and to take a hint. I did not get laid with her friend.
>>
File: 14569235647162.jpg (204KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
14569235647162.jpg
204KB, 900x900px
>>18409629
>I did not get laid with her friend
>>
>>18409508
Avoid her completely. If she is meeting you at work, school, or wherever you live, be civil, but don't be in a private situation with her. If this keeps up file a police report - it only takes a few minutes to document her behavior. You whenever know when she will rape you or another person.
>>
the cool part of this website is people reply alot thanks guys you make my day :)
>>
>>18409555
>>18409598
It is not uncommon for women to have an orgasm when raped. Physiological reactions don't always correlate with desire.
>>
>>18409850
I feel the same way. That's what keeps me coming back. I love you too, anon.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.