[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if one of your closer friends told you they've been molested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: judge.jpg (38KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
judge.jpg
38KB, 960x538px
if one of your closer friends told you they've been molested at the age of 6, would your opinion about them change or not?
>>
Not unless I thought they were lying.
>>
>>18409497
that'd be fucked up yeah. alright, i felt like i'd instantly be labeled as someone that's fucked up and kinda harm friendship
>>
I might see them and their actions and personality in a different light, but it wouldn't change my positive feelings about them.
>>
>>18409493
I'd feel sad and angry for what happened to them, but I wouldn't view them any differently. It's obviously not their fault.
>>
>>18409493
I'd tell them Im there for them
And that they shouldn't feel guilty over what happened to them
>>
>>18409501

Why would something bad happening to someone else as a child harm the friendship? How is that their fault?
>>
I would in someways feel honored they have the level of trust in me to have told me.

The only reason my opinion would change is
>>18409497

Other than that get on like normal and maybe make a joke about it if it ever popped up the opportunity as god knows there's no boundaries when it comes to your best mate.
>>
>>18409493
most girls I know claim to have been raped around then. what's up with that? they just wanna be edgy or what. and it's not attractive.
>>
>>18409493
Yeah actually. Id think you were a whiny bitch and blowing shit out of hand. Youd have to explain the situation to me. If its shit like some old man locked you in a room and started touching you while you asked him to stop then extreme stuff like that is worth being scarred over.
>>
Yes.!
>>
..No?
It's not the persons fault..And you like them for a reason?
>>
File: rob-always-sunny-riot-shirts.jpg (112KB, 1000x1231px) Image search: [Google]
rob-always-sunny-riot-shirts.jpg
112KB, 1000x1231px
I'd probably wonder why the molester didn't choose me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.