[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does PUA material actually work? What is a good starting place?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1488446451742m.jpg (160KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488446451742m.jpg
160KB, 820x1024px
Does PUA material actually work? What is a good starting place?
>>
>>18409399

It works on women you'll never want to spend the rest of your life with.
>>
>>18409399
I read a PUA book a few years ago. Honestly it's a bit creepy and smacks of manipulation.

Just go to the gym, get some muscles and wear a tight t shirt. Don't be a total idiot when you talk to someone. That's all there is too it.

Women aren't complicated, they're just like spoilt children. Don't put them on a pedastool and you're good to go.
>>
Can you post a chick that doesn't cause my eyes to burn please. Jesus christ with your taste in women you won't even need pua material.
>>
Idk just watch that RSD tyler video on destroying your self esteem issues dunno what the rest is called. Dont watch more than 2 of those Rsd or pua vids cause you'll get sucked in.

Then go out and practice 100. Even pua selling you shit will tell you you will fail lots of times before success.

DO NOT BUY ANY PUA BOOKS/CLASSES/EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS ETC ETC ETC

It's a marketing racket and one that so many fall into.
>>
I don't think PUA stuff is based on anything. Anybody can film a video saying they've found some great tactics for getting women and that they have banged 10000 women, and it wouldn't be too hard to hire people to pretend to be strangers to the PUA guy when he "gets their number."

I mean, what are the controls? How do you verify this stuff?

My hunch is that some people see results with employing PUA shit because the consumers of it are mostly shy men who don't know how to talk to women (who else would Google "how to get women"?). When they start consuming this material, even if all the "strategies" and "tricks" are bullshit, they are at least now approaching women, which means that they will be more likely to find a girl.

But honestly, if you just approach women regularly, you don't need to read any dumb PUA blogs. I pretty much can't let a pretty woman pass me by without talking to her these days. It's just kinda automatic now.
>>
It wouldn't work on me at all, but then, not much flirting works on me.
>>
>>18409399
It does, just don't fall to hard for the 'acting and dressing like a clown meme'. Find the right guide that will help you with improving your confidence and killing your inner beta. Here's a good one:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FFC869CE90ED349290C1008621C29B4B805B898C&dn=Carlos%20Xuma%20-%20Secrets%20of%20the%20Alpha%20Male&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce&tr=udp%3A//tracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A//zer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A//open.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A//tracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A//exodus.desync.com%3A6969&tr=udp%3A//thetracker.org&tr=http://tracker.publicbt.com/announce&tr=udp%3A//tracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A//zer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A//open.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A//tracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A//exodus.desync.com%3A6969&tr=udp%3A//thetracker.org

It's called Secrets of the Alpha Male by Carlos Xuma. Try it out, it will definitely help
>>
>>18409469
Confident, witty, well put together men don't "work on you". I call bullshit
>>
File: IMG_1180.jpg (42KB, 351x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1180.jpg
42KB, 351x510px
PUA is a scam

Redpill is pretty good, and Heartiste is another good one. The results are physically tangible.

t. Virgin till 21, then pussy came to me like crazy after practicing Heartiste techniques
>>
>>18409542
>pussy came to me like crazy after practicing Heartiste techniques
That's PUA techiques bro
>>
>>18409554
Fuck outta here nigga

PUA is based on unrealistic axioms and staged videos
>>
>>18409412
Fuck off

EVERYTHING you say and do is to manipulate other people into doing what you want. Nothing creepy about two adults being attracted to each other and fucking.
>>
>>18409399
I skimmed over it and watched a few YouTube videos on it a couple years ago

Seemed like a scam to me.

With regards to girls and getting girls: you're either born with it or you're not.

Sorry to burst you guy's bubble :(
>>
>>18409563
Calm down buddy. What Heartiste teaches is essentially what most modern PUAs teach, whether you want to believe it or not.

Don't @ me again pls
>>
>>18409569

>Nothing creepy about two adults being attracted to each other and fucking
You're right about tha-

>PUA
Oh. Nothing like watching a dude in a really big, stupid hat and gaudy ugly costume try to perform parlor tricks and be as annoyingly loud and obnoxious as possible in the hopes that some dumb slut's going to fall for it and try to suck his dick.
>>
I read this, its sort of PUA-ish but more for people who are totally clueless about everything social. It blames everything on feminism which I think is quite bullshit but the core message - dont be afraid to say what's on your mind or to say "no" - is a good one.

https://manhood101.com/principles101.pdf
>>
>>18409527
>pua
>well put together
>>
It's better to just be confident and act the same as you would around anyone else
>>
PUA doesn't work for the people it's intended for
>>
>>18409399
It's a good start to get you out there practicing talking to people.

It's all about faking confidence, until you're able to build real confidence from experience.
Think of it as a beginner's tool, use the lessons you read about and try to understand the deeper message behind it.

Try it out, but once you get the hang of talking to women, try not to become dependent on it.
Trust me, canned lines, social stunts, and peacocking only get you so far.

How's that sound to you?
>>
>>18409701
/thread
>>
>>18409399
it works if youre realistic about what it can achieve. its a business, so any book, video or product that is being sold will greatly exaggerate the results you can get doing pick up. ie. all authors and creators claim to have slept with hundreds of 10/10 women (bullshit) and try to convince you that if you get good enough you can score any girl you want at any given time (also bullshit). if you actually go out and do pick up for a long time youll realize that sometimes its just about being in the right place at the right time. a lot of nights youll go home alone or with a girl well below your league and on occasion you will be able to pull a hottie. theres no such thing as "advanced game" as most of these vendors and authors claim, its just a matter of getting over your fear of cold approach and escalating an interaction properly - after that its just a matter of how much volume you do.

i hate the term "pua," doing cold approach pick up does not make you an artist in any way, although people have to pretend so in order to sell their product. ive been doing pick up for a while now and there is absolutely nothing worthwhile you can learn from watching a youtube video or reading a book - you only learn by going out there and doing it yourself. but im really glad i pushed myself to do pick up because its just made me naturally more confident, better in all types of interactions and in general just better with women.

i recommend it, just dont fall for the meme that you can achieve some level where you will be pulling high quality girls every night you go out.
>>
>>18409399
There's a lot of bullshit and some useful advice, but don't fall into the trap of just reading about it and not doing it.

If you want to have a good love life the most important thing by far is to regularly approach women. If you're not doing that no amount of pua will help.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.