[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with these mindgames?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: NvXjZ.gif (369KB, 460x334px) Image search: [Google]
NvXjZ.gif
369KB, 460x334px
Man, I would like do know how to deal with some situations.

Some people in my family since childhood try to make me feel inferior to their sons/ sisters.
So they create situations like call us (father, mother, other people who live with us and me) to birthdays or some parties that they do.
When we are there, they treat us different of others, like they treat others better than us (even people that aren't of our family) and don't even present us to their friends, so we feel isolated and when I stick in my place and stay there, on the other day they call on the phone to other people that they tried to present me to people (obviously lie).
I even knew that they made jokes about me for their friends when they were far from us in a isolated place in the party. They always do this, and we try to not say bad things about them because we don't want problems, we try to be peaceful but I'm sick of this shit.

I've tried to don't go to their reunions/ parties, etc but they always say to their friends that I'm antisocial/ retarded/ strange. But if I go, they don't present me nobody of their friends and treat me with disdain so I feel isolated and people maybe thinks that I'm arrogant or strange.

Seriously, what the fuck am I supposed to do?

Thanks!
>>
>>18409040
Bump.
>>
File: 1489469952682.jpg (91KB, 604x597px) Image search: [Google]
1489469952682.jpg
91KB, 604x597px
.br, obviously
>>
>>18409040
Fuck those cunts. Cut ties with them. And the rest of your family should too
>>
>>18409113
Thanks. I've been thinking about a solution but there isn't another. I will cut ties with them. I tried to be decent with them but they don't care so fuck them and their opinions.
>>
>>18409097
I'm from Gandra, Portugal.
>>
>>18409147
Huh. I could have sworn Brazil. Do the Portuguese all hate each other too? That's one thing that sort of disgusts me about living in Brazil is how malicious people are to each other, even family and friends.
>>
>>18409182
Well it's just my family in that case. I've never experienced this kind of thing with strangers.
>>
>>18409097
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>18409238
He thought that I was brazilian. I'm portuguese.
>>
Cut this human garbage out of your life. Don't associate with them or attend their gatherings. So what if they call you anti-social? They'll eventually stop talking about you when they stop seeing you for a long time. Just move on and ignore these assholes. You're clearly superior than them because you don't stoop to such lows.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.