[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

relationshit advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1479844016627.png (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479844016627.png
83KB, 640x360px
>pick up the habbit of drinking heavily on weekends
>often end up drinking with the same group
>one girl is always out drinking when i am
>one time we're both completly wasted at a nightclub
>find myself making out with her and holding hands
>next day she claims not to remember anything and i mark it off as a drunken fluke
>next weekend the same shit happens, but slightly less drunk and she ends up at my place where we make out and i finger her a bit
>this time she doesn't claim ignorance

My probleem is that we never actually met while sober and i've tried talking to her online but can't find anything to talk about. I am also a pussy when sober.

I'm thinking i should invite her over to for " netflix and chill " but i think it would be really awkward to hang out while sober.

I only have experience with hookers so could anyone more experienced with women reccomend a course of action ? Does she actually like me or should I just write my success off to her being drunk ?
>>
>>18408607
You had it right bro, invite her over to chill and she'll know you're interested.
>>
>>18408642

Thanks for the confirmation.

On a side note does anyone know what drugs help with social anxiety the way alcohol helps ? i'm not much of a talker when sober
>>
>>18408672
smoking weed is supposed to help with anxiety
>>
>>18408686
depends on the strain, avoid sativas
>>
>>18408693

What are sativas ?
>>
>>18408697
google it, i dont have time to explain reefer science to you
>>
>>18408672
Theres no recreational drug that helps with anxiety. Benzos are fucking great though.
>>
>>18408727

Is benzos something that a local drug dealer would have or do I need to go to shrink for those ?
>>
>>18408739

Very few dealers would have it. Id say you're in your twenties, you're going to have to get used to talking to girls eventually. Just have her over sober, maybe a few beers if you want. Even if you pick up some weed if you dont smoke youll look like an idiot trying to roll it. Dw OP youll do great; i know youre more attracted to guys anyway.
>>
>>18408672
When my current gf and I first met she'd come over and we'd smoke together. Talk and what not.

I never thought I'd have an actual gf I care about so if I can do it so can you.
>>
She sounds like the type of bitch to cry rape.
Run OP
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.