[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing a fight infront of GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

It's never happened to me before, and I don't even have a gf but it has been bothering me. I just want to know, would your girlfriend feel less of you if you lost a fight, badly, infront of her? Every other story I read is that the guy loses confidence in bed, and then she often fantasizes about the guy who kicked her boyfriend's ass. Is it a part of the women to just naturally be sexually attracted to the more dominant man despite however much she may love her boyfriend?
>>
I guess it would depend on his size? I've never thought about it though. Do people on hear dream up shit to worry about?
>>
File: 1491214173551.jpg (151KB, 1148x462px) Image search: [Google]
1491214173551.jpg
151KB, 1148x462px
>>
>>18408487
Just don't go to bars with her and you will never get in a fight in front of your gf
>>
>>18408487

regardless of reason, confidence is a decisive factor.

losing a fight is dependent on getting into one, which is a complicated issue for normal, non-violent people, and generally is just a fantasy scenario for most people.
>>
>>18408487
As girl I would feel disappointed if my bf lost, but its not a big deal.
Also I wouldn't fantasize about the other guy lol
>>
what the fuck kind of cuck shit is this? if my bf got beat up I'd be more worried about whether he's okay or not you fags
>>
I beat up a few wild niggers in Atlanta while I was out with my old gf. We had a sex marathon the next day. Despite what society conditions, women LOVE men capable of (successful) violence.
>>
In any society with a police force like ours (and probably aside from the fact that it's illegal) street fighting is petty amd degenerate. A girlfriend who is going somewhere very good in life would judge you poorly whether you won or lost, because you would be a father with a risk of 'mistreating' offspring and not raising them to be 'proper' members of a civilized society.

If you had a regulated fight, I would hope that she'd still cheer you on whether you won or lost, because most guys aren't ballsy enough to set a date that they're gonna get punched around and then show up on that date.
>>
File: IMG_1064.jpg (721KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1064.jpg
721KB, 1920x1080px
>>18408542
How do you know that though? Has it actually happened? My friend got cucked by the guy who beat him down before graduation.

His girlfriend did the whole dramatic "staaaaaahp iiiiiittt!!" thing you chicks love doing when a fight breaks out, but the aggressor clearly made an impression on something primal in her. This wasn't some trashy slag either, mind you.
>>
>>18408487

Losing fight on the street could mean dead, m8
I wouldn't worry about what your gf thinks

Anecdotal story, some young dude from my dad's work called in asked for days off due to being in a traffic accident. But when people came to the hospital to visit him, on his body are all deep cut wounds. He got carved up bad from head to arm and upper body, lost a few fingers. Turned out he got into a fight at a bar in a night out with gf, and some guy pulled a knife on them. We have no idea what exactly happened and why police wasn't called to investigate, probably he was left lying on the street and no one could identify the other guys.
>>
>>18408567
Please go back to r9k to work on your theory
>>
>>18408555
Yes and no. If she's ovulating then it would be a genetic plus to have a ferocious man to father her young. When pregnant or not ovulating she prefers more docile and friendly men.
>>
File: IMG_1126.jpg (17KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1126.jpg
17KB, 250x241px
>>18408585
Few things, honey

1. Not an argument

2. I've never posted on the degenerate board of whining unmotivated crybabies
>>
I'd like to day no, but I probably would....
>>
>>18408487
eh for perspective, a while ago some anon posted a local news story about a guy who got beaten up and the assailant's gf came visit him in his home to apologize and they ended up fucking for 2 months, and the guy who beat him up found out, shot the gf and made the news.

I think it's just about look and how slutty the gf is.
>>
>>18408621
If you come here and invest time in muh internet argument to force your ridiculously biased view on others I'd say you'd fit right in at r9k or redpill or whatever

Also thanks for reminding me people don't need to browse that board to be pathetic :)
>>
I don't want to be that "muay thai-BJJ-wrestling/judo" /asp/ie, but seriously, being skilled at using your body to inflict violence will help your confidence in these situations.

Hell, my gf has told me on one occasion that seeing me roll with teammates is a huge turn on.
>>
>>18408614
And she's also a homo sapien, arguably the most intelligent known being, you incel. Humans are very intelligent and able to conduct themselves in a more productive and safe way than something like an ant or a squirrel, which is mostly dominated by raw instinct.
>>
It's like pegging but on steroids.
>>
Honestly if I saw my boyfriend lose a fight I'd be pretty embarrassed. And seeing him win a fight or two would be a turn on. It just feels nice being with a guy you can depend on to protect you every once in a while.With that being said I would try not to let that sort of thing impact our relationship because intellect and overall compatibility are more important in a relationship than his ability to fight. In general I'd say don't worry about it. A girl has to be a real cunt to leave you just because you lost a fight.
>>
>>18408774
>A girl has to be a real cunt to leave you just because you lost a fight.
You say this like it's not common for women to leave over superficial shit.
>>
>>18408650
Babygirl, you need to go back to tumblr where your feelings are protected :)
>>
File: IMG_1166.jpg (43KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1166.jpg
43KB, 618x412px
>>18408650
>Not an argument
>Ad Hominem
>Appeal to ridicule

Congratulations, your ability to defend your assertions has reached a 6 year old level

By the way, /r9k/ is gutter trash and the Redpill is a pro-jewish shill site.
>>18408662
Humans are animals who respond to stimuli in a similar manner like any other, despite our pretensions.

Nice Ad Hom

>Humans are very intelligent and able to conduct themselves in a more productive and safe way than something like an ant or a squirrel, which is mostly dominated by raw instinct.

I concur, humans are able to. But you seem to operate under the delusion that our behaviors are not the result of biological instinct.
>>
>>18408487
You don't even have a gf and what some slutty girls do in some stories actually matter this much? that's pretty weak-willed. And your fear might actually become the truth.
>>
>>18408783
That's true. But those women are pieces of shit and you're better off without them.
>>
>>18408820
>But all women are pieces of shit and you're better off without them.
ftfy
>>
>>18408802

If you can read you'd see in the original post I have made no objective assertion. People who keep parroting logical fallacies on subjective opinion-based issues are dumber than 6 year old throwing tantrum since at least the kid will learn.

>if my bf got beat up I'd be more worried about whether he's okay or not

and you managed to sperg out just because what other people feel is different from your experience and are trying to make an argument out of it. What a laugh.
Go back to wikipedia or whatever website you learn those buzzwords from and re-learn when to use them properly, like in which situation, and maybe also learn what a logical statement looks like.

Note that I am ridiculing you while there isn't any sort of fact based or logical argument going on here, I'm just laughing at you like people here laughing at autists and virgins doing something dumb. Wouldn't surprise me if you're both.

Signing out now. Feel free to response to this post with more fallacies, or try to convince yourself my original post is related to a logical argument. That'll certainly help :)
>>
>>18408886
BTFO
T
F
O

>>18408802 is dead
>>
Just don't go to anywhere dangerous, have more than 2-3 pints and be chill. Unless you live somewhere backwards, fist fights are rare.

Plus, if you already aren't bulked, tall and heavy so you naturally kick ass, learning how to fight (say getting a high belt in jiu-jitsu or a couple of amateur boxing fights) requires much more time that what is worth.
>>
>>18408487
I would fight for my bf if he lost, of course
Together through thick and thin, and I'm pretty fit
>>
File: helping the bf.jpg (73KB, 552x656px) Image search: [Google]
helping the bf.jpg
73KB, 552x656px
>>18409129
I wonder how that plays out irl.
>>
>>18409170
It must be fucking cool to be Dylan.
>>
File: whitehelmets.webm (745KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
whitehelmets.webm
745KB, 360x480px
>>18408886
R I P
I
P
>>
>>18409129
>implying
>>
>>18409170
Surprisingly well, actually
[spoiler]But then again, I'm a buff fag
>>
>>18409258
You would end up like that guys pic.
>>
>>18409271
Shhh. Dont tell her. Let her believe she can actually fight a man. She just wants to brag about how she can do 5 squats without taking a sip of her starbucks.
>>
>>18408487
Depends on how pathetic you lost.
>>
>be me, 6'1, medium build. Was never especially gifted in sports or agility.
>However due to working in construction, farming and running a moving company i'm very strong
>night out with GF. After the bar closed. Her freinds had already left and we where walking/transiting home. Both drunk
>she received a text and as she replied to it fell behind me (not in a great area)
>junkie and a biker looking guy standing down the road. Junkie asks her to come with him assuming she was a hooker or something

>i notice after a few seconds that he was pestering her and instead of handling the situation delicately like you usually would with sketchy characters I immediately tell him to fuck off etc
>junkie is up in my face, biker is still standing where he was before.
>junkie shoves me and then lands a floppy punch in my shoulder
>having not fought since highschool i immediately haymakered him. Catching him in the jaw pretty hard and twisting my wrist painfully
>by the time i had caught my balance from the sloppy punch the biker was standing infront of me, and threw a punch hitting me hard in the neck
>i fell and they ran off.
>too drunk to be in pain i stood up and my gf was crying

I was almost unsure if it had happened the next day. Only bruises confirmed it. Gf was shaken but ok. We never really talked about winning or losing only that it was scary and we where glass nobody got hurt. Did not affect our relationship at all
>>
If it happens it happens. You don't win every time. A guy you could beat pretty much every time can find himself beating you once and when your not looking for a fight you'll typically get beaten by the guy that is just because you get caught out.

I've never been in the situation of losing a fight in front of my gf but have had the hit of pride by getting sucker punched by a guy using a deck chair and it was instantly lights out. Even took me a while to realize when I came back to and this was in the middle of a busy pub garden with friends and strangers standing around me.

There's scum bags in the world. If your gf can't appreciate a scumbags lack of morals getting one up on you then she's a twat and a fight is quite easily determined by the first punch. If you're on the back foot you're unlikely to win.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.